Nick's RP Character

Fluxy

Name: Gearhart (O' Donnell but doesn't tell people)

Species: Wolf

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 180

Eye Color: Deep Blue

Hair/Fur : Brown with white on his stomach leading up towards the base of his muzzle.

Bio: Strong, though never really shows it. Can easily get emotional.

Abilities: A supernatural like atonement with his senses. He is easily able to see through deception, if he cares to listen to it, can tell descriptions on the person just by their voice. His enhanced sight/senses gives him great aim in combat, and overall body control.

Strengths: His senses give him great insight to pressure points and enemy weak spots.(Kinda like Neji is you know Naruto). Can tell if a trap is in bay, and if someone is lying (again, if he cares to loisten to the person)A great listener and friend. Very dependable.

Weaknesses: Shy around new people. Not the best pilot. Not good at all with blasters. Never knows the right thing to say to a women. His left arm (aka his main arm) Sometimes locks up, His mind will blank out, and he will forget everything for a minute or so, or will get a major headache. (never more than one at once though)making him a lot less of a threat in combat if it occurs, and throwing his great sense off by fairly high amounts if any of the three occur.

Theme Song: Faint - Linkin Park (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6VKiZPxP00) & Kryptonie - 3 Doors Down (

)

Background: As a baby, was abandoned by his father, Wolf O' Donnell, and felt un-loved by his mother, Mel O' Donnel (divorced). He never was able to make any friends. The only one he was ever able to make was Liam Archon, a blue fox. Ever since he was seven he would hang out with Liam all the time, until he had to go to bed. Liam was number one pilot in Flying Academy while Gearhart was the worst. Through a WAY long series of events (as seen through his FanFic http://forums.starfo...hp?topic=7530.0 ) He got some training under Fox McCloud on how to pilot a ship corecly making him a decent pilot, but not the one who is going to run the rodeo. While most people are not happy to be around Gearhart, a few women in life actually find him very attractive or caring. He hopes to gain a Relationship with a red vixen named Nel, and wants people just to be nice or friendly to him for once. (not a lot, but more will come soon!)

Clothing/Atire: Blue rough jeans. Yellow button up shirt un-buttoned with no shirt underneath. (Like the pic showed)

Weapons: Has a Plasma Dagger for emergency, but has great proficiency with unarmed combat. No blasters or ranged combat material.

Picture:

[in process of Drawing]

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Rynian [Official Name: Rynia] (Last name, Unknown)

Species: Vixen

Sex: Female

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 130

Eye Color: Jade Green

Hair/Fur : Brown/Beige

Bio: Very agile, Moderate strength (Could handle herself amongst men), Easily gets offended, suspicious of many things, Stealth and Demolitions expert. A trickster.

Relationship Status: Engaged to Zeke Thompson. (Crazyfooinc's Fan character http://forums.starfo...32037#msg232037 )

Abilities: She has a knack into fitting in smaller areas with ease, and create many strong explosives with very little or obscure material.

Strengths: Her major cunning, agility, great at dual wielding pistols. A bit above average pilot.

Weaknesses: With her choice of attire she is some times mistaken (On rare occasion) as a man, Her love for tricks sometimes gets her into bad situations, Can get offended easily, not good with guns outside of the pistol/one handed category. Not a good leader, and not always the best team player, as her cunning can get ahead of her.

Theme Song: One of the Boys - Katy Perry (

)

Background: (Won't say right now)

Personality: Loves to impress people with her grenades and tricks. Usually they are always harmless unless something goes wrong. Seems fun loving, but if gotten the chance to torture someone she displeased, she would seem quite cynical. By her style of dressing, not most fall in love, or get too attracted by her looks, but if ever wearing anything a bit revealing (Especially a bathing suit) She looks quite the contrary and would easily get looks from most (Assuming they are straight) men. She is clueless when it comes to love talk, mainly from growing up around places where no one was ever lusting, or sexually interested in anyone.

Clothing/Atire: (Look Below. More Vixen-ish, but this is a close representation.)

Weapons: Plasma dagger, 2 Xeno Pistols (High class pistols, Both marked with a self engraved roman numeral 13 [XIII]), and many grenades of different types.(Will specify if using in a non sticky RP)

Gear: Binoculars, equipment to produce more bombs, Ear piece headsets (5 including the one she has.), MANY prank materials.

NOTE!!!!!!!!!: She cannot benefit, nor be affected, by telepathy abilities!!!!

Better picture:

[Gonna draw a true version myself; Even with permission, she is still more vixenish, and I'll make a new one]

Well, I had reasons for asking that involve my story, and crazy was happy to allow it, so I decided to do it. :)

Well, I had reasons for asking that involve my story and crazy was happy to allow it, so I decided to do it. :)

Ahh, nice^^

Hope it all works out then =P

Loving the updates, the theme songs really match nicely :P

Update on Rynian: Relationship status, and side note now at the end. It has become a problem twice now, even though I thought no one would really do it, but it's out there much more clearly now.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on Ryn's Picture: OMG!!!! Thank you SO much Conor for doing this for me!!!! I <3 it so much! Blue is my fave color!  :friends:

Name: Flux Sentor

Species: Wolf

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 210 (Muscular, not fat)

Eye Color: Green

Hair/Fur : Brown with parts of white

Bio: Strong, loves to go out and party, has a secret no one would guess from seeing him.

Relationship Status: Single

Abilities: None really. He has a good concentration of strength, stamina, and agility. He can take a hit or two no problem.

Strengths: His kindness. He always is reaching out and helping those who look like they could use a mood lifting. VERY Charismatic; Bluffing, talking, anything social, he is great at.

Weaknesses: He is easily drawn into bad situations. In one particular type of social occasion is he never able to muster up the right words.

Theme Song: Shut Up - Simple Plan (

) & The Pretender - Foo Fighters (
) & Paralyzer - Finger Eleven (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtRylc98byI)

Background: (None at this point. Not too important at this time I would assume.)

Personality: Loveable. Many love to be friends with him, once they get to know him that is. Is always caring. Is never coming out as a show off unless he feels it is necessity.

Clothing/Atire: (Look at the pics below)

Weapons: None

Gear: None, unless I specify some for an RP.

Pictures:

Ryan1.jpgRyan2.jpgRyantux.jpg

(Yes, I know I took these from a comic, but I got inspiration for this character from it. :P Also, That is him in just 3 different pics.)

ART CREDIT GOES TO FLUKE; I own the comic by purchase that the picture was in, and thus have permission.

Ooh, I like! :P, looks great Nick! :)

Thanks. I wanted to play a character like this for a while, and I got some inspiration for it, so I went for it. :)

Update: Added another theme song for Flux Sentor, and added an occupation section for each character.

Heh, what do you know?  I love both of Flux's theme songs XD

Lol, so do I. I saw them as perfectly (Almost) fitting him, so I had to have both. :P lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks awesome, and thanks for the cameo :lol:

Psh, you know I would always cameo you. Haha!

----

Name: Everett Elanor

Species: Fox/Dragon cross breed

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 173 (A bit muscular, and in shape)

Eye Color: Blue

Hair/Fur: Ice Blue scales, and same color for the Fur/Hair

Bio: Rather serious toned for the most part. Never eats his meals fully. He has a heart of gold, and gladly protects innocents from mistreatment. Cares for strangers and enemies more than himself.

Abilities: He has some strength, although not the strongest as some might see from his race. His strength comes from his form in martial arts, and his fluid movements and such. His true talent is his intellect though. He chooses for many reasons never to show it off.

Strengths: Great intelligence, and fluid martial arts form.

Weaknesses: Cares too much for those in need. Many occasion has he gotten into trouble because he tried facing more than he could handle for someone he didn't even know. His hearing is also a bit def in the left ear.

Theme Song: Goodbye - My Darkest Days (

)

Background: (Part of sequel in story. And is not necessary. Makes the RP more realistic with no one knowing.)

Personality: Serious. Also will say funny sarcastic remarks that others will laugh at, but he still keeps it serious for the most part.

Clothing/Atire: [Look at pic below] Has no tail, and no spines [As in the ones dragons have]. He does have the wings though.

Weapons: Martial Arts [so his body]

Pictures:

EveretElanor.jpg [And yes, I did draw that from my mind, not a sketch. Lol]

Update!: Colored photo!

EverettElanor.jpg

ART CREDIT GOES TO FLUX SENTOR

• 2 months later...

Name: Forge Balsta

Species: Husky/Wolf cross breed

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 203 [Pretty much muscle weight]

Eye Color: Darker Misty Blue

Fur: Foggy Dark blue outlining, White inside. [Look to Pic]

Bio: Care free spirit, just trying to live life as he can. Rarely does he ever let his temper get the best of him, or does he purposefully put someone down; He has enough worries and troubles, and easily knows others have them too. Usually sticks to being a loner, but doesn't mind to company of a friend. He doesn't get out of his shell much.

Abilities:No special abilities at all. He got everything from working out and life experiences.

Strengths: His strength and constitution. Forge's resolve for taking a hit is amazing, almost able to shrug off any hit aimed at his front chest, and especially his abs. Other than the physical talents, Forge has a great way with numbers, as he works as a self proclaimed accountant. He never went to college for it, or any training whatsoever. Just had a nack, and built on it, and then made a profession from it.

Weaknesses: A huge scar on the right side of his body on his rib cage. It is sensitive to the touch a little, and is known for falling instantly if punched hard enough there. Another downside is that he is colorblind, the more animalistic one that is. He literally sees only black and white along with the shaded variants of gray, making it easier to be sneaked upon. Along with this all, he has a small pendant he keeps in his pocket at all times that he relies on; if separated from it, he will turn corrupt and turn to smoking and someone he truly idn't. He is also a chain smoker dealing with the struggle to get clean.

Theme Song: Yesterday - The Beatles [

] & Let it Be - The Beatles [
]

Background: From the start, Forge was born an odd case. He was born a pup like most other muts, but he was born with less stem cells, causing his normal lifespan to be lowered to only seventy. Also as he came out, and was held by his mother, the husky part of the family, the doctor had to take him back as was the normal process of a clinical birth. During some of the first tests, they found the rod cell receptors in his eyes were completely dead, and from there, they knew he would never be able to see colors, as Balsta family didn't have enough money to afford the surgery to try and recover his loss.

Forge's parents came a couple of days later, as was asked, only to find that their child had been accidentally cut open on the side with a scalpel. It was an amateur mistake, but a mistake nonetheless. And due to his still growing cells being in such short supply, the wound did heal, but it stayed with him as a scar, always being sensitive from then on.

He grew up the oldest of three, having an annoying sister that is only one year younger and a wolf/husky hybrid like himself, and a little brother that was four years under him and got all the husky genes. Forge never took much liking to his family, as he felt not really given too much attention after the birth of Sammy [His sister]. His mother though tried her best to make a strong connection, more so than the father since he went to work most of the time to provide for them.

He grew up to make his father proud as the head quarterback of his high school football team. The scar on his side made it difficult, but he did what was needed to make his father proud. Although, he never needed that all along; Forge was simply blinded from the obvious truth that his father always looked up to how strong he had become with all the setbacks he had to deal with. Forge's graduation day was one of his happiest.

His schooling was odd though. They had little technical help, leading to himself not being good with computers and the like, but it also allowed him to focus on his mental intelligence, increasing his mental mathematics by a fortifying amount. But he never made much friends. The football team was full of jerks, and the normal kids at school didn't want to be friends with a supposed "jerk". It made him gain his loner side, but also care and respect for certain others.

Forge decided to follow a dream of his after high school, and learn about planes, as it was always a great intrest to him. The idea of a space out there the no one has seen possibly made him feel a bit special. He wanted that feeling to come true, and be able to work his way up to space engine ships and go out into space. The military gave him the no go on it though. They said due to his inability to see color, he would not be able to fly legally at all, crushing his spirits. With his spirits crushed, he turned to drugs. He never got into them too much, but he became a chain smoker, hoping he could smoke his doubts away, but it never worked. He now had to fight the battle to find out how to learn to fly and fly for the air force, and the battle to quit his addiction.

Life went on, and now he is twenty-five, and wanting to find his purpose in life. His dream is to be able to fly a jet one day for the Cornerian Air Force, but due to his color blindness, it is against the law to perform that. It is to late to perform the surgery on his eyes, or, so he is told by his "friendly" doctor, but that won't stop him. Forge knows he will carry out his dream, and is willing to be patient with time, and others, to prove he can handle the wait.

Personality: Mellow and chilled. Lets others direct the travel of where they go, but actually really likes it when someone asks his opinion on subjects and such.

Clothing/Atire: Black T-Shirt or wife beater depending on the day, accompanied with nice dark blue jeans. At least, he is told they are dark blue.

Weapons: None. Uses fists if he has to.

Pictures:

[Reuploading self drawn version soon]

Ooh, lookie what I stumbled upon, another incredibly well thought out and interesting character! :P.  I'd have to give your sense of description and knack for forming incredible characters with even more awe-inspiring tales (<That could totally be a pun :lol:) some serious credit Nick! :P

• 3 weeks later...