Do you like the way you look?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the way you look?

• Yes, very.
    • For the most part, yes.
    • About average
    • Not really.
    • I'm a monster!:'(

Mmmm doesn't work, but still delicious. My metabolisms a freaking' beast. I eat more then most of the people I know... the doc said to eat 6 % yogurt 3.25 % milk, everything with a higher percent (Higher percent stuff tastes bettaur anyway). I wont touch sugar free cause it breaks down into a poison at a temperature lower then our body temperature, so there's no problem there. I've been kind of on an anti diet for a long time now, and no I don't do it because I'm unhappy with my looks, but because being underweight is not healthy.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asper Sarnoff

• Sabre

• Vy'drach

• ThePointingMan

I know if you were to eat less, it'd lower your metabolism too, and by less, I mean less frequently, probably why I can't lose that much weight, I eat once a day. Anyway, if you eat less frequently, your body thinks food is more scarce and starts to hoard carbs and fats because it thinks there is a chance of starvation.

Personally I couldn't care about looks, there are much greater things to worry about imo. So I guess I am happy with my looks.

I know if you were to eat less, it'd lower your metabolism too, and by less, I mean less frequently, probably why I can't lose that much weight, I eat once a day. Anyway, if you eat less frequently, your body thinks food is more scarce and starts to hoard carbs and fats because it thinks there is a chance of starvation.

... So doing what I do would be a bad idea...

Eating breakfast, mapping out classes the teachers let me eat, eating a bunch of food in each of those classes, eating at lunch break, eating when i get home, then eating dinner, then eating again before i sleep...

Essentially, they say eating small meals throughout the day raises your metabolism, and eating fewer meals lowers it.

Mmmm doesn't work, but still delicious. My metabolisms a freaking' beast. I eat more then most of the people I know... the doc said to eat 6 % yogurt 3.25 % milk, everything with a higher percent (Higher percent stuff tastes bettaur anyway). I wont touch sugar free cause it breaks down into a poison at a temperature lower then our body temperature, so there's no problem there. I've been kind of on an anti diet for a long time now, and no I don't do it because I'm unhappy with my looks, but because being underweight is not healthy.

only being extremely underweight is bad.

I've got the same metabolism problem, which is actually hindering my job progress because the air force won't waiver me in until I weigh as much as someone my height should. Anywho, I'm pretty happy with how I look, I just need to fill out a bit so I don't look like a skeleton.

I really don't think I'm that attractive looking especially with all this damn acne.

But apparently that doesn't bother my GF to much because she thinks I'm as cute as a button. :lol:

Heh, that's all that really matters, isn't it Falcory?

Heh, that's all that really matters, isn't it Falcory?

Oh you KNOW it! XDDD

I really don't think I'm that attractive looking especially with all this damn acne.

But apparently that doesn't bother my GF to much because she thinks I'm as cute as a button. :lol:

I've seen a pic of you, you're a pretty good looking guy, and about the acne, that will disappear before too long...

Have no worries pizza face. It's a teenage thing. A left over from when we had face hair. Just don't pop them too much, as you might up with a pop marked face.

To be perfectly honest, I don't think I look bad nor do I look good. I don't care how I look because I've set something straight in my mind - As long as I think I look good, I'm fine.

Have no worries pizza face. It's a teenage thing. A left over from when we had face hair. Just don't pop them too much, as you might up with a pop marked face.

lol

To be perfectly honest, I don't think I look bad nor do I look good. I don't care how I look because I've set something straight in my mind - As long as I think I look good, I'm fine.

:)

This poll is really kind of a loaded question to ask yourself, haha!

Some days I'm okay with the way I look, other days I pity the fool who has to see my face. I just do what I can with what I got, the bitch is when you start comparing yourself to other people. I was quite the ugly duckling in my school days, but I did eventually grow into my features, I guess you could say, so keep that in mind kids, some people are "late-bloomers" when it comes to the way they look.

And as I'm sure you all hear this over and over, but it really is true that who you are inside is what really makes someone "attractive".

This poll is really kind of a loaded question to ask yourself, haha!

Some days I'm okay with the way I look, other days I pity the fool who has to see my face. I just do what I can with what I got, the bitch is when you start comparing yourself to other people. I was quite the ugly duckling in my school days, but I did eventually grow into my features, I guess you could say, so keep that in mind kids, some people are "late-bloomers" when it comes to the way they look.

And as I'm sure you all hear this over and over, but it really is true that who you are inside is what really makes someone "attractive".

;)

I feel good about my body and looks for the most part. 

There's always some way I can improve it, though, so that's why I won't say I'm perfectly happy with myself.

• 1 year later...

Well, shucks. A thread where I can be conceited! Just kidding of course.

I am never happy with how I look. Ever. But I am told from a number of people that sometimes my hair is hot, and almost all the time I look cute. *Shrug* I get by just fine. People may just go the whole, "LOOKS AREN'T EVERYTHING!!!!" when really, that is right, but looks are sure as heck important.

Meh. I'm not very attractive, but I don't mind too much. I'm not some hideous beast, and I'm happy enough with that.

I don't think I'm that bad looking but hell I've never truely cared about how I looked

I don't know. People have said I have nice looks.

I still have some room for improvement, if I can get rid of my acne problem I'd probably look pretty good.