Furry Scale

EazyIN

On a scale how do you rate yourself as a Furry?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale how do you rate yourself as a Furry?

• 0 (I'm just here for teh lulz)
    • 1 (I'm new to this)
    • 2 (It's alright, not addicted)
    • 3 (Liking it a bit)
    • 4 (I like it)
    • 5 (I'm a small time fur)
    • 6 (ENJOYMENT)
    • 7 (Really cool)
    • 8 (I LOVE IT)
    • 9 (I REALLY LOVE IT)
    • 10 (100% Furry)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Milkyway64

• Thu'um

• Sabre

• "User"

I'm 100% furry. I'm not really into fursuiting, but I do think they look pretty cool. I will occasionally wear a fox tail at fur-meets and around friends, but not in public. I even have a fursona named Dublin Reinhart (not my real first or last name.)

I'd say 7/10. It might be more if I could be open with it, but as soon as my friends see anything remotely furry, the flak begins.

I still, somewhat inexplicably, really like the art and the idea, though.

100%, but fursuiting isn't my thing.

Guest Scorpion03

I've picked a 6 as I am a fan of furry art and even have some signed artists works on my wall, I also tend to stray towards anything furry be it starfox and other games, to anime such as spice and wolf etc... Though I am not interested in fursuiting or anything along those lines, and theres no furry conventions in the uk that im aware of, though that could jsut me being ignorant to the world around me, I am pretty good at that.

I've picked a 6 as I am a fan of furry art and even have some signed artists works on my wall, I also tend to stray towards anything furry be it starfox and other games, to anime such as spice and wolf etc... Though I am not interested in fursuiting or anything along those lines, and theres no furry conventions in the uk that im aware of, though that could jsut me being ignorant to the world around me, I am pretty good at that.

Which artists do you have on the wall?

I with 3 since, well for one thing I'm not a furry.

But i've lately become surprised of the realism and quality of certian fan artwork, I've even saved quite a few them and converted them into Gmod sprays afterwards. I don't know why but i feel alot more comfortable around furrys then most other people. Most of my friends on the internet and Steam are furrys themself's, about %39 of them all together...

So i guess i just like the Lifestyle of it a bit, but I don't really meet much of the Requirements of being one.

10.  Though I'm more of a Japanese-style j?jin.  For several years I had virtually no involvement in the wider furry community at all, mainly burying myself in Japanese websites and contacting Japanese artists.  My current avatar was actually drawn in 2002 by Sippo Abasiri as a gift (he's now abasiri on FurAffinity, but still doesn't speak much English).

Guest Scorpion03

Which artists do you have on the wall?

Its mostly from manga artists... I have art by Ju Ayakura (Spice and Wolf novels), Rin Yamaki and a really nice signed piece by Mamura Kanbe, whos probably better known as the director for the elfen lied anime than an artist himself, along with a few by more unknown artists such as Sonia Leong (manga romeo and juliet) and Emma Vieceli (midsummer nights dream).

All of them are signed specifically to me by the individual artists, so they have very little true value, but i absolutely love them.

yay, ure slowly getting higher, ull be a 6 or 7 in no time

I doubt that.