Race: Youkai - Specifics: Blood Demon

Origin: The Unholy Lands of Makai

Home: He calls nowhere home

Sex: Male

Height: 6'5

Weight: 200

Build: 200 pounds of pure rock muscle

Eyes: Red with black patterns

Hair: Long strands of silky black hair, has a tendency to appear to have red lines throughout and is normally kept back in a long ponytail

Family: He calls no one family, not even the woman that gave birth to him

Alignment: Chaotic with a hint of absolute cruelty

Personality: Many would say that this man has no soul. Many would say that he doesn't care. Well, they would be right. This man has absolutely no interest in the welfare of others nor in their position in life. He looks down at everyone but is not a snob. Cruelty is his middle name and he is proud of having such a title. He finds nothing "cute" or "beautiful" and will destroy anything that annoys him. Heise, if he had his way, would make sure that nothing existed in this world besides himself and would be happy doing so.

Background: There is little people need to know about him expect for the fact that he will destroy you if you try to learn anything about his history. He will not tell you, he will not show you, he will kill you if you find out in any way, shape or form.

Abilities: While he prefers to fight with his sword and his claws, Heise has been known to have more demonic attacks. Using his enemy's blood against them, is just the beginning of how he fights. He has the ability to poison others with just his blood and will do so if he so wishes. Heise has learned what he needs to know. He knows how to cook, but will only cook for himself and will only eat his food. He knows how to keep up with his armor and sword, as he trusts no one else with such importance. It is also important to know that this man will be your worst nightmare if you allow him to be.

It was a work in progress. I wanted to put the format there so I could fill it out when I got to it again. It is now modified with my character.

you my lady win 10 internetz for good character right off the bat