Starfox 64 3DS!

Asper Sarnoff

He can help his son mentally at least, as it was suggested in the end of Starfox 64... ;)

ture, but if he were alive it would make fox happy at least,i mean his mom died...and the only one who feels like a father to fox is peppy.

Yay! And then, they'd make a remake of SFAdventures played coop James/Fox! \o/

And Krystal would fall for James instead of Fox!

[/delirium]

Believe what you want I guess, some think he's still alive, others think he's a ghost, some say it's all in Fox's head, and me? Well, I just think it's an excuse for a cheesy father/son plot point that gives way for a more moving ending, that last scene on the hard path of 64 is pretty bittersweet as far as endings go, at least for Fox anyway.

But would it be a good idea for them to suddenly declare him alive? Probably not, it would be a tad Soap Opera ish to have him suddenly show up again for the first time in god knows how long, and unless it was fully explained in intense detail, declaring him alive would only really open up yet more plot holes! From a personal perspective, I guess it would be a nice thing for Fox to have him alive, but as much as the dead parents trope is played to death in fiction, it does at least give Fox a slight character arc that extends beyond "mercenary space pilot". After all, characters need a motivation, something to shape who they are, and Star Fox lacks this heavily as it is.

Well, I like the explanation described in the 1992 StarFox comic, where James McCloud is supposed to be trapped in another dimension, which is why he was able to help Fox escape at the end of SF64. It might not be the true story anymore, and certain changes and adjustments would have to be made to that explanation for it to fit with the little information given in the intro of SF64, but until they officially release a different and detailed explanation about it, I think I'm gonna go with that one.

So, I was watching the new videos posted on the 3DS Eshop.

Super Nova Bombs.

The shield from SF1 and the homing missiles from the early SF2 leak have returned.

Also, there is a powerup called "firebird" that functions like Fox's B^ move from the SSB series.

The shield from SF1 and the homing missiles from the early SF2 leak have returned.

Also, there is a powerup called "firebird" that functions like Fox's B^ move from the SSB series.

WHOA, MAN

WHOA

Once again, Star Fox 64 3D ranks higher on the list: "71"! Not Top 250, not Top 200, but Top 100 status.

Without a doubt, I think this game will be a success - not just from the fluid gameplay and the fact that its a revamp of one of the best titles in the franchise, but commercially (so Nintendo finally knows what we want in a Star Fox game).

http://news.punchjum...rease-altitude/

• 4 months later...

Wow, this game looks amazing. Btw, what the heck is with Falco not having a tail, and Fox's tail being to short? I mean, after a while of playing SFA, I looked at SF64, and I was "Man his tail is short!" So I thought they'd fix that in the remake, but no. :-P

maybe Team Starfox lost a battle and their tails were taken as trophies, and Fox was left a stump for humiliation xD