Asper Sarnoff's original characters

Asper Sarnoff

Here I'll post the characters I'll be using in the various roleplays around here.

More will be added, and those allready posted are still subject to change.

Name: Fenris Douglas.

Affiliation: Former officer in the Venomian army, now a freelance merceneray and bounty hunter.

Birth date: 24 years before Lylat wars.

Race: Wolf.

Sex: Male.

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 235 lbs.

Estimated IQ: 145

Physique: Very muscular.

Eye color: Grayish blue.

Hair: Gray, style varies from military crew-cut to rough and half long.

Special marks: Have countless scars and old wounds over his whole body, but most of them are covered by his dark gray fur. The same applies for a large tattoo of a dragon on his back. Right arm is biomechanical from the shoulder down, but covered in syntetic flesh and fur, and thus hardly noticeable to the casual observer.

Family: Real one is unknown, foster parents dead.

Strengths: Highly hysically capable, high intelligent, very versatile and quick to adapt to changing situations. Works well under pressure, gutsy and honorfull. Good with mechanic.

Weaknesses: Can be reckless, have trouble trusting or depending on other, also struggle remembering names and dates.

Clothing: As most people, he changes his outfit based on the circumstances, and how long it's been since he could be bothered to throw his laundry in the washing machine. In general, it's rough, hard-wearing and comfortable clothing in dark colors. Dark t-shirts, black leather jackets, navy turtleneck sweaters, dark jeans and low composite-toe boots.

///Weapons\\\

A custom automatic blaster made specificaly by a professional gun-maker after Fenris's specifications. It fires in bursts of 3 shots a time, and the power of its high energy laser shots gives it a formidable punch. But due to this, it is a difficult weapon to wield accuratly, and the long barrel makes it more difficult to hide than normal blasters.

For close combat, Fenris have mastered a large variety of martial arts, and have won several planet-wide tournaments in this field. Night on unstoppable once he gets going.

For other situations, he uses a selection of assault rifles, sniper rifles and other weapons from his personal collection. Most of them army material.

///Ship\\\

Type: Customised Wolfen Mk.1 multi purpose fighter.

Color: Black matte.

Posesses a low-capacity stealth generator, making it possible to be completely invisible to the naked eye in speeds up to 80 mph.

It also have a new engine which Fenris built himself, the output power is increased by 36% over the standard Wolfen engine, but the added weigth makes it marginaly less nimble.

Has a couple of larger ships stored away in hangars hidden underground near his castle, but rarely uses them, if at all.

///Vehicles\\\

Due to his passion for all things automotive, Fenris have spent huge amount of money creating one of the most desirable collections of classic or special automobiles in the whole system. He only takes them for drives in his spare time though.

In the field, he uses a customised Mammoth MX, a one-of offroad vehicle powered by a 7.0 litre V8 hydrogen combustion engine, which gives it the grunt to take on the steppest hills and run with fast sports cars. It have also a small electric motor when stealth is required.

Other equipment worth mentioning is the light armor, hidden storage compartments and a powerfull, harpoon deplyable winch.

///Base\\\

Fenris runs most of his operations out of his castle in the cold mountains of Fichina.

Due to its isolated location, it doesn't atract many unwanted visitors, something which suits Fenris just fine. In and under the main buildings, Fenris have let hidden rooms and coridors be built, making sure the builders memory about it were wiped, he is now the only one that knows of this maze under the castle.

Built in a gothic style, with countless gargoyles, demons and dragons contributing to the rich and hostile decorations. Countless hidden security cameras, traps and automated weapon systems are cleaverly disguised into the decorations, innoticeable to everyone but the most eagle-eyed.

///Background\\\

His real parents identity are unknown, he were raised by his foster family on Fichina til he turned 16, at which point his lust for adventure and to get somewhere in life caused him to move to Venom where he enlisted into the Venomian army. He underwent training both as ground soldier and as a fighter pilot and were assigned to the Venomian invasion of Katina as a sergant under the command of cpt. Wolf O'Donnell. The harsh landscape and battles that ravaged the planet put his mark on him, both psycic and physical. It was under one particular fierce ambush, where he was the sole survivor of the Venomian convoy, that he lost his right arm. Only his rock-hard determination allowed him to make his way back to friendly forces after several days sneaking trough enemy territory.

When the war ended, he was transferred back to Venom, where he undervent more and harder training as pilot, as it was the high commands intention that he were to be assigned once again under Wolf, this time in the newly formed squadron of ace pilots known as Star Wolf. But under direct wish from squad leader Wolf himself, he were reasigned elsewhere. The reason is unknown, but it seems neither of them hold any grudge against the other.

Fenris deserted from the Venomian army about a year before the Lylat wars and came into the business he has been in ever since, as a mercenary and bounty hunter.

Theme songs: "Indestructible" by Disturbed.

Edited by Asper Sarnoff
Improved and polished.

Name: Odin Douglas

Species: Wolf

Appearance: Dark gray fur, blue eyes. Tall and very muscular build.

Clothing and equipment: Dresses in black leather jacket, pants and fingerless gloves. Dark t-shirt, military boots. Carries a copy of his father gun. A heavy projectile pistol which fires large caliber bullets in burst of three. Hard to wield, but have an almost ridicolus punch. Armpit holster.

Utility belt with many pouches filled with small usefull items. Such as compressed energy rations, extra cartridge clips and handcuffs.

Personality: At first glance, Odin seems like the typical charming badboy. Streetwise and rough.

On the inside tough, he have a kind personality, and an unshakeable loyalty for those he cares about. Have a very strong sense of honor. Almost socially inept due to a isolated childhood.

Background: Son of famous bounty hunter Fenris Douglas, Odin have had his career laid out ahead of him from birth. Having undegone very hard training and military dicipline from a young age, in fields such as close combat, flight, and other usefull skills by his father. Tough, his isolated childhood in a huge castle far from civilisation with only his parents and their butler as company have made him long for the company of others.

Skills: Advanced Meele, advanced flight and basic vehicles. (His father wisely enough chosed to keep him away from his gargantuan collection of rare autombiles before he came of age. So he is still an inexperienced driver and mechanic. But seems to be gifted in these fields.)

Theme song: "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf

Name: Freya O'Donnell

Species: Wolf

Appearance: Light gray fur, half-long, black hair and blue eyes. Quite tall and with a slim, but atlethic build.

Clothing and equipment: Dark green flightjacket, tightfitting, light gray pants, brown belt with golden buckle and tall, black boots. This is what she looks like. I knew this would come to use some day. She has no preferences when it comes to firearms, but for the most part wields a pair of identical, rapid firing blasters, which she has an impressively quick draw with. Her preferred fighter of choice is the Wolfen.

Personality: A true ice-princess that strives to keep her feelings behind her hard outer shell. Freya has a very strong sense of honor and morale, but care little for the laws of other communities.

Background: Being the only child of crimelord Wolf O'Donnell, it was only to be expected that she would take over as the leader of the mercenary sqadron known as StarWolf. After its old members, Wolf, Leon and Panther, retired from active duty, she have taken the task upon herself to gather dependable and skilled pilots to be her wingmen in the future.

Skills: Advanced flight, advanced meele and basic gunfigthing.

Theme song: "Poison" by Alice Cooper

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a character created as just a run of the mill NPC, but which I''ve decided to adopt as a some kind of classic henchman. Yeah, his indeed huge, but lacks in other areas.

Name: Jaws (It was that, or Bruce...)

Affilation: Captain in the Great army of the Anglar.

Species: Anglar, great white shark.

Height: 8 feet at the top of his head. Dorsal fin is even higher.

Weight: Around 600 lbs.

Estimated IQ: 110, he's not particulary smart, but can show amazing levels of cunning.

Physique: A veritable mountain of muscle and teeth. A long, strong tail which can propel him trough water at speeds up to 30 mph. Large head placed directly on very broad shoulders. Enourmeus jaws filled with huge, razorsharp teeth.

Clothing and equipment: Often settles for only a simple loincloths, but dresses in the uniforms of a captain in the Anglars army when required. While being proficent with a large number of weapons, not to mention strong enough to wield the main gun of a main battle tank if it was needed, he often choses to resort to unarmed combat, viewing it as the most honourable way to defeat ones enemies.

Personality: Coldblooded, lacking any kind of empathy, and with a bottomless loyality to his emperor.

Calculating and cunning. Often toys with his victims before killing them. Also very overconfident.

Strenghts: Strength without compare, and built like a tank. Slight regenerative abilites over time. Very skilled in close combat. Excells at surprise attacks.

Weaknesses: Overconfident, arrogant and completely hopeless with any kind of technology.

His size won't allow him to pilot something smaller than a large freighter.

Leads his soldiers trough fear.

Theme music: Main theme of "Deep Blue Sea" by Trevor Rabin.

Great job Asper! I especially like Fenris, gotta love the Auto-9! :D

great job on your characters!

Thanks. You'll probably like this drawing of him then by a good friend of mine.

http://khonrodhi.deviantart.com/art/Fenris-Douglas-Out-City-156528866

and cool drawing

Guest Julius Quasar

great job on your characters!

and cool drawing

I agree!, great job, and great drawing, Asper.  I wish I could draw all my FC's.

Thanks guys. Your praise is much appreciated.

Wow asper :D i noticed your characters are named referenced to viking mythology!!! i love IT! Some one named Thor or Loki would do too!

Wow asper :D i noticed your characters are named referenced to viking mythology!!! i love IT! Some one named Thor or Loki would do too!

They indeed are. I'm norwegian, and very proud of my ancestors and my heritage as well.

Fenris(Most commonly Fenrir in english) is the name of a giant wolf, a beast that would be unleashed upon the world on Ragnarok, the end of days.

Odin is the god of kings and death, and is also the king of all the norse gods. I originally planned to use Tor for that character, but I tought Odin sounded better in the end.

Frøya(or Freya in english) is the name of the goddess of love and beauty.

I'm not sure if I'll borrow any more names from the norse mythology when creating more characters, but one never know.

Its great!! i love viking mythology and stuff too! though im not norweigan or finish or even European: This is somethig i like very much!  :lol:

Here's another character I put together for the heck of it. He's based heavily on a famous western character by the same name.

Name: Morgan Kane.

Affilation: Freelance gunslinger and bounty hunter.

Species: Wolf/coyote hybrid. (Yeah, this will probably be my last wolf character for a while.)

Height: 6' 4".

Weight: Ca. 165 pounds.

Physique: Tall and lanky, but atlethic. Not an ounce of fat on his body. Gaunt face.

Hair: Dark gray.

Eye Color: Gray.

Home planet: Titania.

Special marks: Star-shaped scar on the back of the right hand, paralyzed ringfinger on his right arm, connected to his middle finger with a leather strap. A stripe of white, dead hair over the right temple. Countless lesser scars.

Family: Unknown immigrants wishing to recolonize Titania. Killed right after Kane was born.

Strenghts: Draws his gun in 1/5 second, and shoots with deadly precision. Intelligent, and very sly. Resourscefull and unscrupulous.

Weaknesses: Drinker and gambler. Nervous, reticent and with psycopathic traits.

Clothing: White shirt, black jacket, black jeans, black boots, black stetson hat and hip holster of black leather.

///Weapons\\\

A custombuilt six-barrel revolver with outstanding precision. Looks like a Colt "Peacemaker" Single Action Army.

This is his weapon of choice, and he always carries it with him.

When the situation demands it, he's also a higly proficcent shot with rifles of all kinds, especially sniper rifles. Dislikes automatic weapons.

///Ship\\\

Arwing Mk.1, painted matte black. All weapon systems removed, an effective cloaking generator fitted, and an uprated engine. Kane is a proficent pilot, but not a dogfighter. He prefers to meet his opponent down on the ground.

///Background\\\

His parents was killed right after he was born. He was taken in and raised by a group of smugglers that had their base on Titania. Killed his first opponent at the age of 16.

With time, he became immensly proficent with guns, and realised staying with the other criminals would only hold him back. Therefore he walked away and started for himself. Quickly became one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy. Have also assasinated a couple of world leaders during the Lylat wars, where he was on Andross's paylist.

A life constantly on the run, facing almost certain death every single day have forged Kane into a being harder than steel. Has yet to fail a bounty he set out to claim.

Theme song: "Cold Hearted Man" by AC/DC

Here's another character I put together for the heck of it. He's based heavily on a famous western character by the same name.

Name: Morgan Kane.

Affilation: Freelance gunslinger and bounty hunter.

Species: Wolf/coyote hybrid. (Yeah, this will probably be my last wolf character for a while.)

Height: 6' 4".

Weight: Ca. 165 pounds.

Physique: Tall and lanky, but atlethic. Not an ounce of fat on his body. Gaunt face.

Hair: Dark gray.

Eye Color: Gray.

Home planet: Titania.

Special marks: Star-shaped scar on the back of the right hand, paralyzed ringfinger on his right arm, connected to his middle finger with a leather strap. A stripe of white, dead hair over the right temple. Countless lesser scars.

Family: Unknown immigrants wishing to recolonize Titania. Killed right after Kane was born.

Strenghts: Draws his gun in 1/5 second, and shoots with deadly precision. Intelligent, and very sly. Resourscefull and unscrupulous.

Weaknesses: Drinker and gambler. Nervous, reticent and with psycopathic traits.

Clothing: White shirt, black jacket, black jeans, black boots, black stetson hat and hip holster of black leather.

///Weapons\\\

A custombuilt six-barrel revolver with outstanding precision. Looks like a Colt "Peacemaker" Single Action Army.

This is his weapon of choice, and he always carries it with him.

When the situation demands it, he's also a higly proficcent shot with rifles of all kinds, especially sniper rifles. Dislikes automatic weapons.

///Ship\\\

Arwing Mk.1, painted matte black. All weapon systems removed, an effective cloaking generator fitted, and an uprated engine. Kane is a proficent pilot, but not a dogfighter. He prefers to meet his opponent down on the ground.

///Background\\\

His parents was killed right after he was born. He was taken in and raised by a group of smugglers that had their base on Titania. Killed his first opponent at the age of 16.

With time, he became immensly proficent with guns, and realised staying with the other criminals would only hold him back. Therefore he walked away and started for himself. Quickly became one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy. Have also assasinated a couple of world leaders during the Lylat wars, where he was on Andross's paylist.

A life constantly on the run, facing almost certain death every single day have forged Kane into a being harder than steel. Has yet to fail a bounty he set out to claim.

Theme song: Not decided yet, will update when I come up with something.

Niiiice!! Revolver Ocelot would be proud of the revolver! (Free cookie if you get the reference)

Niiiice!! Revolver Ocelot would be proud of the revolver! (Free cookie if you get the reference)

Ain't that a character from Metal Gear? Not sure, since I haven't found time to actually play much of them.

Ain't that a character from Metal Gear? Not sure, since I haven't found time to actually play much of them.

Yes, (Metal Gear Solid on Playstation).  HE FREAKING BLABBED ABOUT HIS COLT SINGLE ACTION ARMY FOR THE ENTIRE CUTSCENE!! I didn't mind, cause' I'm a fan of firearms.  Now to get back on topic, you have some incredible ideas that would fit in any fan-fic/RP ANYDAY! :D

Yes, (Metal Gear Solid on Playstation).  HE FREAKING BLABBED ABOUT HIS COLT SINGLE ACTION ARMY FOR THE ENTIRE CUTSCENE!! I didn't mind, cause' I'm a fan of firearms.  Now to get back on topic, you have some incredible ideas that would fit in any fan-fic/RP ANYDAY! :D

Thanks! :)

Finally something a little different.

As many of you allready know, I've got my own fursona. It's kind of obligatory if you're a furry. But long, long before I even had a remote interest for anything with fur, I was a die-hard scaly, except I didn't know it was a name for it then.

Dinosaurs and dragons were almost everything I cared about, and I still have a thing for them. Which is what inspired me to create a "Dragosona". I made the render of him some time ago, but have fledged out a little on the character since then. I doubt I'll ever get to use him in a roleplay here. But still, one never knows.

As a side note, I can tell he'll make an appearance in some writings on DA. Might link to them once he shows up.

Here's the render. http://asper-sarnoff.deviantart.com/art/Through-the-fire-and-flames-158698948

Name: Ancalagon

Species: Dark/fire dragon hybrid.

Physique: For his age, he is remarkably large and strong, rivaling battlehardened dragons which have lived for several thousands of years. Solid, atlethic build.

Scale color: Various shades of black and gray.

Eye Color: Blue.

Special marks: Eyes change color to red when angry.

Strenghts: Smart, strong, independent. Brave and honorfull. Has a big heart, even if he tried to hide it from the world. An exellent flyer, even when dressed in armor.

Weaknesses: Even how long away they may be, he still fails to see the end of his limits. Has his personal demons, the legacy of his dark father.

Clothing: Often wears a set of thick, steel armor, even outside combat. Tough, when in areas he know is safe for him, he'll leave the restricting armor behind.

Background: His father was a large dark dragon, a scourge of the lands. Who's iron heart melted when he meet a young female fire-dragon. They only had one child before the father was killed for his disobedience against his evil masters. The mother raised Ancalagon for a few years before she got ill and died from the terrible plague which tormented the lands at this time. After that, he's roamed the lands, looking for places where he can put his skills to use in defence against the forces of darkness.

Theme song: Instead of just picking one, I picked a whole movie score. The soundtrack of the 2007 animated Beowulf movie, which can be heard here.

That is INCREDIBLE!!!! I especially love the eye color change.  OH NOEZ! TEH RED EYEZ!!! :D

That is INCREDIBLE!!!! I especially love the eye color change.  OH NOEZ! TEH RED EYEZ!!! :D

Thanks. It was to make a conntection to his mother, who was a fire-dragon.  :)

lol I have a dragonsona  myself.