The Wolfen Rides...

Guest Wulfe Matrax

Guest Wulfe Matrax

Hello Humans, and Humanoids, i would like to send out the message of my arival. You do not know me? I am the notorius crimanal "Wulfe Matrax", or "The Wolfen". Raised under Krystal's tribe of EarthWalkers at the age of 15, after beind sentenced to death by General Pepper himself, Krystal found me nearly dead on the jungle floor, and decided to save my very life. We were once a couple untill that blasted Fox McCloud showed up when she was captured... they didetn want Fox McCloud to work with a villian such as me, so they left me out of StarFox Adventures, instead letting Krystal be rescued, even after she sent the Staff to find ME, not him... Anyways, i joined StarFox Team along with Krystal, but soon after the defeat of the Aparoids, he decided to frame me of nearly shooting me down. Here's how it went: We were all out on a Training Mission, shooting down drones, and the night befor, Fox told Falco of his devius plan. They were to steal Slippy's ship over-rideing remote, and to make it look like I, Wulfe Matrax, personaly shot Fox... I was locked onto one of the drones, waited for about 3 seconds and BAM, Fox's decides to get in the way of my charged shot and spin out of control... He then used the remote to make me look like i was flying away with my screen tinted black. All of a sudden, I shot with 2 Charged shots... one from Slippy, and one from Falco. After my wings buckled, my ship spun out of control into a large cliff over the desert, not straight into it, but hitting the ground first, adn slowly sliding into the cliff side... i punched through the cockpit window, one of the flight sticks in my side, looked up adn saw Krystal's face through her ship... the sad, betrayed kind of face... He had me shot down, just so i wouldent get in the way of him and Krystal... Soon after walking miles throguh teh desert with a flight stick in my side, StarWolf was watching the target practice and incodent. The had radioed Oikany for a transport back on Venom, thus my escaped from death in the desert. Ever since I have tried adn tried agian with team Star Wolf, us always failing, to kill that blasted Fox... After so many fails, I decided to gain training through-out the cyber universe, heading towards the Microsoft Mega Galaxy... If you are a Wolfen, who would like to join my Gameing Wolfen Clan, or perhaps like my Foxen freind on StarCraft2, you are free to join me in my RolePlays, and Gameing Adventures! ( StarCraft2: CDRBlaze / XBOX LIVE: BlazetheWolven )

• 1 month later...

User is no longer a member, locking.