The Confrontation

Dr. Orange

The Soldier Saluted, and ploityl asked the bussiness of the Komodo's visit,

"Good day to you sir! State your bussiness, please."

The commander saluted back and replied.

"I need to see the prisoner of course, and find out how she managed to escape many of our trained soldiers but somehow was done in by a team of protection officers."

"So, Star Marie Alexander in the flesh. You have contributed to a great deal of problems to me recently, but it appears without the young McConnelly you are no more of a threat then an army of termites." Sanford goaded at Star.

"But tell me, how did you manage to survive?" He asked her.

The soldier let the commander do as he pleased, but didn't raise the field, in case she lashed out or something.

"ah so the truth is out eh? i dont need these anymore" she said as she took out her contacts

"and that is info you wont ever be getting, lets just say, your guards are PRETTY stupid, although they almost had me, because of that report you had, that saved me. but let me tell you, they didnt look closely enough" she said as she smirked

"and YOU dont know how much of a threat i can be if i wanted to" she added

"Oh please. While in this facility you are nothing. The only information you could ever have that's off any value is the location of McConnelly. But let's just say his time is up. Now all I need to do is wonder what I should do with you. Should I execute you normally, walk into your cell and put you down myself, or off to the labs for weapon testing?" Sanford said in a mocking manner.

She looked at him murderously

"Last i knew, Savior was dead. I dont think he will be of use to you, and i think killing me is a wast of time, i mean you went to all this trouble to find me, and after i get here, you want to kill me off? makes NO sense to me, and i really dont like your smug a**, ruining the lives of others who did NU-THING to you! you f*cking bast*rd, you will burn in the depths of HELL! and when you die, i will burn your body!" she yelled

"You killed one of my men, and injured a few more. There's actually significance in your capture. Once it's known, Alex Skille will certainly try to save you, once he is captured, all I have to do is find the other man, and then resistance moral will be so diminished that they will disband and no one will be left to stop me." Sanford said to Star.

she snarled at him

"you wouldn't DARE hurt Alex, or the other one, or i swear to god, ill slit your throat in your sleep!" she yelled, clenching her fist

" I WONT LET YOU!" she added

"I can, and I will. You may as well get comfortable though. I can't see you leaving this cell block anytime soon." Sanford told Star.

"Anyways, I've got buisness to attend to, I hope you enjoy your accommodations." Sanford said with a smirk before departing.

Alex Sneaked up to the two men next to the ship. He Bumped into one of the men leaving a knife in his back. "Hey!" the other man said. As The other man coming at Alex Full force. He through a Fist which he grabbed, pulled back into a possession so the man could not move. Then Ended him with a Roundhouse to the ribs. "Ready for a ride Cupelo."

Nick nodded and felt as the helicopter made its life up and began to proceed to the coordinates. "Ya know, I don't even know what I should do, I mean I have friends out there, and I just don't want to leave them." he added.

"I cannot get you all involved, but chances are you will see me again, soon enough, and I hope that the next time we meet. We are on the same side again, and by that I mean no more fighting and hopefully true peace can be resolved." he noted

Nick nodded and felt as the helicopter made its life up and began to proceed to the coordinates. "Ya know, I don't even know what I should do, I mean I have friends out there, and I just don't want to leave them." he added.

"I cannot get you all involved, but chances are you will see me again, soon enough, and I hope that the next time we meet. We are on the same side again, and by that I mean no more fighting and hopefully true peace can be resolved." he noted

"Yeah...we can only hope. I pray that I live to help my girls see that day...",the falcon replied.

A few hours later, the chopper was very close to the drop-off point. (speaking of which, what does it look like, because I would like to type more)

"You sure about this? If I leave you here, there will be no help for miles!", Kirk yelled over the noise of the chopper.

(A Small field near several farmhouses. Easy landing spot and no patrols for miles, it is located outside the city and well out the bounds of the city No-fly zone. However entering into the city would be a problem ;) )

Nick waved a hand. "Don't worry. You will live to see that day!" He shouted. "Good Luck Kirk!! God Speed and Good Luck!!!!"

Nick would hop out of the helicopter and begin running towards a barn. Waiting there until the pilot would fly away before beginning his next part of the journey.

(A Small field near several farmhouses. Easy landing spot and no patrols for miles, it is located outside the city and well out the bounds of the city No-fly zone. However entering into the city would be a problem ;) )

Nick waved a hand. "Don't worry. You will live to see that day!" He shouted. "Good Luck Kirk!! God Speed and Good Luck!!!!"

Nick would hop out of the helicopter and begin running towards a barn. Waiting there until the pilot would fly away before beginning his next part of the journey.

Kirk gave Fox "good luck" salute, which was visible from the ground, and gave the chopper a sharp turn and flew back towards the city.

Good luck pal. I hope you find whatever you're looking for..., the avian thought to himself as the rebel became nothing more than a small black speck....

"I hope Pete and the others are okay back home....", Mathison murmed aloud,"I hope so...."

Alex looked around for another Ride back to Cornelia. Over near a hanger, Two men were loading up a Cargo Ship. "Hmm," He thought.

"How's about that," Pointing at the ship "For a ride?" He asked Cupelo.

Alex Sneaked up to the two men next to the ship. He Bumped into one of the men leaving a knife in his back. "Hey!" the other man said. As The other man coming at Alex Full force. He through a Fist which he grabbed, pulled back into a possession so the man could not move. Then Ended him with a Roundhouse to the ribs. "Ready for a ride Cupelo."

(For convenience sake, I'll assume the ship isn't all that large; maybe light freighter-ish size)

"We'll have to move quickly, someone will have noticed that." the older fox said looking around, "Cover me, keep an eye out..."

Cupelo quickly proceeded to search the limp bodies for access cards, security dongles, and other key-like items necessary to gain access to the ship.

Alex did as Cupelo said. Looking up and down the "road."

Not a lot of activity today, there was some people walking and riding in hovercrafts.

"Find anything?" He asked.

Nick tapped his communicator. "Sarah. All is clear and I am outside the city. I'll see you in a few. " He remarked before sitting outside and waiting for his ship to arrive. He soon went back to his safe zone. Luckily his father owned the land and suspicion would be very low for his base of operations to be located out there. He was easily a good distance away from where Kirk dropped him off.

As SARAH would fly him back, he patched the wounds he had. "Sarah, you will never believe what happened...." He stated in a low tone, as he would explain the story to her.

• 2 weeks later...

(Since this is the end. I encourage the RP Mod's to lock this here thread. :-)

The end to an RP! A toast.)