The Saurian Adventure (Starfox Adventures the RP)

Robert Monroe

hmm... this looks like fun... gonna really... really have to fine tune Renard for this though.. if i PM you the link, Mr Monroe Would be so kind as to review it and tell me if it's up to snuff? And if it's not, could you give me ideas on how to make him acceptable?

You could post your character in the RP characters area for everyone to review if you would like. Most of the time people around here aren't way too critical if you are asking for help. You might have to be a bit more active to really participate in the RP though - will just have to ask Robert about that.

Post your profile in the profiles thread and I'll review it there!

And yes, if you are accepted into the RP, I expect you to be active.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it's worth a shot:

This one's a self imposed challenge, since he's intended to be deaf. Details down.

RP:

Name: Anwar Kavaleyran: "Axel Kaiser"

Race: Reptile (Green Iguana)

Ethincity: Titanian, Distant Saurian.

Home: Redentores, Fortuna

Sex: Male

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 152

Build: Regular, not overweight not skinny.

Eyes: Golden Brown

Scales: Bright green on its totality, Black bands on tail and minor black details over it's body. Dark green crest on his back.

Family: Parents, siblings and relatives between Fortuna and Titania mostly. Frequently hangs out on Julian's parlor.

Abilities: Knows how to read lips "with 95% accuracy", sign language and, by speech therapy, learning how to speak. Honor student on Mechanical Engieneering, recently graduated.

Disability: Deafness (85% on both ears)

here's a reference of the way he communicates:

Talks:

Normally (his voice would sound like here

so I'll try to write the phonetics to make it more interactive and real) E.G: "Yet I woud" (yes, I would) (Preferred)

"Voicer" (machine that translates his own sign language into sound. Used when he has to talk more) Like a tracheotomy device, but not implanted E.G: "Yes I would"

Silent sign language: "Yes I would"

By a third person: "Yes I would"

Writing

Listens:

Lip reading (Preferred)

Sign language

Reading

Background: Born on a loving, caring family that immigrated into Fortuna some years after he was born, Axel has it all on his favor. He thinks he wouldn't be the same if his ears would've been completely functional. Currently he's trying his luck on living by himself and planning a future on engieneering, exploring every kind of machine he can get his hands on.

Personality: Very vivid and quippy. Axel's extremely outspoken and doesn't fear saying what's in his mind. Hates recieving "pity" from other people because of his disability and tends to confuse generic kindness. He also dislikes some of his aids, since he feels crippled when he uses them (Prefers reading lips/speaking out loud over anything else when possible)

Skillset: Kind of a handyman when it comes to various mechanical artifacts, especially vehicles and hardware of other various devices.

Sheet: (I get 4 points plus the ones I substract, right?)

STR: 5 +1 = 6

PER: 5 - 2 = 3 (Being deaf, you're working without a sense. But it's relatively easy to communicate once others get a hold of the situation)

CHR: 5

INT: 5 + 2 = 7

WIL: 5 +1 = 6

AGI: 5 +1 = 6

Missing something?

Sigh.

This isn't where profiles go.

Realized there was a profile site and re-posted accordingly.