• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kal

• Lilacs

• Sideways

• Domino

Top Posters In This Topic

A shadowy figure watched Lilacs' small army leave the lodge.  So the house was empty; how disappointing.  But it meant fewer people to stand in his way.  Raj grinned; it was time.

-------------

"That's a distinct possibility," Kal mused.  "The Demon's almost unbreakable when it's frozen, and if it gets onto a tank it's over."

"The damn thing's torn apart a gunship before," piped Jasho.  "If they let it sneak up on 'em..."

Revin reassured him.  If they have any sensory equipment, they should be able to find him.  Fortunately for us, the Demon does not utilize Raj's holographic technology.  He should be easy to spot-

*BANG!*

"-if they're lookin' in the right place!"

"Revin, try to slow him down."

Understood, the giant muttered.  He pulled a spike from his back and flipped on the energy sword and shield as he trotted to the main lobby.

"Jasho, see if Lilacs has any EM shackles in his room.  Door's locked-"

Jasho smiled and cocked his ion shotgun.  "I got the master key," he said as he hurried upstairs.

"Brook, you're going to be safest near me," Kal reassured.  He drew his katanas and stood in front of her.  "The Demon's afraid to hurt me, thanks to the soul link.  Are the bugs almost ready-"

*CRASH!*

The Demon shook the dust off himself and licked his chops.  Miss me?

Raj, listen to me-

Haha!  Who is this "Raj" you're talking about?  Now, out of my way, wretch!

Revin swung his great blade in a wide arc.  I'm afraid I can't let you go farther, he commanded as he swung again.  The creature merely laughed at his relatively slow movements and climbed up Revin's arm unfazed and chopped it off.  Revin cried out and took a knee as the Silver Demon continued on to the kitchen.

Kal caught him off guard with a pan to the face.  The Demon caught himself before he hit the floor, blades out before his foe.

"Yeah, I missed ya.  Figured it was about time you popped up again-"

Don't waste your time, fleshbag.  Now move!  I'm not here for you!

"Jasho's not dumb enough to-"

Give me the furball and I leave the lodge for good!

That caught Kal off guard.  Holbrook?!  Why would it want-

The Silver Demon made a deked to the left.  Kal moved to block him.  Out of my way!!

"I'm not letting you hurt her!"

Don't make this mistake, Kal.  I will tear you apart if I have-

Kal smiled.  "No you won't.  Kill me, your host dies.  Isn't that your first priority?

****, he's right, the Demon paused.  Kal took the opportunity to tackle it to the ground.

"Holbrook!" he shouted, "Any time now!"

Guest Whirlpool

*Hear's Kal*

"Come on lil guy, up and at 'em...." Holbrook whispered, coaxing the  bug. "Heh...now would be nice....Kal kinda needs your heeelp...." The bug activated. "Atta boy." She said triumphantly letting it crawl onto her hand. "Now start it all up for me, will ya?" The two tiny lights that made up the bug's lights flashed. The program was activated. It would start replicating soon. "Good. Now lets go give Kal a hand." She whispered as she ran out to the fight scene.

------

As she slid to a sop the bug's eye lights flashed again and it took off into the air. She smiled as it flew into the fight that was taking place in front of her.

Snapping out of her little moment, Holbrook looked over to where Kal was struggling to try and keep a large machine occupied. She blinked a few time before realizing just who that machine was.

"RAJ!" She cried out happily, dashing towards him.

"Holbrook, NO!" Kal shouted.

Too late, the dog jumped up and caught Raj in a hug around his neck.

"Where have you been? I was worried about you....." Holbrook was so enthralled with Raj's return, she didn't notice him smirk and reach up towards.

There was a heavy CLANK, and Raj's hand jerked away twitching.

Holbrook sat atop his shoulder, wearing a rather miffed expression and holding a wrench in hand. (Ooc: Curtesy of Winry Rockbell. Heheheheh....)

"What the hell is your problem?! You had scared me; running off like that. Do you have a faulty program in your head or something?"

The smirk changed to an evil grin.

This will be enjoyable.... He thought as he attempted to reach up and grap the dog by her throat. ...I...can....I can't move!

There were thousands tiny black things, like grains of dirt, all over his hand, his arms, inside him, clogging up everything.

Why...can't I...

Kal jerked Brook off Raj.  "Stay off him!," he barked, "He's not-"

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?! :evil:

Raj's head was flailing, snapping wildly at anything nearby.  Then suddenly he relaxed, smiling subtly.

"He's not...himself.  C'mon, let's get away from him."

Holbrook whined, "But he's so cute and huggable and-"

I WILL REND YOUR FLESH FROM YOUR BONE, YOU FU-

"Friendly, right," Kal sighed.  "Trust me, this is for your good."

"I like how he calls me 'furball' all the time!"

"I...don't think he was going to say 'furball' that time-WATCH OUT!"

Kal shoved Brook out of the way as a massive silver spike shot past her.  He looked over his shoulder at a mass of tentacles rising from Raj's body.

"What?  But the bugs stopped him from moving?  How come-"

"I was hoping they would stop the Demon's circuitry, but it's almost completely independent.  The nanobots are smaller than the bugs, so they don't work!" Kal shouted as they ducked another mass of tentacles.  "C'mon, let's get you out of here!"

But that was exactly the problem.  Raj lay in front of the kitchen door.  They'd have to get past the Demon first.

A kitchen knife thrust into the wall next to Holbrook's head.  The Demon seemed to be learning quickly to make the best of its current situation.

"In fact," Kal said, deflecting another knife, "The bugs may have slowed Raj's signals directly to the Demon.  It can't move, but-"

ZAP!

The Demon screamed angrily.

A flash of silver instinctively drove the two to the floor.

*splat!*

Kal didn't have to get back up to know what happened.

"What, you thought I wasn't doin' nothin'?"

"Yeah, yeah, good timing.  Still..."

Kal rose up and wiped the melted severed tentacle from his face.  Jasho grinned wide as he stood over the now-EM-manacled Silver Demon.  The force of the manacles slamming together not only left a humiliated Raj in a hog-tie, but managed to cut off a good part of the Silver Demon from the source.

The result?

"...I'm not cleaning this up."

"But but...I gotta fix Revin's arm!"

"Your kitchen, your hog-tie, your mess.  Revin can fix his own arm."

"Aww..."

"Nice work, Holly," Kal said as he lifted her to her feet.  "It would've been almost impossible to shackle him while he was mobile.  We can get him out of here and leave him be until the Indwelling passes over.  It'd still be a good idea to stay away from him until then, though."

He blushed a little before extending his hand.  "Thanks."

----------------

The Silver Demon lay in such an awkward position.  Wrists and ankles slammed to each other, with a force barrier surrounding him like a cocoon.  [How humiliating,] it thought silently.

[Well...I for one don't mind this change of situation,] Raj thought to his parasite.

[silence!] the Demon snapped.  [You think this changes anything?  I'll always be here.  And do you think for a minute that those bugs will still be around the next time this happens?  Then what are you going do?]

[No, but Kal will.  And by then Lilacs will know what to do to help them.]

The creature scoffed.  [Pah, him and what army?  I'll destroy anything in my path!  I'll destroy EVERYTHING in my path!  Make no mistake, Raj, I will kill her!  And everyone else you ever knew!]

[Not yet, you're not,] Raj thought back calmly.  [And that's...that's good enough for me.]

[You realize how cheesy that sounded?]

[Yeah, yeah, whatever...]

(OoC:  Must...get...sleep...)

*A Fill Heavy Tank brakes through the wall*

Frill Grunt: There he is FIRE!!!

!

!

Kal: !

Jasho: !

Brook: !

*Tank Fires*

Guest Whirlpool

Holbrook sighed heavily.

"Fine fine.... I'll do it," She said disappointed, making her way to a closet to get out a mop "Here's to hoping that he didn't mess up the sink...." Fortunetly enough, it was untouched, and she was able to fill a bucket with soapy water and get to work.

Sometime later, the dog was leaning on the mop, admiring the sparkling clean floors.

"Hm...Nice...Shiny...." She pushed her self back up, took the mop in one hand and held it threatening towards the rest of the people in the lodge, growling,

"Now the rest of ya better stay off that floor until it's dry, or I will PERSONALLY beat you up, gift-wrap ya, and send you to Boss." Following the threat she leaned back and smiled sweetly adding, "Alright?"

Kal:  HOLD YOUR-

*tank round bounces off force shield*

...Your fire.  Jasho and Holbrook managed to subdue him and...it.  Best thing to do now is leave him be and let the Indwelling run its course.

*starts reattaching arm*  You managed to leave right before he arrived.  In doing so...you missed the battle.  Now, do you have a repair kit I could borrow?

--------------

Jasho:  "Ah, Brook?  Don't use soap!  Or water, for that...matter."

Holbrook:  *too late*  "Hm?"

Jasho:  "Listen, uh...you even know what this thing is?  Demon slime?  Heh, kinda.  Remember that big, shiny monster Raj was attacking with?"

Holbrook:  "You mean the tentacle?  *still mopping*"

Jasho:  "Yeah, that's the Silver Demon...kinda.  You're mopping up Raj's weapon."

H:  "Ick!"

J:  "Heheh...Means he'll have to get it all out before he can use it again.  Here, lemme give you a hand...*stoops down*  You can pick up the big chunks like...yeah, it's kinda icky, I know.  But it's not that bad.  Put 'em in, say, a bucket.  There ya go.  Then for the little ones...take a washcloth, dip it in the stuff, and just...dab it up, yeah, like that.  It sticks to itself really well, so it ain't that bad, huh?"

"What's with that look?  You volunteered, I ain't doin' yer job for ya!  :evil:  Now, let's see if I can get this grill fixed up..."

Guest Whirlpool

"Aw man, I have to do it all over again? *grumbling*"

"What was that?"

"Nothing! Nothing at all..." *Starts picking up globs* "Killing the oven is really my fault. Well, Revin smashed it, but I made it turn into a flame thrower. ...And he prolly can't do much right now. *digs into pocket, and tosses kit to Revin* But anywa--hey, it's like bubblegum, cool! *plays with small glob*"

• Owner/Technical Admin

(OOC: I'm pulling out Naki and putting in General DeArmani.)

This is the place, General. I'll drop you off here and stay at this point.

Thank you, KITT. See you later.

-DeArmani walks out of the clearing in the forest-

(eh, last we saw Naki he was fishing, anyways, right?  XD)

J:  "Ah- *sigh* Have fun with yer snot, anyways.  Stupid piece of sh-*starts beating the oven with a wrench*"

*catches kit with third arm*  It's...a little small, but it'll do.  Oh, and Jasho, wait, remember what Holbrook did to the-

*FWOOSH!*  "YEAARGH!"

...*shakes head slowly, sits in a corner and starts working on arm*  Lilacs, would you mind giving me a hand here?  Kal, you'll have better luck with the basement, don't even try to lift him up the stairs.

Kal:  *pant*  Yeah...good thinking.  *starts shoving Raj's body away towards the basement*

*Walks in and sees the mess he Frills made*

Katara: :evil:

Frill Grunt: ENEMY!

Leaf Grunt: This place is neutral my friend.

*Turns around facing the wall*

Crap, Crap not her, why her? of all the leaf CO's why her?

Guest Whirlpool

"*Drops glop instantly* That's his......?*shudders*........................................ew. Seriously, you couldn't have told me that earlier?"

"...You're still cleaning it up."

"I know that, and I'm doing that. And if you're gonna try and fix the over, you're gonna want to take a buggy with ya."

".....Buggy?"

"*Takes a bug out of pocket* One of these guys. Take it to the computer and program what you want it to do. Kill the nanites, collect the nanites, re-build the oven for you which would probably take a few hours....."

"*reaches for bug*"

"Oh no, this lil guy is mine. He's helping me clean up. Find you own." *set's bug on ground where it starts shoving the goop stuff towards the bucket. "Useful little guys, aren't they." *goes back to cleaning*

"...When did you program it to--Oh nevermind...."

Guest Whirlpool

"*looks up at DeArmani* ....It's a long story. Kal, Revin or Jasho could probably explain it better than me. But anyway, Hi. I'm Holbrook, and watch were you step cause the floor's wet over here."

(OOC: Don't worry Whirlpool, Lilacs and Katara aren't...you know. Lilacs loves Katara but is afraid to tell her (Mostly because she is a CO for an enemy army). Katara on the other hand sees him as just a CO.)

(OoC:  I thought Leaf was neutral...)

*looks up from repairing his arm*  Greetings, General.  We had an...altercation here.  Kal's tending to Raj downstairs in the basement.  I'd advise you to stay out of the kitchen, however; Jasho and Holbrook are cleaning it up-

*BOOM!* "Oh god my eyebrows!"

On the other hand, I doubt Jasho actually knows what he's doing.  We are currently shorthanded, so if you don't mind, you could either assist him with repairing the oven or wait for him to finish.

Kal:  Hm?  Ah, more Eras.  Welcome.  Guys, he's right; the Lodge is neutral ground, so don't start something you don't want us to finish it.  Now, take a seat, we're trying to clean up a little bit after...ah...well, enjoy your stay.

-------------

J:  "*cough cough*  I give up!  The oven's a loss!  We're gonna need a new one!"

H:  ":evil:"

J:  "I don't wanna hear it...Look, ah..."

H:  "Need my help?"

J:  "Yeeah..."

H:  "Sorry!  Can't help ya, too busy cleaning up Raj's snot!  :wink:"

J:  "But...but...gah, it's not really his snot, that's just what Lilacs called it, first of all.  Second...gah, I really feel bad for making you do all the work..."

H:  "Dum de dum, can't hear ya..."

J:  "I...*sigh*  Fine.  I'm sorry, alright?  I can't- can't fix the oven.  v_v"

H:  *continues humming*

J:  "...I...meant it.  Get up."

H:  "Hmm?"

J:  "C'mon, get off the floor.  I'll take care of what's left.  I know it ain't much, but...gah...You're the only one here who can fix the oven.  It ain't fair to ask ya...but...hah, I'll owe you.  That's about all I can do."

(OOC: They were until they joined the war to try to stop it, to them the war between Frill and Thorn was getting annoying.)

Looks at Revin, unpleased.

What is this?

You go me ma'am

I-

*Walks in*

Thorn Rifle Grunt: *Gasp* *Very heavy Russian ascent*  Commander the enemy's are in the building!

Drake: What do you mean?

*See's the Frills*

*Gasp*

*Gasp*

Mathew:*Gasp*

*Gasp*

*Gasp*

*Walks in*

Rink: What is the meaning of all this breath sounds? *Sees the Frills* *Gasp*

(OOC: All Thorn Eras have a heavy Russian ascent)

Guest Whirlpool

"Score!" "Apology accepted, Jasho ^_^." *walks up to the oven which spits fire*

*whacks oven with wrench* "No. Bad oven. No more flamethrower."

*oven snaps at her*

"*Growling* Oh, that is it. *whips out tool set*"

Oven: O.O

"YAAAAH!! *tackles oven*"

Jasho: 0.o

----------------

"*Standing triumphantly over a new looking, perfectly fixed oven. Vio-la. Oven fixed."

*oven spits out a loaf of bread that says "Revenge!"*

"......It might still have somewhat of a personality, but it won't go spitting flames and attacking everything it sees."

J:  "...(I think I'm in love.) Hm?  What?  I, uh, I didn't say anything.  Good job!  Thanks a mil.  Just gimme a minute to...*finishes picking up the Demon*  Gah, there we go.  I owe ya one."

-----------

Forgive me, madam, I was speaking jokingly with General DeArmani.  Apologies.  Just...hold on...*reattaches arm*  Ah, there we are.  Almost as good as new.

Now, pardon my rudeness.  Welcome.  Our kitchen is currently-

J:  "Juuust gettin' back to work!  Howdy!  Sorry 'bout the mess, just doin' a little spring cleaning, y'know?  So, can I get ya som-"

Commander, the enemies are in the building!

Drake:  What do you mean?!

J:  "Aw, ****, that doesn't sound good.  Listen, we don't want any trouble here-"

D:  Silence!  *draws gun*

All Eras:  *draw their guns until everyone in the lodge is pointing a gun at everyone*

[cue tense silence]

*click*

J:  *pointing ion shotgun at the only Era without a gun at his head (ie, Lilacs)*  Look, you can kill each other on the battlefield.  But here, none of it.  The Lodge is neutral, and we stay that way by force.  Now, tell your men (and women) to drop their weapons.

R:  *has two guns, one at Rink, the other at Katara*  Please.  We just narrowly avoided one bloodbath, and I don't want another one.  I'm not asking you to like each other, but keep the war to the battlefield and not in our lodge!

J:  "Now, I don't wanna kill anybody here, so listen up.  Most folks came here for food, drink, a place to stay.  We provide it.  To everyone.  Like it?  Good.  Don't?  Leave.  Got it?"

Guest Whirlpool

"Eh, it's what I do. Now do you still have any of that hot chocolate around? I could use a sugar boost....Or food. Food is good too."*doesn't notice guns pointed everywhere*

J:  "...*blushes slightly*You mind getting it yourself right now?  Little busy.  Should be a kettle somewhere in the kitchen, assuming it doesn't have silver juice in it."

Guest Whirlpool

"Got it. Anybody else want so--*notices what's happening*Oh. Oooooh....Um...I'll...just be...in the kitchen then...yeah....*dashes into kitchen*"

(From kitchen)

"Oh, don't give me that look, and just boil the water....... Hey, don make get my took kit out again." *sound of stove turning on can be heard*

Silly Jasho, I all ways have a gun. Just listen to whats outside.

J/Re/Ra: *Hears the tanks and gunships outside*

Now every on cool, before I have this place bombed.

My fighters will murder your bomber any day!

Rink: Fools both of your ships are prey to my AA!

Your puny missiles are of not threat to our flying machines.

*Sigh*

• Owner/Technical Admin

(OOC: LMAO, Lilacs. Love the Sig. SMB FTW!!! )

Damn, there seems to be conflict everywhere I go...