G-Meister Enters The Fray!

G-Meister

Good day,

I am G-Meister, a veteran fan, but a newbie to the fandom.

While I have been writing fan fiction and honing my skills with pencil for many years, using Star Fox as an inspiration to fuel my passion, I haven't really gotten involved online and in the community until recently. Tumblr User FromLylat, locally known as That Ain't Falco recommended me to this site.

So, a little about myself.

I'm an American student, in my first year studying Computer and Information Sciences - Software Engineering. So far, I've worked extensively with Scratch 2.0, and will hopefully begin on Java in summer classes. Please, feel free to hit me up on the topic of programming!

I'm 18 years of age, and aside from Star Fox, I enjoy DMing for a group of friends in D&D and procrastinating on everything, by any means. No joke, Xbox, PC, Tumblr, even cleaning!

If you feel like contacting me, I don't really know the next time I'll be on the forums, but you can probably catch me on my blog toh-yaaah.tumblr.com or g--meister.tumblr.com.

As school winds down for the semester, I'm sure I'll be active a lot more, so I'm sure that won't be necessary in a few months.

Welcome to the site! I'm Hoo.

Your name sounds like something an uncle would give their nephew.

Welcome to the site. We always like new faces.

If you got any questions, all of us users will be happy to help!

Hey howdy hey, welcome to the site! My name's Clearwater, but feel free to call me Clear. I'm SF-O's resident Blue Spix macaw and local British guy. So you're learning coding and programming, hm? I'm also studying some Visual Basic, some Python and some Java in my spare time. I'm starting to learn 3D animation as well thanks to my new laptop being able to run Source Filmmaker.

Ah yes, and fanfic writing as well. I'm quite passionate about that as well. I've written a few Rio, Undertale and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fanfics, so forgive my shameful self-promotion. I REGRET NOTHING THOUGH

But either way, enjoy your stay on the forums!

Clearwater

Hey there, and welcome to the site!

Here, have a fishy stick!