Favorite Part of Star Fox Adventures

Sector-T

My favorite part was when you collected all the Krazoa Spirits and release Krystal, then you have to battle Andross as the Final Battle! What's yours?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox-Shot

• Vrance Movado

• Dragzilla66

• Scott7

Hitting Tricky with the Staff.

Seriously, I would say fighting the Redeye King. When I first played it, I was freaking scared. Almost to the point of not playing until it was daytime, scary.

My favorite part was when you collected all the Krazoa Spirits and release Krystal, then you have to battle Andross as the Final Battle! What's yours?

The combat.  I always like being more strategic and advanced than you need to be, I'd duck, block, do special moves and all that, it's pretty fun, and it really helps out in one of the Krazoa tests.

Seriously, I would say fighting the Redeye King. When I first played it, I was freaking scared. Almost to the point of not playing until it was daytime, scary.

True, but it took me a while to figure out how to beat the Redeye King, it confused me oh so very much.

Fighting Galdon and messing around with the Shopkeeper.

*Pulls out number thingy* YOU PAI DIS MUSH...

Guest Para Astaroth

*Clicks low price* NOEW, DATS TEW LOEW.  *Clicks again* NOEW, DATS TEW LOEW.  *Clicks once more* DEHHHH I DEWN'T NEED BIZNESS FRUM CHEEP SKAPES!!! GET OUT!!!!  (Do that like twenty more times lol)

Guest Julius Quasar

*Clicks low price* NOEW, DATS TEW LOEW.  *Clicks again* NOEW, DATS TEW LOEW.  *Clicks once more* DEHHHH I DEWN'T NEED BIZNESS FRUM CHEEP SKAPES!!! GET OUT!!!!  (Do that like twenty more times lol)

(How do you do that?)

Seriously, I would say fighting the Redeye King.

(haha, I don't blame you for hitting Tricky with the staff)

Fighting the Redeye King!

And releasing Krystal. <3

Guest Julius Quasar

(Scroll down to a very low amount and he'll start disagreeing with the price)

(is this where you're buying something at that store?  I never knew that! xD)

Guest Para Astaroth

(is this where you're buying something at that store?  I never knew that! xD)

(Yep!  My friend that moved to Delaware two years back and I stumbled across it when I was buying Tricky's Playball.  This was back in '03 or '04, I do believe...)

Guest Julius Quasar

(Yep!  My friend that moved to Delaware two years back and I stumbled across it when I was buying Tricky's Playball.  This was back in '03 or '04, I do believe...)

(thanks!)

I like playing as Krystal in the beginning, too.

Like Julius said, but stuck on the galleon for about an hour saying, "WHERE DO I GO???????????????????"

"MUST...FIGURE...OUT...HOW...TO...GET...THOUGH...BEFORE...NOSE..." *NOSEBLEED* "AH!! Shes so HOT!!!"

Guest Julius Quasar

Like Julius said, but stuck on the galleon for about an hour saying, "WHERE DO I GO???????????????????"

I figured that out in 10 minutes....still cool to play as her tho...the next Star Fox Game should let you pick who to be (I like Fox, but I also like variety)

Guest Para Astaroth

"MUST...FIGURE...OUT...HOW...TO...GET...THOUGH...BEFORE...NOSE..." *NOSEBLEED* "AH!! Shes so HOT!!!"

Ahem... No...  :oops:

I figured that out in 10 minutes....still cool to play as her tho...the next Star Fox Game should let you pick who to be (I like Fox, but I also like variety)

Yeah, I agree with the selection part.  It would have been better if you could have had the option of whether to play as Krystal or Fox, and have them meet up near the end, or in the middle of the game, instead of her being trapped throughout the entire game.

Another favorite was throwing Tricky's ball right near a Sharpclaw. The shopkeeper bit was funny too. Also when you saw Krystal for the first time.

"How do I get mine in there...?" (Yes, he actually said that.)

3114012642_ee994efb47.jpg

:fox: ".........................what am I doing?"

*record skids* ((LMAO))

:peppy: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOX? Release the spirit and get out of there!"

:fox: "Okay, okay I'm going!"

^AWESOME SMILIE FtW

I thought mine would probably be (once again) Throwing tricky's ball random places... especally off a cliff (Kidding  :lol:)

I would say some of the temples levels, I donno, its been forever since I've last played SFAd...

^AWESOME SMILIE FtW

I thought mine would probably be (once again) Throwing tricky's ball random places... especally off a cliff (Kidding  :lol:)

I would say some of the temples levels, I donno, its been forever since I've last played SFAd...

Now, you're talking. Hurr hurr hurr....:D Yeah, it's been so long since I played it myself as well. LOL remember the Warpstone?

NOBODY BRINGS MEH GIFTS ANNEHMORRRE!

You don't need a gift you stupid warpstone! Oh, I almost forgot. About the part where you race in those hoverbikes or whatever. That was fun.

Now, you're talking. Hurr hurr hurr....:D Yeah, it's been so long since I played it myself as well. LOL remember the Warpstone?

NOBODY BRINGS MEH GIFTS ANNEHMORRRE!

You don't need a gift you stupid warpstone! Oh, I almost forgot. About the part where you race in those hoverbikes or whatever. That was fun.

I'd like to see an entire game made up of that, except at really high speeds.  The Starfox cast could be a cameo in it, which would be awesome.  Sounds like some kinda thing I'd make if I had the skills to make games....

Another favorite was throwing Tricky's ball right near a Sharpclaw. The shopkeeper bit was funny too. Also when you saw Krystal for the first time.

"How do I get mine in there...?" (Yes, he actually said that.)

Everyone seems to forget and take this out of context:

"A Krazoa Spirit! But how do I get mine [his Krazoa Spirit, people] in there?"

Guest Julius Quasar

Everyone seems to forget and take this out of context:

"A Krazoa Spirit! But how do I get mine [his Krazoa Spirit, people] in there?"

Oh, I knew what he meant, I just have a dirty mind!  :lol: