Psyg's Drawn Thoughts

Psygonis

img0614wp.jpg

Psyg's Drawn Thoughts - A Biolog33k Blog

- Entry 000 : Foreword -

img0615xp.jpg

img0616ji.jpg

img0617g.jpg

As this last picture implies, I may or may not have the time to draw a full image blog article each time, so since I'll still try to

upload new things on a regular basis, there may be mixed articles or full text articles. Anyhow, the overall style definitely will be

sketchy and possibly inconsistant (like the last drawings of Max which are... yeah, inconsistant! XD ).

Mainly, this blog will deal with things that happen in my life (yeah, like in a blog, thanks Captain Obvious! \o/ ).

It might be lived experiences, playwords, reviews of various things (TV Shows, Video Games, Geek stuff...).

Eventually, I shall make articles about funny french-english translation mistakes of facts.

The posting rate may vary between three days to one week, I'll try not to get under that posting frequency!

You are of course all welcome to participate through comments, posted as replies of course! :3

Well then, see you soon! o/

Psyg'.

I like this introduction, and I am looking forward to the future articles to come :3

- Entry 001 : Size Weight matters! -

(Click for full-size!

:o )

pdt001comp.png

• Like 1

- Entry 002 : Challenge Accepted! -

( Click the picture for full-view! )

pdt002comp.jpg

Actually, Parnys Ritzfield is the character I made for an old friend of mine. She will come from France for 2 weeks to visit me,

Montréal and as much of Canada as we'll be able to. :3

- Entry 003 : Oh... Canaadaaaaaa! <3 -

(Click the picture for full view!)

pdt003comp.png

As a matter of facts, I could have added/changed some things above with quebecois stereotypes, but I believe that wouldn't

be as funny for you!

:P (And despite what Quebecois say, their still Canadians, so canadian stereotypes work just as well! :trollface:)

• Like 1

I don't think anyone else's journals on this site have put more of a smile on my face. Great job, Psyg! :D

(Can I call you Psyg? :lol:)

Thanks. I'll always try to turn my misadventures into something funny! ^_^

(And if not, that'd be 'cause it's reeeeeally serious or I feel reeeeeeeeally depressed! But in these cases, I usually just don't feel like drawing at all... ^^' )

And yeah, you can call my Psyg. That sounds huh... exotic and everyone, back in the times of LylatWing.com used to shorten my nickname that way! :P

Ahhh I wish I could draw these things lol. I am glad we have Tim Horton's in Rochacha (Rochester)

I actually received a dozen Tim Horton's as payment for fixing someone's computer. Best payment ever xD

Ah, the Canadian stereotype... That reminds me of the conversation I had in Tim Hortons the other day when I was getting Coffee and maple-covered Tim bits. We live in igloos, plug our X360s into our maple trees to keep us warm. We also say "Eh" a lot. xD

- Entry 004 : Ah... Wonders of the World... -

pdt004.png

Hi guys, this entry's a bit late... I've been awfully busy lately, and especially this last week-end (as the strip implies!).

For the record, it's tough to have about 26 hours of bus out of 2 days, especially when the driver sets the AC to max power

and the temperature outside is like ~28°C (don't know how many thousands Fahrenheit degrees it's equal to!

:P)...

• Like 2

Well, I know myself. If I don't set deadlines, I just do nothing... XD

So by imposing myself a posting pace, I'll manage to doodle at least something, which is better (and quite educational in a way) than doing nothing.

Posts shall fundamentally have different levels of refinement, depending on the time I have to make them, but the least I can do is post them (so they need to be done in the first place! ;))! \o/

This is the greatest journal of any journal topic ever.

- Entry 005 : I... I... Could I be? ?!? -

(Click the picture to have a full-view!!!)

pdt005comp.jpg

• Like 3

- Entry 006 : Do not do today what you can do the day aft... oh wait! O_o' -

(click on the picture for full-view!)

pdt006comp.jpg

Don't laugh, this happens to everyone, aaaaaall the time! (Yep yep, eeeeeveryone!

:-P)

As you can guess, I'll be working on that 24/7 until it's done, so I believe my sleepcount will stay low for some time...

Anyway, I also think that work aside, a weekly posting pace is better (and way more realist!) than every 2~3 days

so it will stay that way (unless a time comes when I actually can make posts at such a rhythm!

:o)...

In any case, feel free to comment, I'm feeling lonely here! D:

Maybe images do not invite to talks as much as written experiences, maybe I should write more and mix media in a...

more fair way! What do you think about that? \o/

• Like 2

I gotta admit that is so true, procrastination, it is always the same :P

• 2 weeks later...

- Entry 006 : Do not do today what you can do the day aft... oh wait! O_o' -

pdt007.jpg

Yeah... Still working on my master thesis! D:

Since I'll do my oral presentation of it on Sept. 14th instead of the 6th, I've had de facto a week extension.

But of course, during that time wild distraction had appeared! XD

So... I think I won't have sleep until the due date... Tomorrow... I'll even have 6 hours extra because of timezone difference! \o/