What could have been a better ending for Adventures? (SPOILER WARNING!)

Sapphire

While watching a Parody about SFAd on YouTube, the video pointed out that when Andross was released that he just flew away and left Fox's arwing at Krazoa Palace. Well, I had the question pop up, "What if Andross has destroyed Fox's Arwing?" So I thought that alot of things could have happened. But I thought that Fox's final battle with Andross could have been on foot with Krystal's staff. And I thought that would have been cool. What kinda endings do you guys thing could have happened instead of Andross just flying away and leaving Fox there with his Arwing? Maybe Fox would have been captured by Andross and Krystal would have had to save him, or better yet use his arwing for the 1st time.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thu'um

• The Shaper

• "User"

• Sapphire

It's funny because 98% of the game you're playing on foot, and the final boss of the game you're using the arwing. Didn't make much sense to me. It should have been an on foot battle.

It's funny because 98% of the game you're playing on foot, and the final boss of the game you're using the arwing. Didn't make much sense to me. It should have been an on foot battle.

The General Scales battle should have been the last one.

Fighting general scales as the last boss would have been awesome.

Guest Julius Quasar

Fox has sex with Krystal (j/k)  :P

Agreed!

Krystal shouldn't have been captured, and should've been teamed up with Fox early into the game, and the two should've been switched off for certain missions, with the option to make it 2 player, and if it's one player, then the computer takes over for the other character.  Also, Fox should've been allowed his blaster, Krystal should've been allowed to have her staff, and the two could trade and train one another in the use of each other's weapon.  Tricky should still be an NPC/Sidekick, and fighting Scales (on foot) for the last Krazoa should've been the final mission...MAYBE they could've explained why the Sharpclaws were more powerful [technology-wise] by saying that General Scales was a friend/protege of Andross' (explained by Scales before he dies).  Krystal still joins up with the team, and Falco comes back, too.

Agreed.

That would have been the whole point of the game too :x

Damn Nintendo...

Nintendo and their kid-friendly tendencies.... :(

while techincly i this is good for me being a  :fox: +  :krystal: fan i would not need to see that  :oops: just some one right a paper on it all ready

I think that already happened off-screen.

while techincly i this is good for me being a  :fox: +  :krystal: fan i would not need to see that  :oops: just some one right a paper on it all ready

Write a paper about Fox and Krystal having sex?  O_o

Yikes! There's something i wish i hadn't just thought of.

oh god.... :hehe:

Says the one who says someone should write about two cartoon animals going unf-unf.  :P

Says the one who says someone should write about two cartoon animals going unf-unf.  :P

not for me for the people who want it. that way my sisters don't see me star playing that as a star fox game...

...my friend said Falco betrayed the team...i dont know how....& i dont realy believe him he just said its rly hard to tell....i dont believe him

or at least an ACTUAL battle not just a

-swing-

"SCALES.....You suck.....give up and die now..."

i wanted to kill scales but i also injoyed killing andross

I second that :lol: