If you could kill any starfox chararter who well it be?

Matt Macdowel

witch one.  

30 members have voted

1. 1. witch one.

• Fox
    • Falco
    • Slippy
    • Peppy
    • Krystal
    • Bill
    • Panther
    • Katt
    • Wolf
    • General pepper
    • Leon
    • Pigma
    • Andross

That wasn't james in assault, that was the queen simulating his voice... which she copied from peppy's mind.

So we think. :P

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott7

• Kursed

• Andrew McCloud

• Ris Grestar

So we think. :P

well  if james is already dead how could she get the memories of him?

:falco::Fox you know your father is-

:fox::Yes he's dead so that means the queen is a dumbo!

My point exactly. My opinion is that he is not dead.

*clear's throught*, aporoid's can take over someone's central nervus system, which is connected to the brain, the brain holds memories.

The period where peppy was controlled may have been brief, but it was plenty of time to go through some of peppy's important memories with james.

*clear's throught*, aporoid's can take over someone's central nervus system, which is connected to the brain, the brain holds memories.

The period where peppy was controlled may have been brief, but it was plenty of time to go through some of peppy's important memories with james.

well that's the thing we don't know if he is dead or not. i'm kinda neutral on this whole thing  ,but I kinda hoped that not only he is alive but Vixy as well (I'm sure Krystal would love to meet Fox's parents.

well that's the thing we don't know if he is dead or not. i'm kinda neutral on this whole thing  ,but I kinda hoped that not only he is alive but Vixy as well (I'm sure Krystal would love to meet Fox's parents.

Thats something i've been wondering since i was a kid, what ever did happen to her?

Well if comic history is to be believed it'd be hard for Vixy to live through the bomb >.>

But yes, James would be excellent.

@Onewing: Well, word has it that she was killed in a car bomb accident. The idea was for Andross to kill James and marry Vixy, but James had to take Vixy's car that day and then Vixy took James' car, then, well, boom.

Thats something i've been wondering since i was a kid, what ever did happen to her?

she was supposedly killed in a bomb explosion. ment for james think it  was like a carbomb

she was supposedly killed in a bomb explosion. ment for james think it  was like a carbomb

Someone told me it was an illness of some sort. but that one is beleivable as well

Guest Mr. Mario

well that's the thing we don't know if he is dead or not. i'm kinda neutral on this whole thing  ,but I kinda hoped that not only he is alive but Vixy as well (I'm sure Krystal would love to meet Fox's parents.)

And I'm also pretty sure Fox and us would love to see Krystal's parents.

Anytime now Nintendo...

Someone told me was an illness of some sort. but that one is beleivable as well

The carbomb was mentioned in a comic I believe. The illness is Vivian Hare's COD.

ok erm whats with the argument? and i highly doubt that krystal ruin starfox in fact she influnce more with out her i don't think i be playing it basicly anyways shall we please be back on topic and end the argument???

ok erm whats with the argument? and i highly doubt that krystal ruin starfox in fact she influnce more with out her i don't think i be playing it basicly anyways shall we please be back on topic and end the argument???

Argument's already over, Matt, but thanks for your input.

I would kill Pigma. He's the reason why James is dead. He betrayed Star Fox and then joined Star Wolf. WHAT A JERK!

Panther.

Never liked him, never will. Plus, talking in third person ALL the time gets annoying...

Actually, he didn't talk in the third person all the time, which was another thing that annoyed me about him since I used to talk in the third person on World of Warcrack as a gimmick (annoyed my friends too), but the words I and me didn't exist, there was only Rom (My character was Romineth). Anyway, whenever I heard him talk in the third person, I would point at him and say, "You're doing it wrong, it's all or nothing, bitch."

Anyway, I voted for Panther, and I'd like it to happen in the way I described in the "Which series do you want to corssover with Star Fox" post, which is Alien facehugger, so I could jump up and yell, "Literally in your *beep*ing face you *beep*! Suck on that!"

Actually, he didn't talk in the third person all the time, which was another thing that annoyed me about him since I used to talk in the third person on World of Warcrack as a gimmick (annoyed my friends too), but the words I and me didn't exist, there was only Rom (My character was Romineth). Anyway, whenever I heard him talk in the third person, I would point at him and say, "You're doing it wrong, it's all or nothing, bitch."

Anyway, I voted for Panther, and I'd like it to happen in the way I described in the "Which series do you want to corssover with Star Fox" post, which is Alien facehugger, so I could jump up and yell, "Literally in your *beep*ing face you *beep*! Suck on that!"

That is a translation  error. Panther only talks in third person in the english version as far as i have heard.

why does everyone love her??? damn im extermly jelous jk jk jk jk jk jk jkjkjk

but idk ask her

why does everyone love her??? damn im extermly jelous jk jk jk jk jk jk jkjkjk

but idk ask her

*facepalm*

Guest Scorpion03

I vote slippy, for the simple reason his annoying voice causes my tele to vibrate, which isnt really very good for it... that said i probably do need to get some new speakers