Asper Sarnoff's original characters

Asper Sarnoff

lol I have a dragonsona  myself.

Then why not post it in your character thread? :)

Then why not post it in your character thread? :)

She's not for the starfox universe.

She's not for the starfox universe.

Neither is mine. That doesn't stop me from including him here in case a roleplay happens outside the SF universe for once.

• 1 year later...

*Blows dust off thread.*

Okay. Wanted to start from a fresh sheet with the next RP I'll take part in. This time trying out something else than my beloved-but-oh-so-cliche lone-wolf wolf archetype.

Name: Cairn Jones.

Affiliation: Former soldier in the Venomian army. Have spent the last years working for various criminal bosses on Corneria as legbreaker.

Birth date: 18 years before the Lylat wars.

Race: Bull.

Sex: Male.

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 250 lbs.

Estimated IQ: 95

Physique: Very muscular. Abnormally broad shoulders and thick neck. Top-heavy frame.

Hair/fur: Dark brown.

Special marks: Slight limp in right leg. Old shrapnell wound on lower torso. Lacks half his left ear. Other scars and marks hidden under the thick fur. Very strong Venomian accent.

Family: Mother deceased. Father unknown, and frankly, Cairn doesn't give a shit.

Clothing: Worn blue jeans. Dark gray tank top and black leather jacket. Combat boots. (Was thinking about giving him hooves, but they don't really work too well when one only have two of them.)

///Background\\\

Born into a poor worker-class family on Venom, Cairns future never looked too bright, and it took an even further nosedive after his mother fell ill and died while he was but a few years old. The loss of his wife turned his father to heavy drinking, something that never mix well with raising a child. Before the age of ten, Cairn was allready roaming the streets of the capital city of Venom as part of a petty criminal gang, having left what he called home, never to look back.

Growing up on the streets of Venom either changes you for the worse, or destroy you. Cairn chose life, allowing constant gang wars, robberies and extortion turn him into a brutal, cunning juggernaut that over the years carved out his own turf under the shadows of Androsses reign, and bullied other unfortunates into his gang.

This was not to last however. As the Lylat wars started to unfold and the wheels of war started to turn, Andross started enlisting by force every able-bodied into his armed forces. After having initially shown his displeassure with this by headbutting down an enlistment officer and breaking the arm of another, Cairn began to see the upshots of his new situation.He would have food, clothes, and for the most part, a roof over his horns, and for the most part, it would only be enemy soldiers taking potshots at him. As he were stationed as a driver in one of Androsses countless tank brigades, he would also have the luxury of having a couple inches cheap recycled steel between himself and any enemy bullets.

War suited Cairn just fine. Grinding trough the universe, he truly saw no reason to doubt the Venomian propaganda that nothing could stand before them, and that Lylat would fall in a couple short months. His disbelief was even greater when he and his fellow soldiers got news Andross has been defeated by the mercenary StarFox team, and that the war was lost.

The most fanatical soldiers decided to follow the rumors that Androsses nephew, Andrew would take up his uncles mantle and once again drive the Lylat system to its knees, and travelled to the boundaries of the galaxy to seek him out. Cairn however, always the opportunist, and having always viewed Androsses spoiled nephew as somewhat of a moron, decided to try his luck elsewhere in the galaxy.

Working his way trough the Lylat system on freighters, he ended up on various planets and space stations. And always the same would happen. He would get involved in a bar-fight, bash in a few heads and then run away with the law at his heels.

Finally, he ended up on Corneria. His short temper and brutal methods, coupled with the fact most Cornerians still had a thorn in the side to Venomians after the war, made sure he wouldn't have a hard time getting integrated into the mainstream society. Hoewever, also Corneria has a dirty underground, and there would always be room for a legbreaker with the physique of a Landmaster and a short temper.

Later years have seen him grow somewhat less rough in the edges. He doesn't grown any younger, and crime is starting to bore him. He's looking for a way to break out of the wicked circle he's made for himself, and will at stop at nothing to achieve his goals.

I personally like the work you put into this character, Asper. He looks really thought out to be completely honest. Can't wait to RP with him!

*Blows dust off thread.*

Okay. Wanted to start from a fresh sheet with the next RP I'll take part in. This time trying out something else than my beloved-but-oh-so-cliche lone-wolf wolf archetype.

Name: Cairn Jones.

Affiliation: Former soldier in the Venomian army. Have spent the last years working for various criminal bosses on Corneria as legbreaker.

Birth date: 18 years before the Lylat wars.

Race: Bull.

Sex: Male.

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 250 lbs.

Estimated IQ: 95

Physique: Very muscular. Abnormally broad shoulders and thick neck. Top-heavy frame.

Hair/fur: Dark brown.

Special marks: Slight limp in right leg. Old shrapnell wound on lower torso. Lacks half his left ear. Other scars and marks hidden under the thick fur. Very strong Venomian accent.

Family: Mother deceased. Father unknown, and frankly, Cairn doesn't give a shit.

Clothing: Worn blue jeans. Dark gray tank top and black leather jacket. Combat boots. (Was thinking about giving him hooves, but they don't really work too well when one only have two of them.)

///Background\\\

Born into a poor worker-class family on Venom, Cairns future never looked too bright, and it took an even further nosedive after his mother fell ill and died while he was but a few years old. The loss of his wife turned his father to heavy drinking, something that never mix well with raising a child. Before the age of ten, Cairn was allready roaming the streets of the capital city of Venom as part of a petty criminal gang, having left what he called home, never to look back.

Growing up on the streets of Venom either changes you for the worse, or destroy you. Cairn chose life, allowing constant gang wars, robberies and extortion turn him into a brutal, cunning juggernaut that over the years carved out his own turf under the shadows of Androsses reign, and bullied other unfortunates into his gang.

This was not to last however. As the Lylat wars started to unfold and the wheels of war started to turn, Andross started enlisting by force every able-bodied into his armed forces. After having initially shown his displeassure with this by headbutting down an enlistment officer and breaking the arm of another, Cairn began to see the upshots of his new situation.He would have food, clothes, and for the most part, a roof over his horns, and for the most part, it would only be enemy soldiers taking potshots at him. As he were stationed as a driver in one of Androsses countless tank brigades, he would also have the luxury of having a couple inches cheap recycled steel between himself and any enemy bullets.

War suited Cairn just fine. Grinding trough the universe, he truly saw no reason to doubt the Venomian propaganda that nothing could stand before them, and that Lylat would fall in a couple short months. His disbelief was even greater when he and his fellow soldiers got news Andross has been defeated by the mercenary StarFox team, and that the war was lost.

The most fanatical soldiers decided to follow the rumors that Androsses nephew, Andrew would take up his uncles mantle and once again drive the Lylat system to its knees, and travelled to the boundaries of the galaxy to seek him out. Cairn however, always the opportunist, and having always viewed Androsses spoiled nephew as somewhat of a moron, decided to try his luck elsewhere in the galaxy.

Working his way trough the Lylat system on freighters, he ended up on various planets and space stations. And always the same would happen. He would get involved in a bar-fight, bash in a few heads and then run away with the law at his heels.

Finally, he ended up on Corneria. His short temper and brutal methods, coupled with the fact most Cornerians still had a thorn in the side to Venomians after the war, made sure he wouldn't have a hard time getting integrated into the mainstream society. Hoewever, also Corneria has a dirty underground, and there would always be room for a legbreaker with the physique of a Landmaster and a short temper.

Later years have seen him grow somewhat less rough in the edges. He doesn't grown any younger, and crime is starting to bore him. He's looking for a way to break out of the wicked circle he's made for himself, and will at stop at nothing to achieve his goals.

Pretty sweet character! What does a Venomian Accent even sound like, if I may ask?

Pretty sweet character! What does a Venomian Accent even sound like, if I may ask?

Thanks a lot. Had a good brainstorm last night when I made him.

What I first had in mind when I wrote that was something along the TF2 heavy. Grainy english with heavy russian accent. I'm now however leaning slightly more towards Warhammer ork-speak, which share many similarities with a Cockney-accent.

Thanks a lot. Had a good brainstorm last night when I made him.

What I first had in mind when I wrote that was something along the TF2 heavy. Grainy english with heavy russian accent. I'm now however leaning slightly more towards Warhammer ork-speak, which share many similarities with a Cockney-accent.

whats a Cokcney accent?

So hes British/russian?

Oh no, not at all. His accent is vaguely similar to some spoken some places on earth, that's all.

Oh no, not at all. His accent is vaguely similar to some spoken some places on earth, that's all.

....okay....? I can work woth that ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Really interesting roster :D It'll be awesome RP'ing with you one day.

Really interesting roster :D It'll be awesome RP'ing with you one day.

Thanks Harlow, and the pleasure would be on my side.