Mass Effect 2: Electric Boogaloo

Arashikage

Rp title: Mass effect 2: Electric Boogaloo

Description: Commander Shepard comes to the decision that the small team he has assembled so far couldn't possibly be enough to stop the Reapers, so he sets out to find more recruits. A report had been filed about a nearby Lylat star system, and told Shepard that he might be able to find some recruits there. Once he acquires an adequate amount of allies with him, he will fight the Reapers, assigning the roles as needed.

This RP will follow the main storyline of Mass Effect 2, and perhaps follow certain side quests. We will be excluding a few canon characters if we don't have the people willing to play as them. You can play as many as two OCs and one canon character, unless we need someone playing a canon character but all the RPers are occupied.

The canon characters are as follows:

Shepard - Ballisticwaffles

Tali - Arashikage

Grunt -

Miranda -

Jacob -

Jack -

Thane -

Garrus - Reynard

Legion -

Kasumi -

Zaeed -

And as for OCs:

You can use any OC you wish, but I reserve the right to suggest you choose another one if I feel they won't fit in. Don't worry, I'll give a good reason if they don't. In addition, you can use any technology with them you wish, but I will ask that you make sure it fits in with the Mass Effect universe.

I shall take Grunt and (F)Shepard if it so pleases yea mighty overlord. And if these two are allowed, might i take on My OC Joseph Hopkins, the Cyborg?

I shall take Grunt and (F)Shepard if it so pleases yea mighty overlord. And if these two are allowed, might i take on My OC Joseph Hopkins, the Cyborg?

I was thinking we'd go with Male Shepard, the Canadaman. Just a thought, opens certain options. And if you could link me to your OC's that'd be nice (OP is lazy)

But you're good to go with Grunt

NO complaints on the Male shepard thingie. and we have spoken about Jay so he should be okay.

• 2 months later...

[i'm not entirely sure, due to age and the amount of players required, that this RP will be able to get off the ground. Do you have any significant objections to a topic-lock?]

[Locked upon creator consent]

Edited by crazyfooinc
- Status Update