Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

On a separate and more guy friendly note, I went to a trade screening of Guardians of the Galaxy this morning. I will not spoil much, but it is fucking awesome. The special effects and 3D were breathtaking, and what's not to like about space bandits saving the universe from some evil dude who wants to destroy it?

• Like 1

Since we're sharing:

On a separate and less pigeon friendly note, two providers, including my current one, are bringing gigabit internet to my state. Already, hot spots are cropping up. Because the trickle down effect is for ninnies I seek to reside in one of them late 2015 early 2016. 

What majesty there is in seeing the workers lay foundation, unaware of whose kingdom they truly prepare. In time you will all know a grand bliss.

After a rather nasty accident during a Mac OS 10.9 installation, I now have a functioning computer again!

Update 14 launched for Warframe and I bred myself a Kubrow, which will be pets that can accompany you on missions in-game, and mine came out as a white puppy that I named Moro. Now to wait for her to grow up so I can begin the training. They kinda look like a bat mixed with a hyena mixed with an... alpaca.

Rv1ICcS.jpg

• Like 1

I took apart my computer and threw some other parts in it and it works a little better now. But I guess a little is a lot to me considering how old this thing is.

• Like 3

My brother got this at work today!

N3Sz963.jpg

• Like 2

Got my motorcycle certification. Now to find a bike. And find a parking spot for said bike.

Hm.

• Like 1

• Owner/Technical Admin

Got full time status at work after being with the company for 7 years.

• Like 2

I have obtained a violin (turned in school loaned one awhile back)

that's not broken  (old one of mine cracked near the bridge)

my acme is truly at hand

I'm hosting my first ever give-away on my lolita blog today!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Achievement Unlocked: Wedded Bliss.

(Steve and I finally got married this past weekend.)

Congrats, Sarita! I hope you two have a long happy marriage. ^^

This Saturday, me and my Girlfriend will begin living together.

Apparently the X-Files season 10 comics brought back Krycek and I am literally sitting here with the biggest 8D face instead of going to bed so I have the energy to drive 13 hours tomorrow all because a fictional character's death that has pissed me off for the better part of 10 years has been canonically retconned

• Like 1

Apparently the X-Files season 10 comics brought back Krycek and I am literally sitting here with the biggest 8D face instead of going to bed so I have the energy to drive 13 hours tomorrow all because a fictional character's death that has pissed me off for the better part of 10 years has been canonically retconned

That must feel amazing :D

There never was a character death that pissed me off / made no sense to me that was ever retconned :/

The worst is that people tend to pass the emotions towards that as being the proof the death was effective, or that its just entitlement from the readers and whatnot.. :/

I mean, he was always one of those characters you expected to die, but the way it happened made no sense and was extremely unfulfilling. But now he (and some other characters who had nonsense throwaway deaths) are alive so hey, no complaints.

Also I moved into my new house yesterday and we just got internet so yay 

• Like 1

You know, it's in line with some of the other more trivial posts in this thread. Can't really follow up to getting fucking married, but here we go

Got to see Porter Robinson live a week ago. Incredible show, incredible visuals, overall an amazing experience. Felt great to get lost in the music. Crowd was fantastic, everything smelled like weed (welcome to Washington), visuals were off the wall.

Some guy got much better video than I did, here's the encore to the show:

And here I'm glad I got Simcity 3000 to work on my PC. Too bad I can't get Simcity 2000 to work with Windows 7.

I now have Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash bros. 4, and Bayonetta 2 pre-ordered.

• Like 2

I learned from a neurologist that I didn't have that hereditary crippling disease what my uncle has, and that made him basically completely dependent on others at 50 years old, and unable to do anything at all.

So I guess that's a good new!

But my legs are still shaking a lot while going downstairs, or kneeling down.. No issues doing the opposite though.. :/

• Like 1

I just reached 150 seconds on Hyper Hexagonest on Super Hexagon. Hidi, watch out. I'm coming for your ass.

Moved into my dorm today.

tna1ll1zlsnibil6g.jpg

COLLEGE SOON

/grumbles about 8Mbps college internet

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...