Which Star Fox has the BEST Arwing?

Sapphire

Which Star Fox has the BEST Arwing?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Fox has the BEST Arwing?

• Star Fox
    • Star Fox 64
    • Star Fox Adventures
    • Star Fox Assault
    • Star Fox Command

^Agreed. It looks so beat up and not taken care of. Maybe it looked like that because Fox was short on funds at the time. I highly doubt he would let it get in that condition without a reason.

IMO the best would be the one in Assault-because it's so detailed. I also like the Arwing gen 2 from Command.

Personally, I believe that the Arwings in Star Fox Assault are majorly epic compared to the Arwings in the other games.

yeah but I'm kinda stuck between the assualt an the modified Command ones.

Guest Para Astaroth

If I had the option to pick them all, then I would.  To me, there really isn't much of a difference or anything new about them other than the new models in Command.  That's just about it. :|

I like the 64 version and the Assault version. I also like the arwing from brawl but that's a high quality version of the 64 version.

Guest Scorpion03

hmmm, everyone seems to quite like the command ones, jsut not enough to vote for them, theyve still got no votes.

hmmm, everyone seems to quite like the command ones, jsut not enough to vote for them, theyve still got no votes.

Mostly because Command, being the WORST Star Fox game ever made, not only screwed up the lives of our heroes, but screwed up the Vehicles! Do you see the legendary Landmaster anywhere in Command? Nope! The didn't have it in Adventures either, but they had GOOD reasons.

Mostly because Command, being the WORST Star Fox game ever made, not only screwed up the lives of our heroes, but screwed up the Vehicles! Do you see the legendary Landmaster anywhere in Command? Nope! The didn't have it in Adventures either, but they had GOOD reasons.

What would those reasons be? I'd have had a hella lot more fun in SFA if I could kill every jackass that looked at me wrong with a tank. To hell with you, dinosaurs!

The tank wasn't in Command because it was trying to get back to the roots. And just because something is present doesn't ma it good, Assault had the Landmaster, and it sucked massively.

i like the wolfins better but the assault arwing is best

• 1 year later...

My overall favorite is the Adventures arwing,but my second is the Assault arwing