This better be real!

rebel_gunman

Gunman here,

Yeah, I know I've been gone for a while. Hell, some of you might not even know who I am! And that's the way, ah-ha, ah-ha, I like it!

Now, for those that DO know me, you all know how much of a Star Wars nut job I am! That being said, I think MOST of you know of the news from the Battlefront. If not...

Of course you would have imagined my reaction. It's been too long since the last Battlefront came out, and there's been rumors of a new on the works for just as long. But if this is real, then they are no longer rumors but a reality!!! I'd love to see what they do with this game.

With the release of this teaser, if truly legit, one of the many games I've been looking forward to has come closer to being a reality! The other games I'm waiting for: Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 4, Fallout 4 and a new Starfox to name a few.

So, what are your thoughts about the upcoming Battlefront, if indeed real? To be honest, I hope it's not an online only game! I don't spend much time online, as you guys can tell. My hopes for The Elder Scrolls Online where crushed when I heard/read the last word, ONLINE. This might just end up to be another WOW. Also, I hope it comes out for PC and not just a console specific game.

So... LOAD... MAKE READY... FIRE!!!

-End of Entry.

^Dream Crusher T.T

We've got a thread about this already.  And you can read why I think it's going to suck there so I don't have to type it out here XD.

Seriously though.  EA and DICE.  Bad choices.

We rarely disagree, but EA and DICE, best choices possible. :-P

Still, yeah, already a topic for the game, so I suspect this will be merged or locked, but I'm definitely watching this with an excited eye!

Yeah, I'll close this topic since it's a duplicate. Rebel Gunman, good to see you're doing all right. :)

Here is the first topic about this: