Star Fox Art Discussion.

Four-eyed Vulpine

Guest StarJDM

http://arwinglol.ytmnd.com/

XD the first thing that opened up was Running in the 90's by Max Coveri. lmfao awesome Initial D song

Is it against board regulations to post a fan flash that involves a huge fart?

Is it against board regulations to post a fan flash that involves a huge fart?

I don't think it's specifically against the rules, unless it could be considered shock imagery. However... I seriously doubt anyone actually wants to see a flash that features a huge fart.

I don't think it's specifically against the rules, unless it could be considered shock imagery. However... I seriously doubt anyone actually wants to see a flash that features a huge fart.

I don't think it's that bad.

• 2 months later...

Hey, I got a request.

Me and my bro thought up of this, but how 'bout this?

Krystal wearing a bandana, playing a frankenstrat and wearing all red/frankenstrat clothes.

Anyone willing to do that?

• 10 months later...

I'm surprised people aren't using this sticky anymore.  Maybe that will change.

Eventually I'll get back to my emoticon sets, but I feel like I have too many ideas at once.

Maybe I should just write everything down and make some priorities and/or some kind of art schedule.

I'm surprised people aren't using this sticky anymore.  Maybe that will change.

Eventually I'll get back to my emoticon sets, but I feel like I have too many ideas at once.

Maybe I should just write everything down and make some priorities and/or some kind of art schedule.

Perhaps you could share your ideas here? Why not?

Guest Para Astaroth

I have a question:

What is the art style called where it only showed the head of the character and half of it is shaded and covered in shadows?

Hmmm, like a partial silhouette?  I'm not exactly sure what the proper term is.

Would make for a very deep picture, though.  *thinks of the best candidates for such art*

It seems fitting for an internal good vs. evil struggle.  Wolf would probably fit that description best.

Guest Para Astaroth

You know how the Marvel/DC comics are with just the head of it's character it's depicting and only half of the head is visible through shadows?  Well, that's what the direction I'm going with on my cover art for the fanfiction I am writing.

That's cool.  I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes out.  Do you know what's going to be on it yet?

As for my own ideas, I've been wanting to make my own animated userbar depicting my occupations and interests to stick in my sig.

That shouldn't be too hard to do, nor should it take terribly long.

On the emoticons, I would like to do the Star Fox 2 version of Wolf next, but I would need to redesign his head first.

The emoticon sets are obviously an open-ended project.  And I'm not sure what character I want to tackle after Wolf yet.

However, Falco seems like the best candidate.

What else...what else...oh yeah!  A while back was that character bio contest that I kind of inadvertently opted out of because I got too busy.

It's mostly done though, except for some detail work.  However, it's over on my other laptop that's being worked on.

Come to think of it, so are the emoticons.  But I've posted all of them on photobucket, so if they were lost, I could easily get those back.

So much art, so little time.

Guest Para Astaroth

That's cool.  I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes out.  Do you know what's going to be on it yet?

It's going to be Kursed's face, since the title has her name  :P

You know how the Marvel/DC comics are with just the head of it's character it's depicting and only half of the head is visible through shadows?  Well, that's what the direction I'm going with on my cover art for the fanfiction I am writing.

Or for another example, just letting your eye move a little to the left of this post...

In any case, best of luck with it!

Or for another example, just letting your eye move a little to the left of this post...

Oh, duh!  I don't know why I didn't think of that.

• 4 weeks later...

Bad news guy's.

If you've checked my DevianArt page and seen my short collection of fanart, I've made a post.

All artwork will be further delayed since my printer/scanner is broken. Sorry guys.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to draw Starfox all the time when I was in middle school. And boy, looking back did it suck.

That was also back when I was into realistic art. I've been practicing more on cartoon characters lately, I might like to revisit it at some point.

• 3 months later...

I have recently made some StarFox Fanarts. You can check them out here http://icha-icha.deviantart.com/gallery/27095259 on my dA account :)

Wow, your art looks very good! :)

Oh, and welcome to SF-O :D.

Some impressive work you've got there Icha. And also, most welcome to SF-O. It's nice to have another Scandinavian on the site.Wink-2.gif

Could anybody do a request? I have been searching and searching and searching for a picture of the logo used in SFAd, the one with the blue fox head with wings of some sort, with out the words on it. If someone would be up to it, let me know. So I ask: :cool: Can Anyone Take Care Of It?

http://f.starfox-online.net/archives/starfox.com/adventures/home.html

This one, right? Been searching for a picture with the wings myself

• 4 weeks later...

I did this pic today at 13:00PM in Photoshop. I have worked on it since 09:30 AM this morning XD I'm going to color it sometime but not today. And if you wonder where the place is, it's Cape Claw in StarFox Adventures. :)

capeclaw.png

I've been practising ALOT on drawing backgrounds lately so I thought I would like to share this one :P

That looks very nice! Great job :).

• 1 month later...

I did this pic today at 13:00PM in Photoshop. I have worked on it since 09:30 AM this morning XD I'm going to color it sometime but not today. And if you wonder where the place is, it's Cape Claw in StarFox Adventures. :)

capeclaw.png

I've been practising ALOT on drawing backgrounds lately so I thought I would like to share this one :P

Oh wow. that just looks great, I have to say. keep up the good work!