Character lodge

Lilacs

I know a little first aid.  *runs back to the table, where there is a backpack by the seat, and grabs it to rummage for a first aid kit.  As soon as I find it, I come back to where Trep has dropped him off on the floor.  Then I open the first aid kit and pull out a significant amount of gauze and a bottle of peroxide, as well as some scissors*

*as he is brought in, he is revealed to have a white underside, and a very powerful build; his length appears to be over seven feet*

*I begin pouring peroxide on his various wounds*  This guy is exceptionally large, so I'm definitely going to need some more help over here.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kal

• Lilacs

• Sideways

• Domino

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the head medical officer of the thorn army, let me take a look!

*Investigates the victim*

Mutable cuts to the underbelly, head trauma, Someone call a T-copter with a med group.

On it!

Someone get a UV lamp in here, he needs heat or infection is around the corner.

*slowly, he somehow regains consciousness*  Ugh..............what.........where....am I......*cough*

*I begin applying pressure to a wound to stop the bleeding*  Yeah, everything's going to be okay.

...at least....I'm in good company....

I Wouldn't say good, the weak and injured are eaten.

*T-Coper lands out side*

Frill med Grunt: Its Cold out there commander.

Help Drake

Thorn!

Forget that now just help her with his guy.

Yes...Yes sir

*he hears this and gets defensive, slowly sitting up, then attempting to rise to his feet, despite his injuries*  I...won't be eaten...

*I try to calm him down*  Please, just relax, we're here to help you!

Oh......thank goodness....*he sits back down, become more alert with every passing minute, though he still has several cuts.  However, the bleeding is steadily slowing as well*

*as the blood gets easier to stop, I wrap gauze around his arm wounds, then around his abdomen*  Hmm, you're feeling very warm...like you have a fever or something...

No.....It's probably my....internal energy source.........I manipulate fire...

I'm Dragonius Maelstrom....call me Dragonius...*his stomach gurgles, and he lays a hand on his gauzed abdomen*  Man...I'm SOOOOOO hungry...

Well, anything really...what do you guys have?

*I finally finish up bandaging his wounds*  Well, that's the last of the gauze; I guess I finished patching you up just in time.  *I put the left over things back into the first aid kit and close it*

Thanks...um......what's your name?

You can call me Novar.

Guest Whirlpool

"According to Jasho, we have basically anything, so I guess it depends on your current craving. Holly made some pancakes just before you got here. Want some of those?"

J:  "Uh-uh, yeah.  Just about anything.  If I can't cook it, Trep prolly can.  You alright, Drag?"

Dragonius.

J:  "Sorry.  But...hang on.  Raj, where do you keep your vials?"

Upstairs in the room.  I doubt Kal's going to like me barging in on his emo-fest.

J:  "Just get some of the Regen*.  C'mon, step on it!"

*sigh*  Alright...*heads upstairs* (Though it's hardly an emergency anymore...)

-----------------

H:  "You wanna talk about it?"

K:  *sigh*  Yeah, Lilacs said...something.  Called my people greedy for not helping the Scourge.  Then...Raj piped in, and...ah, I suddenly felt...*starts tearing up*  the same way I felt...all those years ago...when he-

*rushes into the room*  Kal, I-we need the Regen downstairs.  Where do you keep the vials?

K:  ...*says nothing, points*

...Yeah, not awkward at all.  Listen, I-

K:  Go.

...I'm so-

K:  GO.

...*leaves quietly but hastily*

H:  "You were saying?"

K:  "I...don't wanna talk about it.  Please, just...leave me be."

---------------

Got 'em.

J:  "Great!  How's Kal doing?"

Eh...he's got a Koulthan grudge.

J:  "Can't blame him.  'Specially after-"

Yeah, yeah, I know.  More than you, in fact.  But that's not the point.  We can only spare one.

J:  "All we need.  Here.  *hands white vial to Dragonius*  Help out with some of the wounds Novar couldn't get."

J:  "Alright, so first up, what'll it be?  Second, what the hell happened to you, man?"

(OoC:  Sorry, folks, story time'll have to wait a little.)

---------------------

After Holbrook left the room, Kal got up and sat on the window, staring out into the snow.  It used to be such a big deal, getting snow back home.  They'd go for years without much, then suddenly three inches all at once.

She used to like the snow so much...

Kal took out a pendant he kept around his neck; a golden dragon's head, with a long green crystal shard coming from its mouth, the Dangar Emerald.  He stared at the pendant.  Suddenly everything was coming back...When everything was right in the world, before he knew exactly what a Scourge was or even heard the words Raj and Silver Demon.

Then...that one day...

Through the cracked door, Holbrook could see Kal, holding something in his hand, crying.

-------------

(*For now, all you need to know is that Regen, true to its name, speeds up the recovery process.  The more you take, the faster you heal.  A vial is enough for most minor wounds to heal almost instantly.  Think of it as the vital juice from Trauma Center.)

Guest Whirlpool

--------------------

"........" *leans over and hugs Kal* "I'm going downstairs......But when you do feel like talking about it, that's where I'll be...*smiles sweetly* And I can bring you up some pancakes if you want."

*is silent*

".....Well, alright then. Hope you feel better Kal." *goes out and closes door quitely**heads downstairs*

---------Back downstairs---------

"......*tilts ears towards stairs* .....Ho-boy. Here it comes.......OI, RAJ! BRACE YOURSELF!"

....?

"RAJ!" *Tackle hug* "Feeling better? You didn't seem to happy earlier..."

K:  "I'll...I'll be fine.  Just need a little time to myself."

H:  *starts to leave*

K:  "...Holly...*hides pendant, gets up, returns the hug*  Thank you.  I needed that."

H:  :wolf:

K:  "Now, you said something about pancakes?"

-----------------

...*sigh*  This soul-bind sucks sometimes.  :wolf:

RAAAJJ!!!

What the-GAHH!!! *gets tackle-hugged

H:  "Feeling better?  You didn't seem too happy earlier."

H:  "I know, I know, five seconds to get off furball-"

No, that's alright.  *returns*

all:  :wolf:

Kal, save yourself the trouble and throw away the camera before I find it.

K:  "Aww, it's not as fun when you know it's coming.  =("

Nice to know you're not emo-ing for too long.

Guest Whirlpool

"Yep. :wolf: I made a bunch of 'em. *goes to kitchen*"

"....I should go help her with that."

*sound of plates on counter*

All:O.o

"I told you I made a bunch of them Kal!"  (Three plates are sitting on the counter, each with a foot tall stack of pancakes on it.)

.....How much batter did you use?

".....An entire box of mix for one thing.....So anyone whose hungry, help yourself. I'm gonna fry some bacon. *leaves counter*"

"............................Oh! Raj, I almost forgot! *leaves and comes back with a bucket of soapy water and another bucket full of silver goop.* "These are yours."

Huh?  *looks in bucket*

...What the f-

K:  "Jasho turned on the EM shackles while the Demon was flailing.  Almost the whole thing came out, I'd guess.  Then...well-

Splat.

K:  "Yeah, basically.  Jasho and Brook picked up most of it, but not before she...tried to mop it up."

What?!  Gah, you have any idea how long this is gonna take me?!

H:  "Well, I didn't know-"

I have to scrape EVERY POLYMER in that bucket until I recover the Demon!  Do you know how many polymers that is?!

H:  "Do you really need every single molecule of Demon snot?"

...Do you know how expensive it is to replace the-

K:  Raj, do you NEED it?

...That's not the point!

K:  Go upstairs and quit your *****ing. 

*finger, goes upstairs carrying water-filled bucket mumbling*

Guest Whirlpool

"......Holly, lend the good robot your bug."

"Aw, Treeeep. That's my Buggy"

" 'Least you could do is help if it's really such a pain in the ass, so just do it." *tosses bug to Holbrook*

"*Catches it, grumbles something and heads upstairs*"

*comes out of kitchen with another plate, this one is full of bacon* "...Kal you have a lump in your shirt."

*quickly smooths it out*

*gives him a look*"........."

(Ooc:Just as a note, Trep is basically going to be acting as an older sister to Holbrook)

Pancakes? *the sound of his favorite food gives him motivation*  :wolf:  *he cautiously rises to his feet again and heads for the kitchen*

I guess he's motivated by food...

FIRE ARTILLERY! I shouted and all five artillery units shot all they could.

So what happened to the Thorn Battle ship?

What Thorn Battle Ship?

Cute story...If it were true.

It is, I was the commanding officer of that fleet.

*T-Copter lands out side*

Rink: *Burst in*  Were IS HE *Looks for Revin*

A Grunt from Rink's Personnel Body guard: *Loads gun* I am Ready Commander!

Rink: Drake! You must know of his location tell me!

*He walks into the kitchen and sees the stacks of pancakes on plates on the counter, then slides a stack to the side for himself.  Then he rummages through the cabinets for some syrup and pulls it out.  Afterwards, he pours syrup on each individual pancake, all the way to the top, and puts the syrup away.  Finally, he locates a clean fork, takes the plate, and walks back into the main part of the lodge before sitting on the couch*  :wolf:  *eats happily*

*walks over and sits in a chair, watching Dragonius eat*  Man, he eats like he hasn't eaten in days.

*as he eats, his red scales glow with a pulsing pattern*

Guest Whirlpool

*hears loud thump outside**opens window and sticks head out*"....Holbrook, what are you doing?"

"*pushes self up from snow drift* .....Ummm...I had an incident involving soapy water and a window?"

".............What am I going to do with you.........."

*Holbrook throws snowball and it hits Trep in the face*

"Oh, it's on now Holly." *jumps out window into snow and tackles Holbrook*

*continues to happily scarf pancakes in the lodge*

*meanwhile, I decide to get some fresh air, and put on my jacket to go outside.  After walking to the door and going out, I walk around the blood trail and jump off the porch, going around the lodge in the foot of snow.  I see Holbrook and Trep having a snow fight and stop*

Hmm?  Oh, this is going to be fun...*bends down and forms a large snowball, then comes back up, leans back, and hurls it at Trep.  It hits him in the back of the head and explodes into powder*