Which SF character are you most alike?

Guest Julius Quasar

Of all these Starfox Characters, Whom are you most alike? And Why?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Of all these Starfox Characters, Whom are you most alike? And Why?

• Fox McCloud
    • Falco Lombardi
    • Peppy Hare
    • Slippy Toad
    • Katt Monroe
    • Krystal Buranetto
    • Wolf O'Donnel
    • Leon Powalski
    • Panther Caroso
    • Bill Grey
    • General Pepper
    • Other (Please Explain)

xD LOL!!! :D

Carful Cat wings. He thinks he's a ladies cat, and you ARE a cat. Just your posting in here could get you a visit from the LOOOOVE PIGGY!

Oh lordy. xDDDD *laughs*

No worrys Catt (mind if i call you that?) The Loove piggy is too busy with his Starr piggy Team.

• 2 months later...

I'm probably most alike  :lol:

Reasons:

1. I have that "tough guy" look. Tall, muscular guy that seldom smiles.

2. Incredibly stubborn and headstrong.

3. I am somewhat of a loner.

4. I never takes orders from anyone.

5. Quite impatient.

6. Thick skinned, doesn't really care about criticism.

7. Prefers the Wolfen over the Arwing.

8. My voice sounds pretty similar to his.

9. Usually does the right things in the end.

10. I have also had eye problems.

11. Quick to anger.

12. I am a bit arrogant at times.

• 2 weeks later...

i hit falco (who i hate why i dont know)

i meant wolf

i dont take orders

i always seem to lead

get mad somewhat fast

take all things meant to demoralize with a grain of salt

once i know im right you cant tell me other wise

if need be i will do things with or without you

and i somehow do the right thing in the end

or maybe Peppy

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Although my fav. character is serious like me at points I have to say I would be the one always asking for back-up and saying "I only let my gaurd down for a second..." :P I also like building things so him being a mechanical engineer I think I most like him...second being Fox

Guest StarJDM

Wolf... since i do get piss off easily and sometimes i like to be isolated at school just to like get away from the dam problems/crap that i usually deal with.

I'm like Fox...

-I'm good at what I do

-I hate to lose

-I care mostly about getting the job done, even if I have to do it by myself

-I love to fight, and I am trained to do so

-I rarely ever like to take 2nd in command, I better be first

-if something doesn't go my way, I don't like it at all

• 1 month later...
Guest Brittsta113

I'm probably a mix of Falco and Krystal :friends:

I'm really sarcastic :falco:

I'm sensitive :krystal:(But dont like to admit it):falco:

I'm stubborn :falco::krystal:

I like to pick fights with people :falco:

I HATE Leon :falco:

I love blue :falco::krystal:

I'm not from Corneria...:krystal:

Guest Para Astaroth

I'm more like Leon:

~Kind of Soft spoken

~Have that 'Killer' tone to my voice at times

~I'm a bit sly when I can be

~Get psycho when stuff happens the wrong way (Please, don't ask)

~Usually like doing things by myself at times

~Stay loyal to my elders... or leaders... blah

Leon FTW  :leon:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to have to say I'm a mixture of Fox and Falco- I prefer to do my own thing like Falco often does, and am horribly sarcastic and can be a bit brash at times. However, like Fox, I am loyal, and  actually a pretty good leader, and while I do prefer to go my own way I can't turn down a fight for justice or turn my back if someone or something is being wronged.

• 1 month later...

Even though I can not stand him, I'd have to say  :panther: simple because, if Star Fox was reality, all Krystal would have to do is ask and it would done. Although I'm also a bit like  :wolf: because I've always had that handful of friends, and everyone else stayed away because I seemed like the kind of person that could be dangerous to approach, and I'm usually not a very impulsive person, when I do something, its deliberate and forceful.

Hma!

Geeze, what a toughy... He he, I guess 1 point for Falco, cause i say Geeze a lot...

but really, I gotta think hard for this one...

Now, my guess, is that others just picked the character they liked best... and morphed themselves in possible ways, to be like that character, now don't go all, no i didn't, cause i really don't care whether you did or not.

Imma pick... the driver of the Shogun vehicle, unless his name is Shogun, i could never figure that out.

My points for him:

"Cocky little freaks!"

I feel the same way... That's why i hate sonic so much, cause he's a cocky little freak, and the new smash bros version of pit, i feel like throwing up when i see em. Not only that, but I'd say I hate cocky little freaks so much because I'm a cocky little freak, and he seems like a cocky little freak by his other lines.

come to think of it, all the bosses are pretty cocky.

I'd say I'm like the bosses in that matter.

But that's just based off one aspect of my personality.

So really, i could say I AM LIKE ALL OF THE CHARACTERS IN STARFOX, heck, i could say i am like everyone, and put up a fight as to why i am.

So now that i think harder, and relate that to my first quote, about the everyone chooses who they want to be... it all comes together.

It doesn't seem to be a problem though, so keep it up.(that didn't come out right, but I'm not beeing sarcastic their, incase you are wandering.)

Final note, this is just an oppinion.

Mostly a mix of  :fox: and  :slippy:.Im the type who jumps in and blows the fuck out of everything while everybody shoots one enemy, while providing comic relief at the same time.

Now, my guess, is that others just picked the character they liked best... and morphed themselves in possible ways, to be like that character, now don't go all, no i didn't, cause i really don't care whether you did or not.

Can't speak for anyone else here, but for me at least, it was somewhat opposite.

The reason my favorite is Wolf, is because he is the one most similar to me. If there aren't any other characters that are big,  tough and independent in Starfox.

That's basically how it is with all my favorite movie and video game characters. Kind of disturbing that around 90 % of them are villains, but whatever.

Hma!

I wanna rant or whatever it's called but Imma not going to...

Anyways, I just have problems with anyone saying they are "Like" anyone else. I guess that sums it up nicely.

Hma!

Anyways, I just have problems with anyone saying they are "Like" anyone else. I guess that sums it up nicely.

Off course you should be entitled to your opinion. You're probably partially right regarding some.

It would be stupid to say one is exactly like a fictional character. The question however was which one you're MOST alike, and I can't honestly think of anyone else in SF that even comes close to resembling me.

Heh why thank you for entitling me to my opinion, but yeah, it is just an opinion, but really. even if someone is 100% like the person, and everyone says they are like the person, i still, just like... does not compute!!!

I guess what i mean to say is, ugh what i just said i guess, i dunno, i hate wording things, they always don't work, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

!!HOHA Just found the word whilst typing, it's a PET PEEVE!!!

I guess, really i just hate the question.

Guest Julius Quasar

Hma!

Final note, this is just an oppinion.

Maybe some people did pick a character they like best and tried to morph themselves to be like that character, but

that's not what everyone did here...

this is "Who are you most alike?", not "Who are you exactly alike?"  :hehe:

Hma!

well, fine, we're all entitled to our opinions/preferences...

Heh why thank you for entitling me to my opinion, but yeah, it is just an opinion, but really. even if someone is 100% like the person, and everyone says they are like the person, i still, just like... does not compute!!!

I guess what i mean to say is, ugh what i just said i guess, i dunno, i hate wording things, they always don't work, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

!!HOHA Just found the word whilst typing, it's a PET PEEVE!!!

I guess, really i just hate the question.

Okay, yes, you are entitled to your opinion(s), BUT...I'd appreciate it if you didn't post hateful comments like this in other people's threads, please...if you don't like the content of their thread, fine, but please don't post over and over "I hate this thread", or "I hate this topic/question/poll/person who originally posted this", etc.  I find comments like that offensive, and somewhat hurtful.  :oops:

I didn't do anything like this to you, so if you have a problem with me, well, I'm sorry, I can't help it if being who I am, or doing what I do makes you hate me, that's your problem, not my problem.

Can't speak for anyone else here, but for me at least, it was somewhat opposite.

The reason my favorite is Wolf, is because he is the one most similar to me. If there aren't any other characters that are big,  tough and independent in Starfox.

That's basically how it is with all my favorite movie and video game characters. Kind of disturbing that around 90 % of them are villains, but whatever.

Off course you should be entitled to your opinion. You're probably partially right regarding some.

It would be stupid to say one is exactly like a fictional character. The question however was which one you're MOST alike, and I can't honestly think of anyone else in SF that even comes close to resembling me.

thanks, Asper.

Heh, sorry :oops:

got a little, a carried away.

also, Hma,<- say that too much. gotta stop.

I guess whomever in starfox gets carried away with stuff, That's me, cause I get carried away... too much.