Which SF character are you most alike?

Guest Julius Quasar

Of all these Starfox Characters, Whom are you most alike? And Why?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Of all these Starfox Characters, Whom are you most alike? And Why?

• Fox McCloud
    • Falco Lombardi
    • Peppy Hare
    • Slippy Toad
    • Katt Monroe
    • Krystal Buranetto
    • Wolf O'Donnel
    • Leon Powalski
    • Panther Caroso
    • Bill Grey
    • General Pepper
    • Other (Please Explain)

Guest Julius Quasar

Heh, sorry :oops:

got a little, a carried away.

also, Hma,<- say that too much. gotta stop.

I guess whomever in starfox gets carried away with stuff, That's me, cause I get carried away... too much.

Apology accepted.

Ah, I see...we all get a little carried away with some fandom/series/franchise/subculture, sometimes.  At least you admitted to it, and apologized for it, and that's cool.

Hey Julius, calm down a bit. ThePointingMan didn't post anything hatefull as far as I've seen. We we're just having a civilised discussion about his theory.

Heh why thank you for entitling me to my opinion

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm here? :P

But I know what you mean. It isn't necesarily like that all places. If I'd had a cent for every time someone tried to change my mind just because they had a different view on things, then I'd be a millionaire.

Falco Here! Resons?

1) LOVE good fight (no just in vid games :lol:)

2) allways crakn' jokes when me or my friend is in troble

3) if you look closely in the games falco dosen't like slippy(exanple:Starfox Assult: ok slippy try not to mess things up)

4) Im ALLWAYS good at flying in vid games. from Starfox to Halo!

5) LOVE being sarcastic

6) HATE the cold

so bottem line is im.................................. :falco:

Guest Julius Quasar

Hey Julius, calm down a bit. ThePointingMan didn't post anything hatefull as far as I've seen. We we're just having a civilised discussion about his theory.

Relax, junior, we resolved it.

Heh, I gotta friend who's 25% Fox, 25% Falco, 25% Peppy, and 25% Krystal, and my buddy Russel's sister, Nina, is 50% Krystal, 50% Fara...

Junior!?! Watch your toungue before I put termites in your rocking chair, oooold maaaan!!! :lol:

Guest Julius Quasar

Junior!?! Watch your toungue before I put termites in your rocking chair, oooold maaaan!!! :lol:

*Bops you on the head with my cane*  :lol: "Respect your elders, sonny!

OT: I think some girls I've known are kinda like Fara Phoenix, though they're not as smart as her.

I've known some folks like Peppy, and some who are like Wolf, Panther, Leon, heck, my former friend Doug is a lot like Pigma...

So is that weird that as a female, the characters I'm most like are the two main MALE characters? Ah well...

And come to think of it, some might even say I have a dash of Wolf O'Donnell in me, though I know his and the Falco characteristics I have don't come across here in SFO.

• 3 weeks later...

Is very smart and sort of good with tech-  :slippy:

Oftens plan and leads to complete something -  :fox:

Often talk too much on "Infomative things"  -  :peppy:

Less than normal Social skills but Improving,  become less of  :slippy:  and more of 

:fox::peppy:

Often acts to be funny -  I don't know which character fits that.

Randomness - any character except  :panther: and any canned characters.

No one insults or touch me, No one gets hurt -    :fox::falco:

Is easily bothered  cuz of annoying people in school - :falco:

And whenever's there's an orderal than I can help to solve it, I do it -

:fox: /  :krystal:

Probably Wolf, because I'm a good pilot, a reasonable leader and an excellent anti-hero. I also can deliver his lines in a seriously kicka$$ way.

:wolf: "Can't let you do that, StarFox!

If not Wolf, probably Bill Grey. Anonymous, congenial pilot guy.

• 4 years later...

Well, it's a very tough choice between two of these choices, but I'd have to say I'm most like Falco. Why? I'm pretty cocky, usually sarcastic, and I'm not easy to get along with. I one day hope to outclass my leader; those people who are trying to control me. While he's a skilled pilot, I'm pretty skilled at video games, singing, and playing my keyboard. I may seem like a jerk at first, but I know that like Falco, I'm always a good person.

Do note that the last time this thread was posted in was 2009.  Please refrain from posting in threads older than 2-3 months in the future. 

:welcome: to the site by the way.