Character lodge

Lilacs

Hi!

"Howdy!"

Greetings.

Hmph.

"You look like you could use somethin' hot.  Cocoa?"

Truth be told, I'm...not sure.  Ah, how best to explain this briefly...I have something of a demon living inside me.  Every once in a while, it will take over my body and go out of control.  I think it's going to possess me sometime within the next few days.  Just...for your own good, until this blows over...stay away from me.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kal

• Lilacs

• Sideways

• Domino

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Whirlpool

"Oooooh.....Okay.....But you kinda seem like you could use some company, so I'll stay here for now."

*To Naki* "I saw a lake out there. I almost fell in when I dashed in here."

*leans around Raj and sees Domino*

"Hi!"

Domino: :thanks:

Hi!

"Howdy!"

Greetings.

Hmph.

Domino: :krystal:

"You look like you could use somethin' hot.  Cocoa?"

Domino: :D Sure! Please and thank you!

Truth be told, I'm...not sure.  Ah, how best to explain this briefly...I have something of a demon living inside me.  Every once in a while, it will take over my body and go out of control.  I think it's going to possess me sometime within the next few days.  Just...for your own good, until this blows over...stay away from me.

Domino: ^ :D thats.... :D ok......

"Here ya go, man.  *hands mug and leans over to whisper*  Oh, and just between us...you're gonna want to keep away from Raj right now.  He's not exactly in what I'd call the best of moods, 'mkay?  *leans back*  Marshmallows?"

Tch.  Don't say I didn't warn you.  This thing could snap at any given moment.

...But...*sigh* Thanks.

"Sure thing, hon.  Here ya go!"

(See?  Told you.)

(*sigh*  Whatever.)

So...Enough about me being emo and all.  You...remember anything before...well, before you were a slave?

Guest Whirlpool

"Hmm......Before before before.....Well kinda. I know I had parents, I kinda have to. But.....hmm....Well, I was really really really little; like two or three years old or something, something bad happened, but I'm not entirely sure what it was. And then these people came to my house and found me. One of them took me home, and his wife seemed to like me a lot, she was nice. And then something happened to all three of us, and we all went to this place full of people, and me and her got separated from him. (Boy, was she upset about that.) And then I got separated from her, and I'm pretty sure that's how I ended up with Old Boss. *sips cocoa*"

"Here ya go, man.  *hands mug and leans over to whisper*  Oh, and just between us...you're gonna want to keep away from Raj right now.  He's not exactly in what I'd call the best of moods, 'mkay?  *leans back*  Marshmallows?"

Domino: Marshmallows? Sure!

Uh, might want to tell him...

"Heh, yeah.  Trust me, you don't wanna trust Kal's cooking.  :oops:"

"Gimme a sec...ah, there we go.  Hey, Hol-uh, where'd she go?  Whatever, you're burger's up, so enjoy!"

"Lesse...any preference in fish, hon?"

...Salmon works.

(Did he just call her "hon?!")

(Relax, he does that with a lot of women, and it's never sincere...usually.  Yeah, it's kinda awkward, but hey, he means well.)

Meanwhile...

Pardon me for saying so, sir, but...you seem restless.

Revin, how many times do I have to tell you?  You can stop calling me "sir" all the time.

Forgive me, sir-ah, force of habit.

It's not big deal.  And...*sigh*  You're right.

Almost time, isn't it?  We don't have adequate restraint facilities here.

I know, I know.  But it doesn't wait for us to be ready.  Never has.

...We'd better warn the others.  The Eras may be of assistance-

I'd greatly prefer if they were left out of this.  But...*sigh*  If it's for the better, so be it.

Very well, then.  Lilacs, I need your help.  I don't suppose you have several titanium alloy restrainings bonds, do you?  With watertight locks; that would be essential.  If not...Then I need enough men to keep Raj under control when he becomes Indwelt.  I do not believe there is much time.

*Grabs M-2*

Heres your restraints, and Hun all Era Tech is water proof, tight, whatever.

_____________Present time________

Dr.Cut: What is Raj going to start dancing like a manic?

Lilacs you may want to take Cut up stairs.

Cut: Please do.

*Take the sleeply mouse up stairs*

______Out side_______

*A small ship silently lands*

*Sets a canister on the ground*

Rink: You know your job, seize controll of the robots.

*Knocks the contaner over and a small robotic insect flys out and into the lodge. The ship flys away*

OOC: I smell a plot, yay :ok:

Your technology didn't seem too watertight when the Demon tore apart M-2's arm, remember?

No, Holbrook, I think it's too early for-

*perks up*  Actually, yes.  Get upstairs.  Now.

"What's up?"

You don't hear that?  A small droning.  Deeper than an insect's, almost like...Revin, scan the area.

*activates a console*  Infests?

Or something like it.  I doubt Sarq's found us, but just to be sure.

What's an Infest?

Infests.  There's never one.  Nanomachines that spread through a Scourge like a virus, forcing both flesh and steel to bend to the Master's will.  Dangerous, but countered if you can spot them in time-

Or if you're immune.  Anything?

*shakes head*  Infest readings are negative.  I'm picking up...something.  Tiny and artificial, but not nano.  I'd guess less than an inch-

*bzzzzzzzzzzzz*

"Wait up, I hear it..."

Where's it coming fro- :oops:

Revin...*grabs glass mug* Hold still...*swipes the bug off Revin's shoulder into the mug*  Got one!

Ever see something like this?

Several times.  It's not Scourge.

No, it look like- :ok:  Revin, did the scanner say how many there were?

Five, maybe six signals.  Do you know what we're dealing with?

*bzzzzzzzzzz*

*bzzzzzzzzzzzz*

*bzzzzzz*

*bzzzzzzzz*

Yes.  Kill that thing-

*SMASH*  Done.

-And keep the rest away from the robots!

Robot.  Revin and I are part-organic-

Your body's almost entirely artificial, Raj.  You count.

Me, a robot?  Revin, I'm hurt-

*slices one drone*  WILL YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP?!

...Fine.  Come on, M-2, we're about to get a lot closer...Let me know when you take care of them.*clings onto M-2's body and coats both in the Silver Demon shell*

Last thing I need is something else trying to control my body... *hardens*

"You alright, big guy?"

I'm almost 25% organic.  If these things are what I think they are...*stomp*  They shouldn't have much influence on me.  Lilacs, the scan data should still be on the console see if-*stomp* How many of these damn things are there? *stomp*  Finally, got one.

NO, you don't understand these *stomp* bugs can hack and type of machinery!

What!

*Both look at the TV, the box started to twitch and come to life, the DVD player begain to shoot disks out like bullets*

Get the console!

To late....

*The Console rears up, and kicks Lilacs back, but its life is short for after its attack it met a lead pipe*

I thought Era high command destroyed these things!

(OOC: Just as a polt thickener the Bugs were made by the Eras)

• Owner/Technical Admin

*Naki Looks around and spies the lake to the left of him. *

That's what I'm talking about. Lets see if that tunic still works or not...

(OoC:  Sorry, wrong color text.  Raj and M-2 are kinda...out for now.)

"Wait, you mean y'all made these...*swat!* whatever they are?"

Yeah, but the government destroyed them!  How could they-?

"C'mon, Kat, I know you're not that dumb."

Indeed.  You told us yourself a long time ago about-*squish!*- a certain turncoat general, remember?

Sounds- gah! *slice!* - painfully familiar.  I don't care how they got here, how many are there, and how do we stop them?

They multiply untill there task is done, What I want to know is how or who let them out of grade A security!

*Domino looks around at the bugs: What....the frell?!......KA-OH-KEN *Turns all red* All right it's bug stomping time....*Points at one bug* DO DOMPA DEATH RAY BEAM! *Blast a bug* Thats one....*Looks around*  O_o ..... :krystal: ah...heh die bugs?  :slippy:

*A set of bee's land on Revins arm and try to push them self's into it*

Revin look out!

• Owner/Technical Admin

*Naki races inside and pulls out his sword and shield*

Where the hell did they come from?

(Remember Ren and Stimpy? They had a comic with a guy getting bug by bugs......if you can remamber....then I don't need to post the details...)

(Remember Ren and Stimpy? They had a comic with a guy getting bug by bugs......if you can remamber....then I don't need to post the details...)

OOC: Ren & Stimpy, high five man.