Star Fox in Do or Die Situation...

GameMasterGuy

Lets hope its on a console...i tire of handhelds

2nd'ed

3rd'ed

4th'ed

and 5th'ed

• 5 months later...

Yeah, I'm not too happy about the money-grab concept. I find it rather wrong to say, and it's also not that fair since the 3DS isn't even selling that well to begin with. Although the fact that there aren't many good games or reasons to buy a 3DS says more about Nintendo than Star Fox.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally don't think that's such a bad thing. After all if the game makes enough money that will hopefully encourage Nintendo to go out and develop a new Star Fox so they can make more of it. Besides SF643D's release means the series can stay fresh on peoples minds rather than be a long dead franchise that no one wants to touch. 

Anyways dose anyone know how well this sold compared to other SF games? As in actual numbers? 

well if you go to eShop it says it sold over 22 thousand. its not the full number of unites sold. Im not sure how many were sold but i heard it was enough for the series to be remembered.

Overall the remake was fun and in my opinion better then most 3DS retail games out there.

well if you go to eShop it says it sold over 22 thousand. its not the full number of unites sold. Im not sure how many were sold but i heard it was enough for the series to be remembered.

i'm not well read on the subject matter, but 64 was a multimillion seller game, and adventures was right behind it. Thats makes 22,000 sound poor

Overall the remake was fun and in my opinion better then most 3DS retail games out there.

That though, says more about the platform itself than the game. Sadly, the 3DS hasn't had its share of good, UNIQUE games.

i'm not well read on the subject matter, but 64 was a multimillion seller game, and adventures was right behind it. Thats makes 22,000 sound poor

The other factor to take into account, is that the 3DS itself hasn't been selling that well either. Primary reason for that is because the 3DS lacks a good library of games. It would be highly unfair if the fate of Star Fox was determined by low sales or the console, because low sales of the console would mean low sales of the game

The other factor to take into account, is that the 3DS itself hasn't been selling that well either. Primary reason for that is because the 3DS lacks a good library of games. It would be highly unfair if the fate of Star Fox was determined by low sales or the console, because low sales of the console would mean low sales of the game

I agree, but it only matters if myimoto does....

I agree, but it only matters if myimoto does....

Ah yes, the "God of Nintendo".