Nick's RP Character

Fluxy

(Hopefully this isn't considered a dredge, though if it is, I APOLOGIZE, PLEASE NO LAWSUITS! >.< ^_^)

How could I have possibly missed this before? I remember reading up on Cain's profile, though for some reason, I apparently never commented on it. Well that mistake will be rectified today!

Comments;

--I must say, this teleportation explanation would make even the most established science-fiction writers turn "green with envy", it is quite an interesting and effective way of explaining things for sure!

--The whole power-control fiasco is another trait that I believe will be the starting point for some extremely precarious, serious, and potentially hilarious circumstances.

--I find it nothing less than incredible that you manage to tie quite a few characters into your fanfictions and actually provide them coherent and fleshed-out backstories. A modern marvel indeed :D

• 1 month later...

(Hopefully this isn't considered a dredge, though if it is, I APOLOGIZE, PLEASE NO LAWSUITS! >.< ^_^)

How could I have possibly missed this before? I remember reading up on Cain's profile, though for some reason, I apparently never commented on it. Well that mistake will be rectified today!

Comments;

--I must say, this teleportation explanation would make even the most established science-fiction writers turn "green with envy", it is quite an interesting and effective way of explaining things for sure!

--The whole power-control fiasco is another trait that I believe will be the starting point for some extremely precarious, serious, and potentially hilarious circumstances.

--I find it nothing less than incredible that you manage to tie quite a few characters into your fanfictions and actually provide them coherent and fleshed-out backstories. A modern marvel indeed :D

Thanks a bunch, Crazy! I know i responded to you about your comments a long time ago in IM, but I might as well make it public with a new character anyways.

Name: Nick "Fluxy" 1349

Species: Human

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 200 [The slightest pudgy]

Eye Color: Darker Blue

Skin: White

Bio: Likes just sitting around and talking to friends, hanging out with his pal Milkey is fun to do as well.

Relationship Status: Complicated

Abilities: The knowledge of psychology and manipulation through pure and normal words and wit. Charismatic up the ass, and overall confidence with anything he does.

Theme Song: "Fairytale" - Sara Bareilles [

]

Background: The kid is always depressed, to some degree, no matter what the case is; And without his anti-depressants, the full extent of his trolling and bitchyness is exposed, as the meds also stop his somewhat sudden mood swings to a degree. Fluxy usually is care free, and thinks everything a few moves ahead, asuming he hasn't already got the check mate on the situation. He struggles now with his decision of allegiance; his friend Milky, or the right action?

Personality: Care free and sharp tongued.

Clothing/Atire: Polo and dark nice fitting jeans.

Weapons: None

The RP character section is except from the rules of dredging. This so we can keep the number of character threads down to one per player.

• 3 months later...

Okay Fluxy, you know the drill.

There have been a few copyright issues lately regarding character images, so here are some rules to follow when posting images to represent your character or any items/vehicles your character uses.

This is different than just posting fanart because you are assigning images to your characters, and certain posts can be seen as IP theft.

Character Artwork

- External credit for art must be given to the artist if the signature is illegible or missing. Though it is best to include said credits even if the signature is visible.

- Do not embed or attach an image marked "do not distribute".

- Do not remove the artist's signature/mark.

- Do not post an edited work unless you have permission from the artist to edit it.

- Do not use someone else's character design as yours unless you have permission to.

We have a few artists here at SFO. One of them may be willing to draw your character.

Items/Vehicles

- External credit for art must be given to the artist if the signature is illegible or missing. Though it is best to include said credits even if the signature is visible.

- Do not remove the artist's signature/mark.

- Generic item/vehicle images are fine, but do not edit them without artist permission. IE, if your character always carries an AK-47, it is fine to depict one, but don't edit the image and give credit.

- Do not use someone else's original design for an item or vehicle as your own without permission.

Any artist that contacts SFO staff concerning removal of their artwork will have their request honored.

This is for legal reasons, so it is non-negotiable.

Been working on the permissions, and you know that I saw and am working on them. If you want me to rush it, as that is what I am getting, I'll just take down the ones that I don't have permission for now and reupload when i do.

EDIT: Sorry, in retrospec that came out bitchy. I did take care of it so no more worries/