What are you currently playing?

DoctorAllosaurus

Unreal Tournament 2003/4 + Ballistic Weapons mod by Runestorm = hundreds of hours of insane fun.

Am I the only one here who doesn't care about MH4U? I tried MH3U and really wasn't a fan.

I wasn't too big a fan of the 1st one (On PS2), mainly because of how slow the animations were when you used a potion,

ate some meat or if you got thrown to the ground. Couple that with the length of the missions, and even the quick loading

times couldn't save it. The 2nd one is a big improvement however, and I'm playing that.

I got Starbound and Besiege on Steam, and I redeemed my Club Nintendo points to get Metroid and Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger. You should seriously consider getting Besiege, as it lets you build medieval war machines to destroy everything. I am currently getting a bunch of furry mods for Starbound. LOL

I am currently getting a bunch of furry mods for Starbound. LOL

I have a personal compilation that you might be interested into if that's the case. xD

As for myself, playing Vector Thrust and GMod again, as well as Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

And that latter game is awesome and you should buy it.

In a nod to Halo MC Collection, I've been playing a lot of Halo 2 and 3, damn amazing games just like always. I played Super Smash bros 4 but....it wasn't as good as Brawl, I don't normally have a lot of time to game it up anymore, but I go when I can.

In a nod to Halo MC Collection, I've been playing a lot of Halo 2 and 3, damn amazing games just like always. I played Super Smash bros 4 but....it wasn't as good as Brawl, I don't normally have a lot of time to game it up anymore, but I go when I can.

Somethings... Missing in smash 4. I can't put my finger on it, but it doesn't feel as epic as the others, like there isn't as much excitement coming from the game its self.

As for me, I more or less finished what I wanted to do in Soul calibur 5. I SHOULD be playing Majora's mask 3D and unlock the rest of the characters smash 3DS, but I kinda wanna play metal gear solid 3 since 5 is coming out soon and I wanna complete the series before I get that game. 

Trying to unlock the true power of the Master Sword in Hyrule Warriors, which means getting all the weapons for every one of the original characters on the Adventure Map, all 3 ranks of them. Five more to go as of writing this.

Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword for me.

Isn't building a global empire amazing?

I just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

SO CAN WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE EIDOS

Other than that, Robocraft. Railgun tanks m8

Considering how many of you guys have Starbound, we should invade the FurryBound server and build Fort SF-O on the planet closest to the spawn planet. My character name is that of my fursona, Silas McSlayer.

Sonic Riders.

You will not believe how many hours I poured into that when I was 8 or 9. Granted, it wasn't perfect, but when it worked and you pulled off a flawless powerslide around a tight U-turn, the sense of speed is brilliant. Such a shame that SR: Zero Gravity threw out the old drifting engine and replaced it with a way inferior one.

Actually, speaking of Sonic, I am constantly trying to beat my Leaf Storm - Act 1 record of 54.87 seconds on Sonic Rush. That game is so fun.

Oh, and lest I forget, I'm playing back through the Legend of Spyro series. I'm currently on The Eternal Night, the 2nd game in the series.

• Like 1

I don't get why people like Sonic riders 1 so much DX Fun enough, I don't get why people hate zero gravity so much as that one is my favorite. I know their reasons, I just can't accept the reasons XD

Right now I'm playing borderlands the pre-sequel. Pretty good game I think though I might like borderlands 2 more. Haven't played much of 1 yet though, waiting till my friend can start playing that one before I start.

So, Cities: Skylines came out today. It's the best city builder since Sim City 4. I'm fucking addicted.

• Like 1

>Play Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast.

>enter dat cheat code.

>type "thereisnospoon"

>fun for the whole family.

• Like 1

So, Cities: Skylines came out today. It's the best city builder since Sim City 4. I'm fucking addicted.

If you like city building games, there's a few games I'd recommend for you: Phareoh, Caesar 3, Emperor - Rise of the Middle Kingdom, Zeus - Legend Of Atlantis...

• 2 weeks later...

Skyrim again, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, Primal Carnage, Dino D-Day, Xcom: The Long War and I'll eventually get to space engineers( a friend bought it for me for some reason. So it better not suck.).

In about ten hours from now, Bloodborne.

9jpcwHF.jpg

• Like 1

Today I got Codename: S.T.E.A.M. for the 3DS. It is a cool turn-based strategy game with third person shooter elements and a steampunk comic book style.

• Like 1

Tomb Raider and Company of Heroes.