What could have been a better ending for Adventures? (SPOILER WARNING!)

Sapphire

Guest Julius Quasar

I really think they should have expanded more on Fox and Krystal at the End. Rather then Fox beats Andross, then she appears on the ship.

It would have been nice if the story-line could have been a little more developed there.

Yup!  Agreed!

That's what happens when a "good" game is rushed.

Totally.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thu'um

• The Shaper

• "User"

• Sapphire

That's what happens when a "good" game is rushed.

Yeah, that always happens :(

If Fox had asked Kyrstal why she was on Dinosaur planet and how she got there or something o we get more details of Krystal's role within StarFox.

If Fox had asked Kyrstal why she was on Dinosaur planet and how she got there or something o we get more details of Krystal's role within StarFox.

That would have been nice too, but in the manual it says she received a distress call, and was hoping to find information on her planet, and why it was destroyed.

That would have been nice too, but in the manual it says she received a distress call, and was hoping to find information on her planet, and why it was destroyed.

i know, im mean like for her perspectivel ike what really happend

i know, im mean like for her perspectivel ike what really happend

:lol: Ohhhhhh. ok i see what you mean now!!

• 2 weeks later...

they never really gotten back to that topic of Krystal's home planet being destroyed. I would actually like to know what happened to her planet and her people.

:krystal: : "I'll only join, if you'll kiss me?"

Are you reffering to that one Dublin? I think we disscussed the "parents" reaction to that. LOL

Well, it is a part of game development. You get ideas together and scrap some afterwards and work with what you like. But why they would bother leaving unused voice clips and music on the disc is beyond me....

A better ending? How about James walks in when Fox is being embarrased at the "normal" ending and IDK...imagine everyone's reactions including James?

:cool: : "So, who's this Fox?    :fox: : "Uh......she's a...um...help... *looks towards Krystal*"

The voice clips are still there cuz we americans are so lazy. Anyway, ya, I would have liked the story to make sense, just because it's a starfox game doesn't mean you need to refer to Andross in every one of them.

• 4 months later...

Andross shouldn't have appeared,he was killed in the first place!

Fighting Scales would've been awesome!

I'm pretty sure that after 2 to 3 apperances in the first games, I'm pretty sure you can't really "kill" him.

As for my idea of the ending. I would have Krystal not join Starfox, but instead stay on Cerinia to create a new gov't. and become the dinosaur metropolis it could've been.

I'm pretty sure that after 2 to 3 apperances in the first games, I'm pretty sure you can't really "kill" him.

*COOKKIE 4 REFRENCE* **You don't have to look far**

:fox: Why won't that b@stard accept death?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As for my idea of the ending. I would have Krystal not join Starfox, but instead stay on Cerinia to create a new gov't. and become the dinosaur metropolis it could've been.

Do you think it's possible for her to turn evil like Dash and try to take over the solar systems?

Do you think it's possible for her to turn evil like Dash and try to take over the solar systems?

Not without destroying what little we've had confirmed about her.

A better ending for adventures is leaving it as is and retconning the entire thing.

A better ending for adventures is leaving it as is and retconning the entire thing.

Something like this

I concur.

Guest Mr. Nintendo

I suppose I could say maybe as the years go by...we see Krystal join Starfox, then Oikonny announces over TV, Radio and etc. that he came back and is not afraid to fight Starfox again. Then...

*Cue the Fortuna intro 1 from Assault, only to see ships being attacked*

TO BE CONTINUED...

It needed Anrold Schwarzenegger :trollface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoNdZfFeo9U&feature=related

I suppose I could say maybe as the years go by...we see Krystal join Starfox, then Oikonny announces over TV, Radio and etc. that he came back and is not afraid to fight Starfox again. Then...

*Cue the Fortuna intro 1 from Assault, only to see ships being attacked*

TO BE CONTINUED...

polls_funny_pictures_racoon_yes_3511_964

It's probably been mentioned before, but letting us actually fight with General Scales would have been a good start. :|

And this is just commmon sense TBH. Scales would've made an UBER cool boss! k_e_nod.gif

• 10 months later...

Fay, Miyu, and Fara coming back from being stranded in deep space to save Fox and Falco before they are destroyed.

Fay, Miyu, and Fara coming back from being stranded in deep space to save Fox and Falco before they are destroyed.

Watch post dates; this thread is nearly eleven months old! *Locks*