I'm dumb

Alyson

Sorry guys, I'm new to this and I never know what forum to post in. Lol. I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

Uh, is there a point to this topic besides telling us to have a great week and stating that you are dumb?

Sorry 'bout that. I know what's going on here. Anyways, since this is in the front door section, welcome to the site.

Don't worry, Alyson. I was exactly like you when I first joined. Everyone goes through the newbie phase.

That being said, you didn't need to make a whole new thread. And now we wait for a moderator to merge this with your first Front Door thread.

Not for nothing, but I actually appreciate it when someone tells me to have a great day/week or whatever. I don't believe I said this before but welcome to SF-O...I know I'm a bit late XD

• Like 2

I'M SORRY I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AND I'M SUPER SENSITIVE SO COMMENTS THAT REASSURE MY DUMBNESS UPSET ME HAHAHAHA :') OKAY I'M SORRY I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A THREAD IS BESIDES THE THING YOU SEW WITH LOVE ME

I'M SORRY I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AND I'M SUPER SENSITIVE SO COMMENTS THAT REASSURE MY DUMBNESS UPSET ME HAHAHAHA :') OKAY I'M SORRY I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A THREAD IS BESIDES THE THING YOU SEW WITH LOVE ME

Uh, sorry. You're not dumb, everybody does something like this at some point.

I know for a fact that I never made a Welcome Wagon/Front Door post when I joined.  Don't worry about it; read the descriptions of the other boards and you'll get the hang of it.

So ... I mean welcome but ...

does this thread become locked or ... since there's already a thread and whatnot.

Yeah, I completely forgot that the other thread was in this section and not somewhere else.  Thanks for the reminder.

:lock: