Psyg's Drawn Thoughts

Psygonis

Yeah, I'm afraid I'm no better than anyone else there... My efficiency ratio gets decent only during the last day before any deadline anyway! :P

Yeah, I'm afraid I'm no better than anyone else there... My efficiency ratio gets decent only during the last day before any deadline anyway! :-P

I can gladly say that the fear of failing a class, and a soon to be deadline are probably my biggest motivations to do work, so I proudly understand. XDDD

Actually, this final internship report, and the 1 hour-long oral presentation I'll have to make afterward will decide whether I get my Master's Degree of Engineering or if I spent the last 5 years of my life for nothing! D:

So yeah... :P

Best of luck to you!!!!

Good luck, and may luck have nothing to do with it Pysgonis.

Actually, this final internship report, and the 1 hour-long oral presentation I'll have to make afterward will decide whether I get my Master's Degree of Engineering or if I spent the last 5 years of my life for nothing! D:

So yeah... :-P

=I...... I have no comments to say, other than I hope your oral report is really really good to make up for a rushed essay. XD Unless you can rush really good essays, like I can't. x3

Oh rushing essays at the last minute. I usually pretty good at that at the expense of my sanity and sleep.

Psyg's Drawn Thoughts - A Biolog33k Blog

- Entry 008 : It's when you think it's over... -

pdt008.jpg

I think the essay's fine.

My schematics are not as "refined" as usual, because I had to rush a bit, but well... It... exists, so it's yeah... fine!

:D

The presentation should not be a problem though. I know most of the people composing my jury so I know what tone to have,

I could make the slides in the plane and it would be just as good!

:P

What bothers me now is my "teacher". He's been awfully critic this morning about what I've done so far. He's not an engineer,

he doesn't realize what I've had to do, and even more how much time I spoiled because of his incompetency! =_='

His grade is worth a third of my final grade, so I can't let him ruin everything just because he doesn't have a fancy prototype

before hi eyes... Ghaaaaa! 'Pisses me off! è_é

Well anyway... 3 days working non-stop (except when checking on SFO!

:P) at the lab.

First thing I'm doing now is going back home, having a shower (and Red's egg miracle face/hair care!

:P), and if everything goes

as usual, I should not be awake until saturday!

I hope so... I'm really tired! O_o'

• 2 weeks later...

- Entry 009 : International STFU!!! -

pdt009comp.jpg

Yeah, I know, they don't speak russian in Slovenia, nor arabic in Turkey, but it was way more graphical that way! :P

I've have a really tough week. Basically, I prepared my presentation slides for my school in the Montréal-Paris flight,

so a few hours only before I present them, and my conference slides in the Ljubljana-Istanbul flight, the day before I present them.

So... Late work, no sleep! XD

Relying on night-time flights is overally good, because you don't loose daytime to do whatever you have too. But you got to sleep

or else, it's night time you loose! Oh and don't miss your flight, because usually, the next one is the day after, and it's hard to sleep

in crowded airports (I missed my Istanbul-Paris flight because of traffic jam! D: )...

Oh, and also, on a brighter side note: I took benefit from favorable change rate and duty-free zone at the London Heathrow airport

to buy myself a 3DS, Pilotwings and... Starfox 64 3D! \o/

Wow, that seems like quite the work ethic you got going on, heh.

And nice load of goodies you brought back too! Using the exchange rate to your favor. Lol

- Entry 010 : I've got such an empty schedule today... -

pdt010.png

W00t, 10th entry already?!? I wasn't even sure I'd hit that when I started (I guess I still have to learn about myself...

;) )!

Oh well, D-2 before my flight back in France. I still have so much to do! XD

I know the style of the entries has seriously gone Ragecomics, but I like it for the moment, and be sure that it will change at the

moment I get more inspired...

• Like 1

Oh lord, I know this feeling exactly. There's always hundreds of things we "ought" to be doing, but always end up on this site...

Speaking of which, I need to get to stop procrastinating my writing, again. :hehe:

Serious face is serious! Meh, there is always time for SFO! Lmao, plus your journal pages are always... humorous to see.

That's exactly the reason I always straight up close the Internet when I want to do something else on my computer. If I want to do something off the computer, like drawing, I sometimes have to turn the computer off. SFO is the bane of all productivity.

I agree, but as computer science/electric engineer, I virtually have no choice but to work with a computer, and preferably with an internet connection on it! :D

SFO is the bane of all productivity.

too true. There have been multiple times recently that I've had to close this site and completely restrict myself from so much as looking here, or I'd find something on here to distract me. :whistle: Case in point. . .

• 2 weeks later...

- Entry 011 : Just grab it! -

pdt011.png

Yeah, I'm kiiiinda late for this. I did it at the Montréal airport 12 days ago actually, but I've been a fat lazy ass since then...

And also, I've had a hell of a lot of things to do (but that will be in the next entry, so I can catch up!

;) )!

And one more thing, I've began posting my entries from this journal on my deviantART gallery too! \o/

• Like 1

If that's how boarding passes worked you wouldn't even need to buy a plane ticket, just write down a different destination on them each time.

Hi everyone,

No new strip this time (even if I have one near completion on the way... ;) ), just a picture of my new watch! \o/

312038_10150449732190856_716400855_10623

Cool huh?

It's a Kisai Rogue Touch from the Tokyoflash.com watch store.

I love the designs they have there.

I hesitated with the Rogue SR2 but finally opted for the Touch model. Also, I could have waited for the re-stock of the Kisai Night Vision in November , but well... :3

If you don't know how to read time on that, try to give it a guess! ;)

It's 9:42:38 PM! ;)

If you don't know how to read time on that, try to give it a guess! ;)

It's 9:42:38 PM! ;)

I read the spoiler, and I still don't have a clue as to what the various rings and segments correspond to.

Your watch makes no sense! :panic:

I looked up how one read it, and while I get it, I'd definatively read a normal, digital watch a heck of a lot faster. Looks cool though.

I agree with you Asper, but now that I'm (kinda) used to it, it's fine! :D

c_L> Alright:

There is an outer ring with 12 big graduations. It's the hours. To be accurate, the current hour is pointed by the missing graduation. Here, the missing one points the 9th hour.

Right under the hours ring, you can see a thin ring with small graduations, grouped by 5. They are the minutes. Here, you can see 42 graduations. Obviously, you don't count the graduations one by one. You just have to see where the circle stops and you know how far you are.

Finally, there are 3 arcs of 20 small graduations between the big hour graduations. They represent the seconds. As for the minutes, you can just see if arcs are full and then evaluate for full the last arc is to figure out the amount of seconds.

The AM/PM indicator is located right below the minutes circle. There is a thin arc, that is in the top half for PM, and bottom half for AM.

In the center, you could read another hour (hours and minutes only), independent of the first/main one, but I don't use it yet.

- Entry 011 : Just grab it! -

This made me lol hard, oh my god. XD