Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

What does it smell like?

shit sorry for late #collegelife

Smelled like nothing. Now it smells like febreeze and rice. Good enough.

I booked my tickets back to Scotland for Christmas! R3dFiVe will be coming with me, we're going for two weeks! I haven't seen my family for over a year...

• Like 2

I booked my tickets back to Scotland for Christmas! R3dFiVe will be coming with me, we're going for two weeks! I haven't seen my family for over a year...

Thats cool. Me, I can't get away from my family.

I managed to find somewhere to do my work experience: A local goat farm XD

But on the flip side, it's only a stone's throw away from where I live. I start next Monday and it lasts throughout the week.

It's my birthday today, and I'm getting Tropico 5 and Age of Empires II: Gold Edition.

Took me two god damned days, but finally beat Rodin, the Infinite One is Bayonetta 2. I can now go back to liking Rodin as a character.

Found out earlier this week that my new Job in Texas where I was just a lowly Backups Administrator just maintaining some things, turns out that after only working for 3 months they are promoting me to the Network Team and I'll be a Network Engineer in 2 months.

Woop Woop!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got  another PS3 and Grand Theft Auto V to enjoy it on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

R3d and I just got tickets for Symphony of the Goddesses, the hype cannot be contained.

• 2 weeks later...

The more I see of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade, the more excited I get, and I can not wait until the early access kicks in so I can start to spill BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

And when the early access goes up:

BVaAw3q.gif

Also, turns out World Eaters may be put into the game post-launch. I am extremely excited for that as I'd then get to play a Khornate Berserker.

For those that don't understand what that means:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE

Goes with this bloody image:

737KZBU.jpg

With much needed help from my fellow users on DA, my manga project is back on track :D

god_sin___all_main_characters__so_far__b

• 4 weeks later...

I got a chance to play Super Smash Bros on Wii U today; it was well worth the wait.  I also noticed that one of Fox's costumes (the one pictured on the far right) is probably meant to reference Wolf being that it has similar coloration in both fur and clothing.

Fox_Palette_%28SSB4%29.png

I got a chance to play Super Smash Bros on Wii U today; it was well worth the wait.  I also noticed that one of Fox's costumes (the one pictured on the far right) is probably meant to reference Wolf being that it has similar coloration in both fur and clothing.

Fox_Palette_%28SSB4%29.png

It is, some of the clones were removed and relegated to palette swaps. Shame about Wolf though, rather enjoyed playing him more than Fox, what with Wolf being a heavier, slower, harder hitting version, but you can kinda recreate him now with the alternate moves.

• Like 1

It is, some of the clones were removed and relegated to palette swaps. Shame about Wolf though, rather enjoyed playing him more than Fox, what with Wolf being a heavier, slower, harder hitting version, but you can kinda recreate him now with the alternate moves.

Agreed.  If Dr. Mario and Dark Pit could have their own character slots, then surely Wolf could have.