What was your first reaction when you first saw Krystal?

Vrance Movado

What difference does it make? It's still fickle, random, and inconsistent.

It' makes a lot of diffrence  Telepathy isn't  just somethign you use you have to focus to use this and  I doubt you can fly a fighter jet  and land it on the deck of a aircraft carrier with one year of experiance.

really well you forgot to mention she felt the pain from Sauria ON THE GReat fox and not in her fighter.  and you can't always find offical sources for everything. so where are you sources I see no proof that it says that in the manual. If I were not someon ho had the manual i wouldn't know because I don't have it for myself.

and ya know I reall find that offencive what you said there.

What difference does it make if she's on the Greatfox? She is still picking up OTHER PEOPLE'S PAIN from across an ENTIRE STAR SYSTEM, she can sense the brain patterns from Starwolf in the asteroid field even AFTER THEY LEFT IT, but she can't tell a damn enemy is trying to get on her six, which, again, most pilots know how to do anyway withOUT telepathy!

It' makes a lot of diffrence  Telepathy isn't  just somethign you use you have to focus to use this and  I doubt you can fly a fighter jet  and land it on the deck of a aircraft carrier with one year of experiance.

Actually, Krystal does that too, considering when she gets shot down she returns to the Greatfox like every other ally. Not to mention she has supposedly been a telepath her whole life, that gives her 19 or 20 years worth of experience.

Face it, Krystal's powers are inconsistant and stupidly written, and often contradict themselves.

Face it, Krystal's powers are inconsistant and stupidly written, and often contradict themselves.

Well, but we can say that ones making the

script are the fools, not Krystal.

As my father says:

"The guily one is not the pig,

is the one who feeds it."

In other words, inconsistencies and such

are the scripter's fault, not the character's,

since the characters will do what the scripter

tells him/her/it to do.

Well, but we can say that ones making the

script are the fools, not Krystal.

As my father says:

"The guily one is not the pig,

is the one who feeds it."

In other words, inconsistencies and such

are the scripter's fault, not the character's,

since the characters will do what the scripter

tells him/her/it to do.

Of course its not her fault, she's not -real-. But no matter who is to blame, doesn't change the fact she's a poorly written inconsistant excuse of a telepath.

I've considered answering to this for a while. When I first saw her though found her to be attractive, I did wonder what role she would have in the games. When she got captured, for her to be saved by StarFox, I guess was to be expected.

I did however find her to be a likable and interesting character.

Then when Fox first met her and was enamored , the story got kicked up quite a notch for me. I knew Fox wouldn't be with another, when he saw her there. :lol: His drive to save her made the story more interesting for me.

And when I saw her come on the Great Fox to thank Fox personally for saving her life, and Fox was just tongue-tied and such, I knew where it was going (it was love), especially with that last shot of Fox and Krystal smiling sweetly at each other. Knowing she would become part of the StarFox and Fox's love interest would make it even better. :D With that, the best Nintendo couple ever in my opinion was born and would be expanded on in Assault and has more potential to be had.

By Assault she became my 2nd favorite Nintendo character next to Fox McCloud, with Falco in 3rd.

Well, there's my piece.

I've considered answering to this for a while. When I first saw her though found her to be attractive, I did wonder what role she would have in the games. When she got captured, for her to be saved by StarFox, I guess was to be expected.

I did however find her to be a likable and interesting character.

Then when Fox first met her, the story got kicked up quite a notch for me. I knew Fox wouldn't be with another, when he saw her there. :lol: His drive to save her made the story more interesting for me

And when I saw her come on the Great Fox to thank Fox personally for saving her life, and Fox was just tongue-tied and such, I knew where it was going, especially with that last shot of Fox and Krystal smiling sweetly at each other. Knowing she would become part of the StarFox and Fox's Love interest would make it even better. :D With that the best Nintendo couple ever in my opinion was born.

By Assault she became my 2nd favorite Nintendo character next to Fox McCloud, with Falco in 3rd.

Well, there's my piece.

Thanks for being on topic!

Guest Mr. Mario

I almost started to lose interest in Super Mario when I first saw her.

Then again, I am no longer a Mario fan and have became a Star Fox fan not because of Krystal but something else...

When I bought Resident Evil 4, the graphics were good and almost made me stop being a Star Fox fan but I now have little faith because of the disappearence of Star Fox and possibly Resident Evil.

Who knows what will happen next? Maybe Nintendo could make a new Star Fox game with Capcom so we wouldn't say "Nintendo and Capcom suck together, Mickey's magical mirror was a total fail"

I almost started to lose interest in Super Mario when I first saw her.

Then again, I am no longer a Mario fan and have became a Star Fox fan not because of Krystal but something else...

When I bought Resident Evil 4, the graphics were good and almost made me stop being a Star Fox fan but I now have little faith because of the disappearence of Star Fox and possibly Resident Evil.

Who knows what will happen next? Maybe Nintendo could make a new Star Fox game with Capcom so we wouldn't say "Nintendo and Capcom suck together, Mickey's magical mirror was a total fail"

Nintendo + Capcom = Megaman.

So yeah, not sure where this notion of "sucking" comes from.

Guest Mr. Mario

Nintendo + Capcom = Megaman.

So yeah, not sure where this notion of "sucking" comes from.

Did you ever hear these games called Magical Mirror starring Mickey Mouse and hide and sneak?

They're both Disney titles but somehow they got Nintendo and Capcom to develop both the games. Ah...well if you played them you would know they would suck, just look it up (which I bet you didn't)

Besides what if Nintendo didn't want to make Megaman with Capcom? Capcom doesn't need any other companies to develop Megaman, its good by itself

The camera never got close enough to her tits! :x

Close enough can be subjective but in your case I'm prone to agree.

*uses Kursed's Pistol on FoXX'Xs foot*

*gives OnewingedAngel92302 Leon's shotgun*

Oh geez, you guys like doing this kind of stuff to FoXXX don't you?  Poor furry...

*gives OnewingedAngel92302 Leon's shotgun*

Nah, i think i've done enough to teach him a leson...

The camera never gave us enough Fox crotch shots either.

Did you ever hear these games called Magical Mirror starring Mickey Mouse and hide and sneak?

They're both Disney titles but somehow they got Nintendo and Capcom to develop both the games. Ah...well if you played them you would know they would suck, just look it up (which I bet you didn't)

Besides what if Nintendo didn't want to make Megaman with Capcom? Capcom doesn't need any other companies to develop Megaman, its good by itself

Capcom published all the Disney games on the NES era. While some were terrible like Magical Mirror, others kicked ass like Ducktales.

Also, Capcom sort of damn needs a publisher to get their games on a console. You're entire arguement about Nintendo "not wanting" is about the purest form of bullshit I've seen so far.

Guest Mr. Mario

Capcom published all the Disney games on the NES era. While some were terrible like Magical Mirror, others kicked ass like Ducktales.

Also, Capcom sort of damn needs a publisher to get their games on a console. You're entire arguement about Nintendo "not wanting" is about the purest form of bullshit I've seen so far.

Peh...I don't see you coming up with better ideas.

Peh...I don't see you coming up with better ideas.

Megaman.

Now shut up.

Guest Mr. Mario

Megaman.

Obviously you've never played Megaman Network, worst Megaman game ever

Now shut up.

Ok...if you say so...

%7Boption%7D

[Pruned to save disk space]

Obviously you've never played Megaman Network, worst Megaman game ever

No, but I have played Megaman X, the BEST Megaman ever.

Blody hell, you think because a series has a BAD entry, the reliability of the series as a whole is shot?

Oh, and lrn2image.

Guest Mr. Mario

Obviously you've never played Megaman Network.

No.

So don't even tell me to shut up if you haven't played Megaman Network, go play it first and then we'll talk.

Oh and and always follow this rule: Don't argue if you haven't played that game that the user mentioned, you'll have less of a chance to win the arguement

ANYWAYS (before this topic gets locked due to flame wars)

Krystal is still my favorite character but right now she is in competition with Leon Scott Kennedy

Blody hell, you think because a series has a BAD entry, the reliability of the series as a whole is shot?

If true, StarFox is hosed real hard for him. XD