Do you like the way you look?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the way you look?

• Yes, very.
    • For the most part, yes.
    • About average
    • Not really.
    • I'm a monster!:'(

How you rank your visual appearance tell a lot of how confident and secure you are in yourself.

I'll not say I'm very good looking, but I'm definatively very happy with the way I look.

So, how happy are you really with your looks?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asper Sarnoff

• Sabre

• Vy'drach

• ThePointingMan

That depends, my main ugly I'm in the process of getting rid off.

Beuty is in the eye of the beholder, and I stopped working out because, despite being in prime physical shape, I still have a belly that no amount of salad and jogging will ever get rid of. Genetics you see. However, because I don't, and indeed can't get a six pack with pecs, people assume I'm a fat bastard, and so I don't bother with it any more.

This is the point where the nice people give a pep talk about how I need to find the right girl, men are judged by their curage blah blah blah. It's all bollocks though. Women are just as, if not more fickle then men. No six pack, no gf. End of story.

How you rank your visual appearance tell a lot of how confident and secure you are in yourself.

I'll not say I'm very good looking, but I'm definatively very happy with the way I look.

So, how happy are you really with your looks?

Alright I guess

I'm an abomination.

I wish I had never been born.  :|

Then you wouldn't be here :'(

Exactly, SF-O wouldn't be the same without good ol' Julius. I'm sure you doesn't look as bad as you think.

Guest Julius Quasar

Exactly, SF-O wouldn't be the same without good ol' Julius. I'm sure you doesn't look as bad as you think.

Ah, thanks, Asper, and FoXXX.

I just been depressed lately.  I feel better some times, then feel worse.

As for looks, I simply assume I'm ugly, since I been an outcast all my life.

Ah, thanks, Asper, and FoXXX.

I just been depressed lately.  I feel better some times, then feel worse.

As for looks, I simply assume I'm ugly, since I been an outcast all my life.

Looks doesn't have everything to do with how socially popular you are. If that had been the case, I wouldn't be such a lonely guy myself. :lol:

And as said before, I've got quite the cool birthday present on the way for you Julius. Hold on!

Shoot I woulda clicked I'm a monster, if i saw it before yes very...

I am very happy with my appearance

hairdresser: What hair style would you like

Me: I don't care

Hairdresser: how short would you like it

Me: I dunno.

Mother: Which pair of jeans do you prefer

Me: I don't care

Everyone else:  :shock: Why are you so tall

Me:I dunno

Pretty much my life when it comes to looking beautiful people asking me stuff and me replying with I dunno.

I think I look pretty good, need to lose some weight, which I could do easily if I put a little effort in, have the excercise equipment, just need to use it, and also need to stop eating certain foods, but I don't want to stop eating em, what's the point of looking good if I can't enjoy my tortilla chips in the process? But sometimes when I walk by a mirror I channel Duke Nukem and say, "Damn, I'm lookin good!"

That's don't  "don't look as bad as you think... and I have to agree with Asper here I don't care if your some fat person  heck the old leader of a clan i was in was a fat guy and he was a blast to talk to and play with. DO I need to list the things I enjoy about you in a pm?

That's don't  "don't look as bad as you think...

I'm not a religious person. But I ask you to please read these words Kursed, and reflect a little on them. There is a very good point hidden in them.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%208:3-9&version=NIV

I'm not a religious person. But I ask you to please read these words Kursed, and reflect a little on them. There is a very good point hidden in them.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%208:3-9&version=NIV

"I do  not get you point there asper... Grammer mistakes are not a sin....

"I do  not get you point there asper... Grammer mistakes are not a sin....

Jesus said: "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

Basically, wait til your own grammar is completely flawless before you start lecturing others how to achieve that.

Jesus said: "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

Basically, wait til your own grammar is completely flawless before you start lecturing others how to achieve that.

1.That's impossible.

2.I'm only trying to help.

1.That's impossible.

2.I'm only trying to help.

I know, and it was a nice gesture. However, I don't need any help to reach my goals or master any situation.

Religion people, don't get too deep or this topic will be locked  :facepalm:

Regardless the topic...yeah, I guess I'm fine with my build, I wish I could lose 15 pounds or so, but overall I'm ok.

Religion people, don't get too deep or this topic will be locked  :facepalm:

A minor detour, but we're back on track again now.

I think I look pretty good, need to lose some weight, which I could do easily if I put a little effort in, have the excercise equipment, just need to use it, and also need to stop eating certain foods, but I don't want to stop eating em

Quite the opposite for me, I am actually underweight... and I have tried hard (as in not tried very hard cause I'm a lazy) to gain weight, but it's not working so well... being underweight ain't a good thing either :(

Quite the opposite for me, I am actually underweight... and I have tried hard (as in not tried very hard cause I'm a lazy) to gain weight, but it's not working so well... being underweight ain't a good thing either :(

Four words, tortilla chips and pie.