Your grades

Grades  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What are your grades at the moment?

• Perfect grades! (all A's baby!)
    • Awsome grades! (all A's and B's)
    • good grades (A's' B's, and C's)
    • Alright (A's, B's, C's and D's)
    • could do better (C's and D's)
    • horrible (D's, E's and or below)
    • i dont go to school

I was always better at English and history than I was at math and science. I'd be lucky if I got B's in math. :(

In one of my classes I'm getting an A, but I still need to get a better grade in my web programming class.

Just graduated post secondary with a 94% average, though that's not saying I am ~THE MEGA GENIUS~ considering my area of study.

Primarily B's, they would be better if it werent for commander lazy here not desiring to study. The C's however are all math and me REALLY being lazy in Chemistry and not turning in a project... whoops

All A's in Sciene and Math Classes and my American lit, B's in my Modern US history and Physics but its the end of 1st quarter who knows waht will happen in the rest of the semester

EDIT:There i changed my text color so you can see it

Had perfect grades on Highschool, and Awesome Grades on my first semesters of college. After that, I settled and am settling for good grades right now, getting great grades seems kinda worthless now xD so why bother?

All A's and THAT ONE B.

WHY THAT ONE "B!"

We don't use that grading system over here. When I was in school, I tended to have a rather high average, usually the highest in class. Excellent in math, english, history, science and P.E. Tad worse in the 3(!) various grades we have for norwegian.

I'm an all A's student, but my average is higher this year because I am taking easy courses :P well french isnt easy but accounting and Writer's Craft are not to bad ^^

I have... average grades? I don't know, midterms haven't come out yet. But I'm kinda a slacker, so if I get a C I'm generally pretty happy. Thankfully in my field you're get jobs by talent and not GPA.

i have EVERYTHING depending on the subject....

D'S and E'S for english and history

A'S in science and B'S in math

a scientist i am apparently =P

When i finished school, I had V.H.A's (Very High Achievements) in all my subjects. Home schooling eh, love it

I'm such a slacker... XD

All my grade/high-school, I've had between 8/20 and 12/20 pretty everywhere. Then, at the university and engineering school, where I was bad (= bored), I used to have terrible grades while where I'm good, I've had very good grades.

That's kind of a handicap right now, since scholars evaluating applications mainly use school grades to sort them out! ^^'

So, everyone... Work well, it's important! è_é

Ah, I had straight A's (barely) in the second semester of my senior year.

Now, I don't go to school. Joined the military straight after.

I have A's in my

Gov, math, and spainsh, and

Science but a B in English which i bet you guys

Could guess is do to my

Poor spelling

I have A's in my

Gov, math, and spainsh, and

Science but a B in English which i bet you guys

Could guess is do to my

Poor spelling

How do you get an A in Spanish but a B in English?

Expectations are not the same when it comes to your own langage and foreign ones. If he's doing okay in spanish, he'll get an A, doing "fine" with your own langage is not enough, so it only rewards you with a B.

Expectations are not the same when it comes to your own langage and foreign ones. If he's doing okay in spanish, he'll get an A, doing "fine" with your own langage is not enough, so it only rewards you with a B.

I suppose that makes sense. I just assumed when you're learning a foreign language that you need to learn how to spell in that language.

Yeah, of course, but first of all, I believe that AJC's native langage is english, and even if obviously, you learn how to spell other langages' words, teachers can't expect (young) pupils to do it as good as with their own one.

Then, when you try to pass langage proficiency, such as the TOEFL in english, or the JLPT-1 in japanese, it is expected that you are nearly as good with the corresponding langage as with your native one.

I have all As and Bs right now. Makes me happy. :)