[Unofficial] SFO Nationality Poll

Ori

Your Nationality  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What is your nationality?

Well, i'm not seeing any nationality polls around here, so i thought i should start one.

I saw this poll on another forum. I was interested in seeing how far SF-O has reached worldwide. If you select 'Other', tell what is your nationality in a post. I used that option since there are too many nationalities to name.

And by the way, i'm Brazilian.

Edited by Sarita
Freanch was in there twice. :3 Fixed it for you.

Hey Orbiter! I'm Canadian. I don't know of any Brazilians on this site, but there certainly a lot of Americans here. Not so much for us Canadians though.

I am a freak abomination that is formed when a French Canadian meets a regular Canadian and both of them have royal German roots.

So yeah I am Canadian.

Where's the option for normal? :troll:

"Cornpone Southerner Furry" ain't on this list, ya' idjit.

I am a freak abomination that is formed when a French Canadian meets a regular Canadian and both of them have royal German roots.

So yeah I am Canadian.

I didn't know being pure German constitute you an abomination. I'm Japanese and Irish....Consider that!

I didn't know being pure German constitute you an abomination. I'm Japanese and Irish....Consider that!

Well I'm not pure German, I just have some pretty deep roots in there :>

I am also French, English, and somewhere along the line Native blood made itself in there.

I'm from the middle of the Amazon Jungle.

Now let's see how many votes 'other' can get, aside from mine. :-P

Mine :D

BTW, You weren't a New Yorker?

• Like 1

BTW, You weren't a New Yorker?

Goddammit, it appears I misread the question. I assumed he was referring to ethnicity and not nationality. Looks like 'Murica gets another vote then. xD

No, it kinda got into sort of a discussion about ethnicity. Wasn't there a pole a little bit back pertaining to ethnicity?

I can only vote for one! Noo! But I'm an American/Canadian dual citizen with German/Welsh/Scottish ancestry.

• Like 1

American, a few generations in (in other words my parents weren't fresh off the boat or anything). My ancestry includes hefty sums of Scotch-Irish and Welsh on my mother's side, and French and English on my father's side with a tiny dash of Indochinese. I blame my absolutely tiny hands on the last one. Xbox controllers drive me nuts because they were designed by 'Muricans with big, hammy hands. That shit gives me gamer's thumb in like five minutes of gameplay. :P

Pretty sure if we were talking about ethnicity most of these "turds" would've been saying "caucasian", they have been discussing the nationality of their parents/grandparents, which depending on the country can actually effect whether or not you qualify for citizenship there.

Hey turds, this is nationalty, not enthnicty.

Really, AJC. Was that necessary?; you should know better than that.

Pretty sure if we were talking about ethnicity most of these "turds" would've been saying "caucasian", they have been discussing the nationality of their parents/grandparents, which depending on the country can actually effect whether or not you qualify for citizenship there.

Couldn't have said it better m'self.

'MUUUURRRIICAAAAA....

Least until we do something colossally stupid, at which point I claim to be Canadian.

Eh?

• Like 3

I would never pass as a Canadian - especially if you place me anywhere near snow. "HOW DO I DRIVE IN THIS WHITE SLIPPERY STUFF? OH NOES. :("