What are you currently playing?

DoctorAllosaurus

I have been fucking binging on replaying Oblivion the past year or so, on and off. How easier modding is these days than it was back in 2006. Got lots of bells and whistle goodies that enhance roleplaying and expand on the lore using material from Daggerfall and Morrowind. I've got about 100 hours logged on Steam though my actual character play time is closer to 80+ (considering time spent testing mods as well as dying/crashing and reloading). Level 20, paladin/knight type of guy, currently juggling between the main quest (just grabbed the Mythic Dawn Commentaries Vol 4) and some mod added quests that take place in the Imperial City. Hella good times.

I got this old-style RTS called Dungeon Keeper for a tenner off of GoodOldGames.com a few days ago. I'm loving it to pieces.
Best bit about it though is the fact that you can posess your hero-mincing minions and see through their eyes. So much fun.

I've been playing Okami HD on PS3. And it's a pretty good game. The only odd thing is its LOOOOONG, which is odd considering how small the places are, and how simple the story is. But it's still been a 100% fun experience so props to them for pulling that off.

Recently I've basically 100%ed it. the only thing left to do is beat the final area/boss.

I recently got the star wars collection on sale at steam. Me and my friend went through the force unleashed and some time (Hopefully soon) we will start force unleashed 2. He's 100%ed the Wii versions and he's liking the HD versions so far, although he HATED the part where you gotta use the force on the star destroyer. That part pissed him off big time (I think we ran into a glitch to where it was impossible so we restarted the part)

But most of all, gods eater burst. Honestly, I HATE these kinds of games. At least on solo. The enemies have WAY too much health, and I only get a bit of fun solo if my gear is OP (Which takes hours of grinding, at least on monster hunter) BUT I do like the story, and I do find fun in this game on multiplayer... I get bullied allot though, those enemies are ALWAYS after me D: My friend was laughing REALLY hard when I was getting chased all around by the old man Vijera and the white queen Vijera (Forgot their real names)

Next up is gonna be duck tales remastered (As it was a gift from a friend like Okami was) and then after that, maybe I'll continue metal gear solid 3.

I normally avoid Early Access games (you can thank Stomping Lands for that), but my raging boner for Killing Floor finally convinced me to get in on KF2's early access. And it is GLORIOUS! Even with only four perks and maps, it's just as addicting as the original. And surprisingly well polished. And beautiful. Can't wait for the end product.

I normally avoid Early Access games (you can thank Stomping Lands for that), but my raging boner for Killing Floor finally convinced me to get in on KF2's early access. And it is GLORIOUS! Even with only four perks and maps, it's just as addicting as the original. And surprisingly well polished. And beautiful. Can't wait for the end product.

​If you need titles that will convince you to get the E.A versions of them, check these out on Steam: Lego Worlds, TIS-100...

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since I got the new 3DS XL, I've been playing 3DS Smash Bros, the port they did for Tales of the Abyss, as well as trying to finish Pokemon Omega Ruby.

I recently got Splatoon, and it is AWESOME!!!

You're a kid now You're a squid now You're a kid now You're a squid now YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOUR A SQUID YOU'RE A FLIPPIN' KID NOW!!1

All those cool games I've got on sale.

And here I am addicted to SCII Wings of Liberty and XCOM: Enemy Within.

(By the way, thanks for the SCII gift. You know who you are. :P)

All those cool games I've got on sale.

And here I am addicted to SCII Wings of Liberty and XCOM: Enemy Within.

(By the way, thanks for the SCII gift. You know who you are. :P)

Soul calibur 2... I raged so hard that I broke it DX

Soul calibur 2... I raged so hard that I broke it DX

Pretty sure he was saying Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty.

• Like 1

Pretty sure he was saying Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty.

OHHHHHHHHHH... Well still, I recently played soul calibur 2... And broke it.

But now I'm starting up ducktales remastered and hitman absolution.

I've been playing: Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Garry's Mod, Planetary Annihilation, XCOM Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within and StarCraft II.  :D

I'm currently playing Yoshi's Woolly World..and loving it!

• 2 weeks later...

So, I nabbed myself 2 more figurines for my journey through Skylanders - Spyro's Adventure: Cynder and Prism Break. Added to Spyro, Trigger Happy, Gill Grunt, Eruptor and Zap, that's now 7 I have in my army.

• 3 weeks later...

I got Lego Jurassic World on Wii U. A good game but there are a number of small issues and bugs (just got a game breaking one a few minutes ago) that bring the experience down. It is also not that greatly optimized.

This's probably one of the most heartfely and sincere games I've ever played. I mean goddaaaaaaamn

solatorobo922.jpg

• Like 2

This's probably one of the most heartfely and sincere games I've ever played. I mean goddaaaaaaamn

I'll have to get around to beating it one of these days.  My local GameStop only received a single copy on launch day, and I was the only one that reserved a copy through their website.  That turned out to be a fine decision.

---

N3DS_ProfLaytonVsPhoenixWright_Package.p

I'm finishing up this right now.  I've played all of the other Phoenix Wright games in the series (including Investigations 2 which was never localized) and thought I'd finish it up with this one.  Hopefully Capcom localizes the newest game in my lifetime.

• Like 1

I'll have to get around to beating it one of these days.  My local GameStop only received a single copy on launch day, and I was the only one that reserved a copy through their website.  That turned out to be a fine decision.

I have to say, I checked eBay for the prices out of curiosity, and it's turned out to be quite the blue-chip investment. I can't say I've bought that many games that are currently worth upwards of $100 on eBay :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally playing some Steel Diver: Sub Wars. Verdict: I love it! Details on my Status updates.

• 2 weeks later...

So I was gifted Skullgirls on Steam about a month and a half ago. Boy have I been playing the heck out of that game.

I bought Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii U the other day. I can't stop playing it.

>15 minutes into Mass Effect 3

>gets earrape by reaper

10/10 best game would imitate GAU-8 avenger again.

And as you might imagine (or not) I've been making a long playthrough since the first game. Getting stuff done as quickstart Shepard, saving the galaxy full at full paragon attitude, blah blah blah something something mod to cut the catalyst scene and give the ending everyone wanted.

Well, the 2.0 update of Geometry Dash dropped only a few days ago. Man, am I getting my ass kicked.

Also, Half-Life 2: Episode Two.