Star Fox Art Discussion.

Four-eyed Vulpine

I drew pictures of Star Fox the Animated Series characters such as Fox,Falco,Slippy,Peppy,and Wolf.The hard work payed of!!! :P

I did this pic today at 13:00PM in Photoshop. I have worked on it since 09:30 AM this morning XD I'm going to color it sometime but not today. And if you wonder where the place is, it's Cape Claw in StarFox Adventures. :)

capeclaw.png

I've been practising ALOT on drawing backgrounds lately so I thought I would like to share this one :P

HOLY CRAP THAT'S GOOD!!!!!

So, I take it "art" also includes audible art, like music. I've got something I'd like to post up in this forum just as soon as I can. I completely forgot I even had an account here.

• 10 months later...

If possible, can anyone find an animation of Fox Fighting Mario? I think it was a certain gif. file and I was planning on taking notes on how they drew fox, planning to manipulate it into my own style. If you guys find it, thanks. I found it somewhere in one of the search engines of either google or yahoo, possibly somewhere else. I can't remember. But it would be awesome if you did.

D-D-DREDGE ALERT!

It's been a long time since the last post, -Fox-, so it goes against the dredging rule. You should make a new topic, or ask your question in a different thread!

D-D-DREDGE ALERT!

It's been a long time since the last post, -Fox-, so it goes against the dredging rule. You should make a new topic, or ask your question in a different thread!

I thought the same thing at first, but keep in mind that this is actually a stickied/pinned topic. These threads can be dredged beyond any normal comprehension. :lol:

I thought the same thing at first, but keep in mind that this is actually a stickied/pinned topic. These threads can be dredged beyond any normal comprehension. :lol:

Ah. Did not realize that by any means. I use the New Content button, so oh vell.

D-D-DREDGE ALERT!

Ah, I didn't know that. But good thing this was a sticky/Pinned.

I'll take note of that, as not to break the rules. :D

___

So yeah, the question still stands, if any of you have forgotten.

"If possible, can anyone find an animation of Fox Fighting Mario? I think it was a certain gif. file and I was planning on taking notes on how they drew fox, planning to manipulate it into my own style. If you guys find it, thanks. I found it somewhere in one of the search engines of either google or yahoo, possibly somewhere else. I can't remember. But it would be awesome if you did."

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This was on dA's front page this morning:

Art belongs to GENZOMAN.

Interesting how SF has had a little boost of attention. This could mean something good.

Falco and Peppy are well done here, but I'm not a fan of his Slippy or Fox design. I personally prefer a cuter Slippy, and I think Fox looks like a Shiba Inu. X333

Otherwise, this pic is awesome, he's an extremely talented artist - does a lot of fanart.

• Like 6

I have mixed feelings about Genzoman

He does a lot of good art yeah, but there isn't much in the way of variation or texture, and he adds that weird anime shine to literally everything. However, it's nice to see something from him that's not wacked-out-proportions chicks.

As fox Fox looking like a shiba inu, that seems to be a trend. I sometimes wonder if that's what they wanted him to be originally because some people just seem to draw him as one.

This was on dA's front page this morning:

star_fox_by_genzoman-d5kkhfw.jpg

Art belongs to GENZOMAN.

Interesting how SF has had a little boost of attention. This could mean something good.

Falco and Peppy are well done here, but I'm not a fan of his Slippy or Fox design. I personally prefer a cuter Slippy, and I think Fox looks like a Shiba Inu. X333

Otherwise, this pic is awesome, he's an extremely talented artist - does a lot of fanart.

I actually really like this, the artist behind this toke the SNES puppet models and made them actually look good.

My only gripe with it is that its using the N64 Arwing model instead of the SNES one and Slippy looks a bit weird. Still great tho! ^^

Also, I found a pretty awesome sketch by d6016.

starfox_team_doodle_by_d6016-d50ensg.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Also,

the_forgotten_girls_of_StarFox_by_Invade

OH GOD THE ADORABLENESS OF THIS PICTURE IS CORRUPTING MY BRAIN FPDSFJPOSDJFPSJDF;LSDJFSLD;FJSPJFZX;I3WI4-3L;JSF;LSFDJ

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This is now officially my fanon design for Fox (minus the fingerless gloves):

tumblr_mvvhmvOc9W1sqhyp9o1_500.png

Also, what gives!? This thread hasn't been updated for about a year now. :/

Let's ask Fox why this thread is dead

fox_s_omg_face_by_gamezillarrespawn-d6xv

Allow me to fix the problem then Patch :-P BTW the picture above is by http://gamezillarrespawn.deviantart.com/

mccloud_and_lombardi_by_myredyoshi-d6y7a

Ok what's wrong with Fox in this picture?? (besides that it looks nothing like him...then again I would do even worse so meh...) I've noticed a trend that people have an easier time drawing Falco than Fox for some reason. Above image was done by http://myredyoshi.deviantart.com/

Kinda wonder what the reception will be for a new Starfox game. It's surreal the sheer amount of love Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Mario get in the fanart department. Wonder if a well received Starfox game can rekindle some love for these characters. I'm thinking the SF gang has got a good shot, considering they were fairly huge after SF 64.

I have to say that I actually quite like this redesign of Lucy by SmithyGCN. Her appearance reminds me a bit of Peppy from the Itoh comic, which makes sense seeing as how she's his daughter. : P The only tweak I would personally make is probably give her the classic pilot suit most of the characters have. That and make her brown instead of pink. :V

lucy_hare_model_sheet_by_smithygcn-d3c8d

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the_starfox_by_supacrikeydave-d7xiygj.jp

By: http://supacrikeydave.deviantart.com

And here's a cute on of the whole gang hehehehe:

starfox_np_by_f0xbyte-d7yxgnc.jpg

By: http://f0xbyte.deviantart.com

Also mfw I look back at this topic and Michael Bay has ripped Genzoman's Slippy design for the new TNMT.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...