What are you currently playing?

DoctorAllosaurus

Well, it's winter, and here I am, replaying through the amazing Adventure Tours mode of Mario and Sonic at the 2010
Winter Olympics on DS.

I'm also playing through Sonic Adventure DX, Mario Party DS, and Dementium (Holy s**t that last one is super-scary)

combination of Alpha Sapphire, Smash 4, and Skylanders

Yesterday I pretty much beat Saints Row the Third, so today I got Saints Row IV while it was on sale.

Yesterday I pretty much beat Saints Row the Third, so today I got Saints Row IV while it was on sale.

Shame you didn't get SR 4 while it was being offered last weekend FOR FREE. :D

As for me, still being scared s**tless with Five Nights at Freddy's, while playing Yoshi's Island to compensate

for my loss of sleep.

I'm also playing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, M&L: Partners In Time, and Paper Mario (Damn that flickering which

happens while I play it on my emulator)

Do you realize how free weekends work? You can play the game for free that weekend only, and if you want to keep playing past that, you have to buy the game. Usually, free weekends are accompanied with a sale on the chosen game. It's clever, really, getting people's interest and improving sales.

Call of Duty.

Don't worry, it's World at War. I'm not going to Hell just yet.

Been rapidly burning through the original Bioshock. Sunk about 12 hours into it in the past week or so. Next on the list is probably Mortal Kombat or Tony Hawk's Underground (PS2).

Thanks to the recent game event 'Endless Day' been playing a bit more than usual of Endless Space lately.

Been playing Smash Bros. Brawl lately; usually I play as Luigi a lot of the time but lately I've also been playing as Wolf, as I'd forgotten how much fun he can be. It's a shame he isn't in the newer Smash Bros. game; he was a great addition in Brawl and it would have been great to see his comeback in the newer ones as well.

I also recently completed Super Mario 64 DS with all 150 stars again; I've been coming back to this game a lot lately and I keep going for 100% every time. You could say it's been a good go-to game for multi-tasking in certain places.

I've been playing an awful lot of Call of Duty: World at War lately. I should make videos on it. It can get quite entertaining.

I've been getting back into Freespace 2 and it's brilliant mod for it, Blue Planet - Age Of Aquarius.

I beat 20/20/20/20 on FNaF. Getting that 3rd star on FNaF 2 is a nightmare. So, I guess I'll be playing that for a while.

I beat 20/20/20/20 on FNaF. Getting that 3rd star on FNaF 2 is a nightmare. So, I guess I'll be playing that for a while.

I'll just leave this here. :P

---

I got a chance to play some more Smash Bros Wii U at a friend's house.  The hilarity was immense.

I've been playing Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Arma 3 recently.

Yeah. I've been using this strategy for a while. It still takes a couple of tries, though.

Good to know! - I've been meaning to pick up both games sometime soon.  I was unaware that their existence encompassed anything beyond "that scary game that will probably shorten years off of my life", but then I saw this video (of all things, xD) a few weeks ago, and it motivated me to find out more.  Lo and behold, the more I found out the more I began to like the lore, subplots, characters, parodies/animations, etc, even though I generally avoid the horror/suspense genre. 

----

I'm trying to get back into Skyrim.  I still haven't beaten the game, primarily due to my propensity to become wrapped up in all of the side quests and ignore the main story.

• Like 1

Sins of the Prophets -a Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion mod, Resident Evil 5, and occasionally Primal Carnage.

Vector Thrust with tons of mods, as well as Dungeon of The Endless and the occasional Endless Space. Oh and lots of Starbound lately.

Maybe I had a life before. Now I have a couple diamonds beneath tons of sediment! c:

Did someone say diamonds? I am still quite the avid Minecraft player, playing on the Just Add Bacon server as of lately. When I was building a house in Survival, I was planting saplings in this clearing for easy, replinishable wood. Since then, a village of random houses kind of popped up there, and the trees are gone. Actually, I'm not mad, that's pretty impressive!

I'll just leave this here. :-P

Me, I can't even last FnAF 2 for 5 minutes without pressing Escape because I can't handle the intensity at times. By the way, is that you in the video?

As for me, back on my DS, playing Picross (Boo! -Ed) and Mystery Dungeon - Shiren The Wanderer (Better -Ed)

By the way, is that you in the video?

I doubt that I'd ever be as hilariously badass as Markiplier is. :-P

----

I tried out FNAF for a little bit. 

I WAS NOT READY FOR FREDDY.

• Like 1

I tried out FNAF for a little bit. 

I WAS NOT READY FOR FREDDY.

That's what you get for using surround headphones. But mind you, in saying that, I think I can also say that I have 0.745 more guts than you. XD

• Like 1

There is nothing like an afternoon of TF2 on a server full of rowdy furries. I am also pleased with the latest updates to BeamNG.Drive, a vehicular crash sim in alpha. I think the new variants of the Hirochi Sunburst are really cool.