• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thu'um

• Sapphire

• Fluxy

• Nexus

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess something that makes me special, is that no matter what get's thrown in my face, i still find a way around it. Even if it means taking the hard route to getting it done.

That or because kids in my school knew how much of a die-hard fan of Starfox I was; they began to call me Fox......... People said it was bad, but i just "smiled and waved" :D

Plus in a way, I consider myself someone like him, sucks with girls, stubborn, hard-headed, Leader.....

I guess that is what makes me special...... but i dunno.....

Hehe, lucky with your nicknames, I was known as, "Matrix," "Neo," "The one," "Poker face," or, for those that noticed the boots I wore at the time (which I wore until the treads were completely gone from em), "The cowboy from hell." I rather liked that last one.

Oh, and the previous nicknames were because I never took off my sunglasses, even during class.

Hehe, lucky with your nicknames, I was known as, "Matrix," "Neo," "The one," "Poker face," or, for those that noticed the boots I wore at the time (which I wore until the treads were completely gone from em), "The cowboy from hell." I rather liked that last one.

Oh, and the previous nicknames were because I never took off my sunglasses, even during class.

Not sure about Poker Face, but

man, Neo, The One, and Matrix

are UBeeR-C00L. :yes:

My nickname stems from my fox fetish and the fact my name, Christopher, has an english petname: Kit. A kit is a baby fox.

• 1 month later...

What make's me special is my ability to draw awesome drawings of anime and my ability to kick a$$ in halo 3. going on to halo reach when it comes out.

What make's me special is my ability to draw awesome drawings of anime and my ability to kick a$$ in halo 3. going on to halo reach when it comes out.

Really? Do you have a deviantart account?

I special thing.....IDK :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Resident Evil expert. I know many facts about the series. Than again a lot of people do I guess.

:facepalm: Please quit dredging topics people...thats all I am asking.

Yeah it was old as sh!t wasn't it?

:facepalm: Please quit dredging topics people...thats all I am asking.

I seriously doubt that 10 days is dredging....and second...i spoke to an admin on topics in the rec room.....and the topic in question had been silent for a few months......but since it was the rec room.....it did not seem to bother nor hurt anyone (plus the member had been gone awhile)

I seriously doubt that 10 days is dredging....and second...i spoke to an admin on topics in the rec room.....and the topic in question had been silent for a few months......but since it was the rec room.....it did not seem to bother nor hurt anyone (plus the member had been gone awhile)

Mr. Nintendo is referring to the post by Gtline fox hunter 300 on September 8th, which was made a month and six days after ajc3000fox's last post.  That being said, Rec room topics are less susceptible to being locked for dredging than "normal" topics.

• 2 months later...

What makes me special is having such a large amount of step brothers. I have 25. No lie. My dad was a "Real Player".

I thought you only had 1 sister and twin sisters.