Ranting Time with Cintyr: A better camera angle?

The VGM Lover

This is yet another ramble about how Star Fox Zero could have been a much better game. This time, I'm gonna talk about a simple idea that came to my head as I revisited the game.

While I was on Corneria defending the tower, I thought of what could have been a better camera angle for Star Fox Zero. What if the camera angle was positioned just a few meters behind and slightly above the vehicle, similar to Project Sylpheed's or even Star Fox Assault's while keeping the gyro-controlled free-aiming? In On-Rails Sections, arrows indicating the boundaries could be implemented again.

Advantages?

• More stunning angles when looking around.
  • Camera could still be programmed to pan to different viewpoints, i.e. when looking down, put the camera under the Arwing or Gravmaster.
  • The First Person P.O.V. can still be used if one so desires, keeping the second screen relevant. But I feel that a change P.O.V. button would no longer be needed.

Like my idea? Hate it? Fine with the current view? Tell me so. Let's start a discussion!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all to whichever one of you decided to read my Ranting Time. I'm not doing this because I want likes, but one would certainly be fulfilling, nonetheless. I'm doing this simply because... well, I've done it many times before as a simple reply. Why not expand on it, am I right? Anyone is welcome to share their thoughts, as well, however. What did you think of my rant? Did you enjoy it? Do you have any constructive criticism that I should probably hear? Please tell me, so I can improve with every word I continue to type with just one finger! Take it easy, now!

I just wish there weren't any "forced" cinematic camera moments. Granted there's only two (technically 3 but with Andross its less cinematic and moreso just side scrolling) and they're the Androssa and Aquarosa bosses and both of them are somewhat annoying to play because of this. The left shoulder button is already a damn lock on that literally does what this is doing, so why they enforced it on those 3 parts is beyond me. I HAVE A FINGER IT KNOWS HOW TO PRESS THE SHOULDER BUTTON REEEE

• Like 1

So true. Foxy, take note! :)