The Confrontation

Dr. Orange

She ran through the door and continued to run, not looking back nor having a desire to want to. she ran into a local mall and into a large group of people, where she hoped to blend in

" i pray to god i am not spotted"

Aware of the commotion, Domingo slips into the crowd undetected, sifting through the sea of preoccupied bodies as he made his way to the frightened, young white furred vixen. When he comes alongside her, he walks past, and bumps into her. However, the bump was simply to cover a small handheld comm that he slipped into her pocket.

(I'm really sorry starfoxchick308, but I have no idea what your OC's name is)

It rings...

(right sorry ^^' its Star Alexander. yeah I'm sorry, i forgot to put a name to introduce my character) Star quickly turned to him to make sure he wasn't one of those men.

"oh im so-" she is cut off by the ringing of a comm. she grabs it and thinks to herself

"i don't remember even having a comm, but i really don't have a good memory anyway." she answers it, still thinking on how she even got it in the first place

"hello?" she says in an unsure voice.

Outside in cover. Alex looks for a way out down the road he sees a car.

He runs to get to it but it's locked. He knew if he broke it it would start the alarm so he ran.

He ran to escape, this was no time for a fight.

Fissure set his ship into a low-energy mode, silently gliding a few hundred feet over the planet's surface. Below, a fight had broken out, and a pale vixen sprinted into a mall.

"Sanford, you there? We've got a white vulpine charging into the mall, assuming resistance. Going to engage." Fissure said into his comm. Putting the ship into idle, he opened the cockpit and jumped out the side, falling several meters before slamming into the ground. Several startled civilians fled the scene as Fissure strode towards the mall entrance. He wove his way through the masses of people as his wireless connection downloaded schematics of the mall and overlaid them on his vision. From there he changed to an x-ray filter and searched the crowd for weapons. One small pulse pistol off in the distance, no, wait, two. Fairly close together.

"Must be her. And she's not alone." Fissure said to himself as he broke into a sprint.

The blue scout began to try and call someone on his comm but it was broken. "Spartan team 117 come in this is Jay. Come in. Is this blasted comm even working?!" He began to grow quiet to not to draw attention to himself. He looked around and saw the white vixen. He started to walk to her to ask for directions.

Edited by Snipe Lombradi

she was unsure what to do, skimming the area for any of the men from before. She holds the comm nervously, still searching the area. She then turns around and walks off, checking behind her every 5 minuets just in case.

"no sign of them, lets just hope it stays that way" she murmurs quietly to herself. She puts on a pair of sunglasses and continues to walk at a mildly fast pace.

(im afraid something has come up, and I have to drop out, sorry guys :( )

Fissure slowed down, not wanting to give himself away. The vixen is scanning the crowd. Now she dons sunglasses and walks away, seemingly unfazed. Fissure decides that rather than immediately capturing her, he should probably just tail her, learning what he can before locking her away. Tagging her weapon in his memory, he proceeds to stay close, but not too close to her.

(are you sure its a good idea to bring all the Halo universe stuff into this, Snipe? :S)

(It's one of my characters and I'm starting to use him a lot more than Snipe or Death Flyer so yeah.)

The Blue Scout was being beat up outside a destroyed building by a group of bounty hunters sent to eliminate anything they see. The bounty hunters pulled out guns and knifes and aimed at him. The scout tried to pull out his DMR and Magnum but it was knocked out of his hands and he was empty-handed. Damn I'm dead. Please someone anyone safe me.

(dude do you know how similar that is to the thing i had above.........................on the first page)

(dude do you know how similar that is to the thing i had above.........................on the first page)

(Oh sorry I'll change it.)

"I read you fissure, but I got a runner of my own to deal with right now, keep tabs on her and I'll give you some assistance once I've gotten this one." Sanford responded on his communicator. "You two go assist Fissure." Sanford said to the two soldiers assisting him. "Peter, you follow me. I don't want to lose this one."

(ok i wasnt trying to be rude, just lettin you know)

(I know but since I read yours I saw it was kinda the same so I changed it.)

(ok)

"something aint right............people like that don't give up that easily, i need to watch myself, stay on my toes" she thought to herself. She kept walking until she reached a weapons shop. she walked up to the store's clerk and asked for a couple magazines of ammo and a pocket knife. she was soon given the ammo and the knife, she then handed the money to the clerk and walked out, putting the items in one of the pockets on her jacket.

"i hope it's enough. i have a feeling I'm gunna need it later" she thought to herself, still scanning the crowd of people

(Gah! How do I miss these things!? Anyway)

Cupelo himself sifts through the crowd. The pursuing soldiers stick out like a sore thumb, and are easily evaded. The roar of a hovering spacecraft overhead rang clear in his mind. He enters one of the small shops, and browses for a minute or two, leaving a small canister behind...

The comm rings again, upon answering, a voice cuts through.

"Dammit girl! Are you out of your mind?!" a sharp whisper. "Unless you do exactly what I say when I say it, you will either be dead or captured in less than five minutes."

In another moment, a plume of smoke erupts from the shop, and people begin to panic.

"what are you talking about?" she whispered. He sounded serious and she really didn't have a choice anymore.

"alright, what do you want me to do?" she whispered, making sure no one heard her

"I read you fissure, but I got a runner of my own to deal with right now, keep tabs on her and I'll give you some assistance once I've gotten this one." Sanford responded on his communicator. "You two go assist Fissure." Sanford said to the two soldiers assisting him. "Peter, you follow me. I don't want to lose this one."

(Sorry was having fun with Tailsz on RE5 ;) )

"-assuming Resistence, going to engage.", the Merc over heard from the radio cycling through frequenceies.

Pete heard his commanding officer to follow, and poked his head out looking for the shooter, so he wouldn't jump out and be shot.

"Roger, I'm on your six!", the odd Vulpine acknowledged, looking a bit over his shoulder as he watched his two comrades go on their ordered paths.

Desperately running for cover. Alex dashes into a mall. looking for cover as one of the guards chased him.

He sees a garbage can. Softly striking a match, lights the garbage of fire. as some of the shoppers get all "panicky" he runs into the crowd blend in.

she then hears the screaming of panicking shoppers she hangs up the comm. she dashes to where it was comming from and her eyes grow wide at the ammount of commotion there was. seeing the panicking shoppers she runs through the group of people and sees that some garbage is on fire. she soon sees the person who made the fire run into the group of people and she runs towards him, hoping he's on the side of the resistance. she soon reaches a good distance from him a couple seconds later

"hey!" she said telepathically to the man

"you trying to escape the government as well? well follow me, im not gunna leave you hangin" she tellepathically said and ran into his view towards an unusually large store filled with sports goods and such. also it was full of on-going shoppers that would be easy to blend in with

Sanford had also ran into the mall with Peter attempting to apprehend the two runners. But he had not arrived in time to notice them escape into a crowd. "Damn it!" He yelled angrily. "Fissure, I've lost him. I need you to get some soldiers and blockade the entrances. They won't be leaving this building easily." He said to fissure on his communicator.

While running he hears a voice "you trying to escape the government as well? well follow me, im not gunna leave you hangin" He looks around to see who might of sent the message and spots the vixen from earlier. He heads towards her.

With no sign of emotion he replies "You resistance as well?"