Screenshot Megathread

Ori

Whoa man how did I not see this thread before

I basically am a screenshot addict on Steam so I'm just gonna dump the whole thing here and cherry pick ones I really like later.

Here you gooo.

Warning I literally have over 100 screenshots in just Oblivion, Fallout and Final Fantasy 7 apiece. I like to chronicle my adventures. Be warned there will be spoilers!

• Like 1

Whoa man how did I not see this thread before

I basically am a screenshot addict on Steam so I'm just gonna dump the whole thing here and cherry pick ones I really like later.

Here you gooo.

Warning I literally have over 100 screenshots in just Oblivion, Fallout and Final Fantasy 7 apiece. I like to chronicle my adventures. Be warned there will be spoilers!

Your link has only the Amnesia screenshots that you took.  Closing out the tag by pressing the [X] on the small green title listing will take you to the full library.  Hopefully I've saved someone from a lifetime of checking behind the couch after dark. :-P

Otherwise, there are some great screenshots in that collection.  I can only imagine how long it took to amass!

----

gallery_32209_869_1617059.png

Forgive me; I didn't even see it.  That definitely helps to wade through it all.

I give you, Security Jesus. 

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/547513665911649835/66752A23A125535B9ED45919B3ED3CE671B70520/

Who randomly patrolled into the sky for our sins.

Also, even this couldn't make Skyrim palatable. 

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/546382044997301039/60A95DDA9FB5DDC672FBA3B4E9A02453398FE89C/

• Like 1

That's from Payday, right?

Payday 2, to be precise.

Welcome to the internet, where Predator hugging ponies is the least you need to worry about or pay special attention to.

But I'm sure you already know that. o3o

----

On-topic:

udSwfsX.jpg

Built this Kyushu J7W1 look-alike in Robocraft. The difference is that it was an interceptor rather than a bomber IRL.

Um, why is a Predator hugging a pony? Predators kill people, not cuddle cartoon characters.

Riding into glorious battle. Not hugging.

• Like 1

Euro Truck Simulator 2 with mods should hold me over until the 'Murican version comes out. 

2014-07-26_00001_zpseb2wntce.jpg

with the release of Homeworld Remastered, I've had the chance to fiddle with some of the files again

Because of this, I've found how to mess with a few things--

So naturally, I took the liberty of personalizing this Tiidani Destroyer a bit

6THzsSP.jpg

As well as these fighters

whrcQKK.jpg

And oh yeah
this destroyer as well

DmpR1U7.jpg

• Like 1

lTrx0XJ.jpg

Sometimes I forget this game can look damn impressive.

and i also forget that I need to write on my random shit more often than I would like as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was dicking around with ENB settings and I've pretty much settled on this. It's nice and warm during the day, but still a gorgeous blue at night. This is around 6AM. I don't like the darkness on the shores, so I'll have to figure out how to get rid of that next.

EDIT: I just realized that I had A Matter of Time on and you can actually see the in game time. Lol, it's not 6, more like 8.

Edited by Sarita
  • Like 2

Did I ever mention just how beautiful Elite: Dangerous can be? I should really take some actual scenery screenshots.

8AF27CDF5E5635E0AA0CA5DD85464994E307EDA9

EB0D648003E935DD3587D5D9A9358E3E508F4A26

AF562EE55A26410AD6BB85DA6BE733D084E7CDE6

Edited by Vydrach
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, DZ, Sideways, my friend and I all got together over the past few weeks and pulled some heists in GTA V.  

From left to right, DZComposer as the Prisoner, myself as the Pilot, Lockerd as the Prison Guard, and Sideways as Demolitions.  This was from the prison break heist, where the prisoner and prison guard had to break into a high security prison and bust out a high priority target, the pilot has to pick them up at the airstrip, and the Demolitions has to make sure the original prison bus doesn't get to the prison, and provide air support.  

However, as it would turn out, the pilot's job wasn't as easy as "Wait at the airstrip"

Yeah... That was fun

After that we did another mission which involved breaking into a research facility.  This was our gear for that job.

Once again from left to right, DZComposer, myself, Lockerd and Sideways.  I can't remember which mission this was, but it was in the second heist where we eventually broke into the research facility.

That mission was where I got my new sweet ride

This truck is amazing.  It barely slows down when you hit other cars with it, and doesn't afraid of anything.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner/Technical Admin

Gotta love that Insurgent!

T0L2TxE.jpgiNWiVtG.jpg65aClcD.jpg

Sweg.

​Hey, nice going mate! :yes:

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I don't know why I remembered this thread's existence just now, but I'm glad that I did.  Here are a few additions.

---

Here's one of the best sprays that I've seen in TF2 this year.

2015-09-23_00001_zpskum0ucjl.jpg

---

GTA V's mods are starting to become quite impressive.

2015-11-26_00004_zpsvw5lfztu.jpg

---

On the subject of GTA V, I haven't played GTAOnline in quite some time now.  I wonder how my character is holding up.

2015-04-17_00005_zpsjdwceefq.jpg

• Like 1