BRAIN-PhUkked

Harmony Descent

This is some of the art I and a college friend of mine are doing as a collab of strange, awesome, yet "Fucking weird" art.

Comment and tell me what you think! If you would like for me to draw you something similar or anything, let me know. >=]

brain_phukked___love_by_darthomnishadow_

Man, in the 90s as a kid I used to have a lot of shirts with images like this... Brings back fond memories.

I come here and expect to make sense of what's posted, but then I actually look and remember that's not possible.

I come here and expect to make sense of what's posted, but then I actually look and remember that's not possible.

HAHA! That's one of the objectives to the art we're doing xD I take it you like it?

HAHA! That's one of the objectives to the art we're doing xD I take it you like it?

I actually enjoy looking at these and trying to make sense of them, it's a good mental exercise so yes I do.

lmao, funny stuff. Touch my tiger eh?

• 4 weeks later...

Requested by a high school buddy of mine:

page0001__2_.jpg

Brain-phukked? More like acid trip. Nice job! very creative.

These look great, Harmony; very reminiscent of a certain mind-fuck like style; I LIKE IT! :D

These look great, Harmony; very reminiscent of a certain mind-fuck like style; I LIKE IT! :D

Brain-phukked? More like acid trip. Nice job! very creative.

Greatly appreciated, guys! xD I have another request I have to do later on, but I'm still devising a catch phrase. I'll post another whenever it's finished. ;3