Max Leisereïev

Psygonis

Hi everyone,

On this thread, I shall upload character sheets for all RP characters I have.

The main one I shall use though is this one: Max Leisereïev, my fursona.

Actually, even if I began creating characters for my stories in early-2004, I didn't think of a character for myself until mid-2006 (created for IRL reasons though... :P ).

Since then, Max has been my ever-standing anthro alter-ego.

But as you shall see below, he's not an exact replica of myself either! ;)

Max Leisereïev

============

max_leisereiev_duty_blue__wip__by_44thwi

Name: Max N. (Nolan) Leisereïev

Race: Brown Bear

Origin: Hatzink, coast city of North-Katina

Home: Deika Military Research Base, Corneria / Scientific Space Station LS3 Positron

Sex: Male

Height: 1m80 / 5'10"

Weight: 85kg / 185 lbs

Build: A bit stocky

Eyes: Dark Grey, with a Dark Green crown around the pupil

Hair: Brown hair (long, tied in the back), beige fur, slightly reddish beard

Special Signs: A scar following the cheek profile, starting an inch after the left dimple, approx. 3" long, nearly invisible when Max hasn't shaved for a long time, wears glasses.

Family: Dagnys Leisereïev (Father, Artist), Katz Leisereïev born Hearsbreeves (Mother, Sgt. Instructor at the Katinia-based Cornerian Army)

Alignment: Lightly Neutral Good

Personality:

- Does not tend to an eventful life himself but happens to get into things as they go along.

- Has a special liking to tea, bananas and fireworks.

- Rather geeky, tend to speak to things he works with.

- Reserved or cold with unknown people but lively and caring with close friends.

- Always on the defensive with Spec Ops. people (see background).

- Easily unease around girls.

Background:

Max is born in a quiet district in a quiet city on the shore of the great meridional ocean of North-Katina, Hatzink.

A bit shy, Max grew up as a rather bright kid until medium-school graduation (15 years-old), passioned by his father's work at the cross-road of arts and sciences.

Then, at a finals of a well-known junior engineering contest, he got noticed for a fireworks-related project by one of the members of the jury, Pr. Andross himself.

There, he was offered to become an apprentice, something he was encouraged to accept.

Sent in Corneria City, Max joined Pr. Andross's lab as a junior apprentice and lead a half-course / half-lab work for years.

Following his liking of fireworks, and the trend of contracts issued by the main client of the lab, the Cornerian Army, he became a ballistics engineer, earning his degree at 19, thanks to his apprenticeship. Then he became Dr. Max Leisereïev, in the field of Hybrid Ballistics, at 22.

Blinded by the density of his own starting career, he didn't see his master going mentally down, until the night Andross' bomb deflagrated inside Corneria City.

Instantly, he and all other lab members were arrested on General Pepper's order by the Cornerian Spec Ops.

Detained in a High Sec. Prison in the North Pole of Corneria, Max was questioned about his involvement with Andross and his whereabouts, until some of his former teammates evaded to join Andross on Venom.

Max managed to prove his innocence but the mediatic rush had been so strong that it would have been an issue just to release him.

A notice of his death got broadcasted and Max was sent in a special center meant to help blend his trace.

After a year and a half, he is finally assigned back to work in the 83th SIDE Scientific Research unit, on the Military Scientific Research Mobile Space Station "LS3 Positron" under the command of the loyal and rigorous Captain Dakei Furaynir.

Even when free of his movement, Max was kept under the more or less close surveillance of the cornerian Secret Services that kind of never completely trusted that he had nothing to do with Andross' betrayal to Lylat.

As a military engineer, Max has now been working directly for the Cornerian Army, working on projects aboard the LS3 Positron, or at the ground scientific base of Deika, a hundred kilometers north from Corneria City, where the 83th Scientific Interplanetary Division of Engineering has set offices.

His current rank is 2nd Cls. Lt. / SCI. Ion-IV amongst the 6th Army of Corneria (R&D Division)

Abilities:

- Scientific Skills: Advanced Mathematics, Mechanics and Physics.

- Technical Skills: Medium Computer Sciences, Advanced Rigging.

- Military Skills: Passed Military 101, but has poor hand-to-hand combat and blade combat. Excellent marksmanship though.

- Piloting Skills: Average driver on the ground. Can pilot small-class starships and starfighters to some extent. Doesn't like to pilot that much actually.

- Artistic Skills: Good for drawing things, not so skilled for portraits.

- Misc: Pretty good cook, extensive scientific culture (astronomy, biology, robotics...), able to provide first-aid...

Additional Pictures (Pretty old, the current charaset is the one of the picture above!):

max_leisereiev_charaset_2_5_by_44thwinds1169891808.psygonis_max_et_virgy_forever

The_Masterarms__CG_WIP__by_44thwindsword

Other Characters:

To come... ;)

I really like Leisereïev, he is a really well rounded character.

Sweet! Lol i dont think your characetr would like mine ;)

Thanks!

Actually, I've done some work on him, so he earns his spot in my universe. :P

As a matter of fact, he's got his own little piece of story on the web, done between mid-2007 and mid-2008 if I remember accurately.

I only got the four three chapters written down and three first translated in english.

That's because of some IRL reasons that I stopped writing this. I think I might just do it all over again some day, don't know yet though...

The story's title is "Paths to a Legacy".

You can read that using the following links below:

Chapter 01:

http://44thwindsword.deviantart.com/art/Paths-to-a-Legacy-Ch-01-Eng-53431601

Chapter 02:

http://44thwindsword.deviantart.com/art/Paths-to-a-Legacy-Ch-02-En-69914785

Chapter 03:

http://44thwindsword.deviantart.com/art/Paths-to-a-Legacy-Ch-03-Eng-83840239

Chapter 04 (in french only yet... :D ):

http://44thwindsword.deviantart.com/art/Paths-to-a-Legacy-Ch-04-Fr-82708729