Star Fox: Behind the Pixels!

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest Julius Quasar

Now back to: Star Fox: Behind The Pixels!

:krystal: "My name is 'Krystal', all right!?  No last name!  It's...like...'Cher', you know?  That stupid Nintendo Power France gave me that dreadful last name, 'Buranetto', makes me sound like an Italian..."

Krazoa Spirit: *in his British accent* "Many of the cast crashed at Krazoa Palace with us on Sauria...I have to say they wore out their welcome...I suspect one of them purposely farted  in the wind lifts..."

:falco: "Damn right I farted in the wind lifts...those Krazoa spirits are lousy hosts...'Clean this up, don't leave that open...'...blah, blah, blah!"

Krazoa Spirit #2: *in a Brooklyn Accent* "Ugh, they were stayin' with us, drivin' us crazy!"

Krazoa Spirit #3: *In a Manhattan Accent: "We had to get them outta there, and back on their feet...or just outta there..."

Krazoa Spirit #4: *In a Bronx Accent* "Lotsa members of the cast was stayin' with us after being evicted.....they had nothin'..nothin'..."

The cast of Star Fox was on the edge of oblivion.  Things seemed hopeless for them, until they were all helped, by a certain friend...

Fay: "I couldn't stand to see the cast fall apart...without the cast, the series goes, too...so, I got help from an old sorority sister of mine...."

*Samus Aran is seen in a photo with Fay, they are both wearing sorority sweaters, and toasting beer mugs*

Samus: "Yeah, I heard from Fay Spaniel that her cast members and series were in huge trouble, so I helped out...I had plenty of money saved up, and I was able to use it, and I got the other rich video game celebrities together at a Gala Fundraiser to help the cast of Star Fox back on their feet....what I've learned from Private School and College, if you serve decent food and drink in a nice setting, you can beg the people who attend for money!"

The cast of Star Fox was invited to the Gala, unbeknown to each of them that they would confront their old fellow cast members.

:falco: "When I was told I would be invited to a fundraiser, and my meal was comped, I had to think about attending it...FOR ABOUT A MICROSECOND!!!!

:slippy: "I needed a place to be out of the sun for a while..."

:fox: "It was something to do..."

:krystal: "I figured, 'what the hell!?'..."

:peppy: "I knew what was going on already, I knew the owner of the venue where we had the gala."

:wolf: "Yeah....I got fired from my job, I figured I could use something to kill some time..."

:leon: "Glad someone remembered me, so...yeah, I went..."

:katt: "I had a feeling it was a 'get the cast back together, but I didn't wanna rock the boat...I knew Falco would be there!"

:panther: "All I knew was that I heard there would be girls there..."

:bill: "I didn't know who we were helping, but regardless, I was glad to help..."

General Pepper: "I was sure that they were helping us, the cast of Star Fox...plus, I arrived early and eavesdropped on the MC's private conversation with Samus and Fay...

Miyu: "Yeah, I was glad for any spotlight..."

Fara: "I got a notice about it, and decided 'Why not?'  Any publicity is good publicity'..."

ROB: "I was glad to be remembered, of course I would show there!"

Andrew: "I didn't get invited!"

Pigma: " I wasn't invited to that, I guess my career in Star Fox is over...I figured that out when the bouncers pushed me down that muddy hill outside..."*sighs*

:dash: "There was a reuniting gala!?  When the hell did this happen!?"

Fay: We had it all set up...

*A fancy venue is seen starting up, and then the theme to Star Fox plays, courtesy of the Tokyo Orchestra (Star Fox Assault theme), and the curtain on stage rises, and Fay Spaniel and Samus Aran appear on stage, well dressed up, and greet the guests*

Fay: "Greetings everyone!  Thank you for your out pour of support, your generous donations are very appreciated."

Samus: "...and with your help, our friends can get back their lives, and their futures...."

Fay: "And now, presenting...Fox McCloud!  Falco Lombardi! Krystal!  Slippy Toad! Peppy Hare! General Pepper! ROB 64!  Wolf O' Donnell! Leon Powalski!  Panther Caroso! Bill Grey! Katt Monroe! Fara Phoenix! Miyu Lynx!  and Special Guest, James McCloud!"

*The whole cast walks up on stage, including James*

The Cast: *all to each other* "What are you doing here!?"

Samus: "Fay and I have brought you here, to reunite, to help you out financially with this fundraiser, and to reconcile your differences..."

:fox: "Whaaaaat!?"

:falco: "No!"

:wolf: "What the heck!?"

:bill: "Auuuugh!"

:katt: "Hey, Falco!"

:krystal: "No chance!"

:peppy: "Hmmm..."

:leon: "Looks like I wasted a bus trip..."

:slippy: "What'choo talkin' about, Fay?"

Fay: "C'mon, you guys!  Please!"

The cast all stands with their backs to each other*

Samus: "You guys, c'mon! Star Fox is a great series, look at all the support you received!  You can still make this work!"

Crowd: "Hug! Hug! Hug!..."

The cast relents at first, then they all slowly, cautiously hug each other as the crowd chants "Hug! Hug! hug!" and as they hug, Samus' hair goes up to form a heart.  Everyone cheers as the cast finishes hugging.

With fences mended, pockets refilled, and the resilience of the cast, things were, once again, looking bright for the present, and the future of the Star Fox cast.

:fox: "Yeah, we weren't living in mansions, or driving Mercedes or BMW cars, we just had modest small houses or condos, and Hondas or Toyotas (not hybrids, but, whatever...) but with the money we got from the Gala Fundraiser, the residuals from our games, and comics, we did okay...we made it....and I thank you, Fay Spaniel, and you, Samus Aran!"

:krystal: "Things really picked up for us, thanks to Fay Spaniel, and Samus Aran...we can now hold up, fin the time between now and the next game comes out...I see some delightful fan games out on the web..."

:wolf: "I'm glad I got my bionic eye back!"

Through the good, and the bad, Star Fox triumphed, thanks to the efforts of Samus Aran and Fay.  Now with the wind at their back, the Star Fox cast can move forward with their lives.  That concludes Star Fox: Behind the Pixels!

Next time on "Behind the Pixels", we look at the secret life of the Mario Brothers..

Luigi: "The nasty, horrible stuff my brother pulled that never made it to the public could fill a warehouse!"

Mario: "Luigi still wets the bed!"

*THE END*

Thanks to all of you who read this, and all of you who read and commented on this!

Guest Julius Quasar

So where does this go now?

They're just quietly living a much more humble, simpler lifestyle, as they wait for a new Star Fox Game,

looking for work where they can find it 'till then.  :wink:

They're just quietly living a much more humble, simpler lifestyle, as they wait for a new Star Fox Game,

looking for work where they can find it 'till then.  :wink:

Finding random bounties?  And the next time Nintendo runs into them while looking for Mario they don't recognize him?  :lol:

Guest Julius Quasar

Finding random bounties?  And the next time Nintendo runs into them while looking for Mario they don't recognize him?  :lol:

they're more likely finding work in Smash Brothers Games  :wink: as for Mario, yeah, more likely... :lol:

Lol Julius, keep up the good work. :)

Thanks, dude! Yeah!  :lol:

• 1 month later...

heh, surely it is a great fanfic, and i noticed that the story had various influences from the "behind the laughts" simpsons episode,

at least you didn't put the horrible comentaries, like: "the day was bad as an april evening happenings."

Guest Julius Quasar

heh, surely it is a great fanfic, and i noticed that the story had various influences from the "behind the laughts" simpsons episode,

at least you didn't put the horrible comentaries, like: "the day was bad as an april evening happenings."

hey, thanks!  :lol: