Life Gets Bold Today ("LGBT")

Dermot

Which characters do you think are most likely to be LGBT? (Read explanation.)  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which characters do you think are most likely to be LGBT? (Read explanation.)

• Amanda
    • Andrew
    • Andross
    • Anglar Emperor
    • Aparoid Queen
    • Beltino
    • Bill
    • Blue Cat
    • Dash
    • Falco
    • Fara
    • Fay
    • Fox
    • James
    • Katt
    • Krystal
    • Leon
    • Lucy
    • Lucy's Daughter
    • Marcus
    • Miyu
    • Panther
    • Pepper
    • Peppy
    • Pigma
    • Scales
    • Shears
    • Slippy
    • Slippy's Son
    • Tricky
    • Vivian
    • Vixy
    • Wolf

Yes, I've talked about this in another thread recently. :wink:

No, I don't talk about it all the time. :lol:

Yes, I like talking about it sometimes. :P

No, it never quite ends. :trollface:

Basically, which characters do you think are most likely to be gay, les, bi or pan?

Note this is not a mature naughty question - this is strictly about an individual's personality and the kind of other people they are drawn to - who they might fall in love with, or get a crush on, or go on a dinner-movie date with.  Totally age-appropriate TeenNick / Degrassi / Clamp / Card Captor Sakura / Bert & Ernie stuff. :3

Note that this is not a question about canon either - throw that out the window.  Nor is it about wild implausible fantasy.  Really, which characters do you think are most likely to be LGBT in some way? :3 These things have been discussed since the beginning of Star Fox in some form or another.  No idea would surprise me by this point. :lol:

You can choose up to five options, but you don't have to use all five votes.  In fact, you are even encouraged to abstain from voting if you have no opinion on this. :lol: Also, please vote (and comment) respectfully - don't vote for anyone because you dislike them - that says more about the voter than it says about the vote.  This is more "Who is gay?", not "That's so gay." (video courtesy of the Ad Council and ThinkB4YouSpeak.com) :3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dermot

• Vy'drach

• Asper Sarnoff

• Milkyway64

I went with:

Miyu, Amanda, Lucy, Andrew, and the Aparoid Queen.

Reasons are as follows:

Miyu - She just happens to remind me of a friend I used to have that was bi (she also scared the crap outta me as she was sadistic when it came to romance, physically sadistic)

Amanda & Lucy: Same reason for both, while we known next to nothing of their personalities, I can just see them as such (No, not in that way, FoXXX and/or Julius, both hands on the keyboard)

Andrew: Same reasons as Amanda and Lucy, but with the addition of his voice.

And of course, the Aparoid Queen, just because I had an unused selection, and we know nothing of the mating habits of the Aparoids, assuming they mate at all.

I went with:

Miyu, Amanda, Lucy, Andrew, and the Aparoid Queen.

Reasons are as follows:

Miyu - She just happens to remind me of a friend I used to have that was bi (she also scared the crap outta me as she was sadistic when it came to romance, physically sadistic)

Amanda & Lucy: Same reason for both, while we known next to nothing of their personalities, I can just see them as such (No, not in that way, FoXXX and/or Julius, both hands on the keyboard)

Andrew: Same reasons as Amanda and Lucy, but with the addition of his voice.

And of course, the Aparoid Queen, just because I had an unused selection, and we know nothing of the mating habits of the Aparoids, assuming they mate at all.

Ahh, that's very mature of you.  Thank you. :3 And I use that metaphor too - "both hands on the keyboard". :lol: It symbolizes a higher form of thought as opposed to common gutter mind.

Ahh, that's very mature of you.  Thank you. :3 And I use that metaphor too - "both hands on the keyboard". :lol: It symbolizes a higher form of thought as opposed to common gutter mind.

I've heard it in a few places, and not sure what I did that would be mature, apart from making an actual effort with the post, rather than typing angry messages by headbutting the keyboard.

I've heard it in a few places, and not sure what I did that would be mature, apart from making an actual effort with the post, rather than typing angry messages by headbutting the keyboard.

Yes, I use mature rather liberally in this case.  Not mature as in the Mature board, but mature as in...enlightened behavior of a well-behaved 13-year-old. :3 Some people of any age don't act nearly as mature.

I knew what you meant by mature, just still not sure what was so different about my actions then, but oh well.

I knew what you meant by mature, just still not sure what was so different about my actions then, but oh well.

Nothing all that different.  I just appreciated it. :3 I felt like saying so.

I must ask both Sabre and Dermot to start a cease-fire. The staff will be looking into the issue ASAP.

In the meantime, you may proceed Dermot.

I must ask both Sabre and Dermot to start a cease-fire. The staff will be looking into the issue ASAP.

In the meantime, you may proceed Dermot.

Cease-fire?  What do you mean?  What's going on?  What did Sabre do?

Cease-fire?  What do you mean?  What's going on?  What did Sabre do?

He did just what he said. Reporting this topic to the staff. I'll however withhold the message he sent with it.

It's perhaps needless to say there has been some friction between you and some other members of the site, and the staff is now trying our best to work out a compromise everyone is happy with.

He did just what he said. Reporting this topic to the staff. I'll however withhold the message he sent with it.

It's perhaps needless to say there has been some friction between you and some other members of the site, and the staff is now trying our best to work out a compromise everyone is happy with.

He reported this?  But this is nothing. o.o It's not even mature.  I did mention the TeenNick/Degrassi-style content limits.  I thought I was being quite thorough.  Mature stuff goes on the mature board.  This isn't mature.

He reported this?  But this is nothing. o.o It's not even mature.  I did mention the TeenNick/Degrassi-style context limits.

For the moment, I'll ask you to ignore it and move on like it didn't happen. It will make the staffs work tremendously more easy that way.

For the moment, I'll ask you to ignore it and move on like it didn't happen. It will make the staffs work tremendously more easy that way.

Okay.  But did I do something wrong?

Okay.  But did I do something wrong?

Nothing that I can see.

Would I have let you go on if I thought this topic violated the rules? Again, we'll get back to it.

Nothing that I can see.

Alright.  I hope everything's alright. :3 These things can be rather unpredictable, it seems.  Thank you Vydrach.  Thank you Asper.

I'm intentionally using the Degrassi standard for this thread.  Age-appropriate gay topics for an audience that includes 13-17 year olds (and people have to be at least 13 to register on the forums).

The only so far I can think of

is Amanda.

Some frogs/amphibians undergo

cyclic genre changes, and we honestly

do not know about her. Sure, Slippy is

an amphibioid too, but we never see him

in such... 'Change'. HOWEVER, if this is

true about Amanda, it is possible to assume

that Slippy loves 'Amanda as a person', making

both of them... Pan, I think.

I am absolutely positive that none of the characters are or will ever be "LGBT" alright? even if they might be, there's not enough evidence for one to prove so. I have no problem with gays but this is just going too far, I don't mind you having these beliefs as long as you keep it private, but don't ask us about things like this for gods sake.

I am absolutely positive that none of the characters are or will ever be "LGBT" alright? even if they might be, there's not enough evidence for one to prove so. I have no problem with gays but this is just going too far, I don't mind you having these beliefs as long as you keep it private, but don't ask us about things like this for gods sake.

That would be an abstention.  Thank you for your consideration.

Anyway, why not discuss this?  I've been discussing this off and on for years. :3 I'm perfectly within my polite right to bring it up in a topic-appropriate location in an age-appropriate manner, because it's interesting - the discussion came up in a couple of the "Your take on <character>" threads, where my opinion on characters was solicited, and that led to a curiosity that led to me drafting this poll. :3 If you don't like the topic, skip it.  If you don't like a comment, ignore it and skip it.  If you're annoyed anyway, don't be - this is a legitimate fan interest.  If you're fundamentally uncomfortable with the very topic being discussed, there really isn't much I can do about that - it's long been one of my favorite fan topics, even since I was 13 myself, and I endeavour to keep it content-appropriate and age-appropriate.  Don't sweat it so much, it's fine. :3

Besides, if it were people talking about which guy and girl characters you'd like to see a couple, or what kind of wife a guy would wish to court, you might not even notice. :3

It's entirely voluntary to come into this thread, and you have a general idea what the thread is about. He's not asking you specifically, just anyone that is interested in a debate or discussion about it. You're not interested, then don't pay this thread any heed.

Also, I lawled when I saw the "Slippy's Son" vote, not because I think it's stupid or anything, but it just wasn't something I was expecting to see.

It's entirely voluntary to come into this thread, and you have a general idea what the thread is about. He's not asking you specifically, just anyone that is interested in a debate or discussion about it. You're not interested, then don't pay this thread any heed.

Also, I lawled when I saw the "Slippy's Son" vote, not because I think it's stupid or anything, but it just wasn't something I was expecting to see.

I'm rather surprised no one voted for Dash. :P I wouldn't have, but it would have been funny. :lol:

Guest Julius Quasar

*drools*  :P

*drools*  :P

Knew it! Oooohhh, you dirty old man, you!