What could have been a better ending for Adventures? (SPOILER WARNING!)

Sapphire

While watching a Parody about SFAd on YouTube, the video pointed out that when Andross was released that he just flew away and left Fox's arwing at Krazoa Palace. Well, I had the question pop up, "What if Andross has destroyed Fox's Arwing?" So I thought that alot of things could have happened. But I thought that Fox's final battle with Andross could have been on foot with Krystal's staff. And I thought that would have been cool. What kinda endings do you guys thing could have happened instead of Andross just flying away and leaving Fox there with his Arwing? Maybe Fox would have been captured by Andross and Krystal would have had to save him, or better yet use his arwing for the 1st time.

The one originally intended.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thu'um

• The Shaper

• "User"

• Sapphire

This is just a joke.. (I don't hate Krystal)

Krystal being thrown off from the flying ship by General Scales without the teradactyl being there.. THE END (Lmao)

Fox has sex with Krystal (j/k)  :P

that makes sense, but because starfox is a bit more kid-friendly, the scene might be only falco, peppy and slippy trying to understand what is happening there, and ROB might give a simple explaination.

that makes sense, but because starfox is a bit more kid-friendly, the scene might be only falco, peppy and slippy trying to understand what is happening there, and ROB might give a simple explaination.

It must have happened off screen.

That still isn't "kid-friendly" >_>

Guest Julius Quasar

:fox: *tries to unlock Krystal's chastity belt* "Darling..."

:krystal: "What?"

:fox: "The lock won't open."

:krystal: "WHAAT!?"

:fox: "No problem, no problem, I know just what to do!"

*runs to the window*

"CALLL A LOCKSMITH!"

:falco: "CALL A LOCKSMITH!"

:peppy: "CALL A LOCKSMITH!"

:slippy: "CALL A LOCKSMITH!"

:lol:

*runs to the window*

"CALLL A LOCKSMITH!"

Robin Hood Men in Tights huh.  O_o

That still isn't "kid-friendly" >_>

And ROB making a comment about "Fox's tempurature rising" WAS "kid friendly"?  Seriously though, so many things were wrong with the game from the start (and I'm not talking about Krystal getting screwed over)

However, that scene where Krystal gets thrown off of Scales ship does make for some good Youtube videos.

Back on topic: Pretty much any other ending would have been better. Then again, I could think of a worse ending. For the "Bad ending" how about Fox is about to head off towards Corneria with Krystal in his Arwing when suddenly....he wakes up from a dream?

and he wakes up from a dream?

That made me angry there and I know it isn't true.

^^^I think you might want to fix the quote there in your comment LOL.

Really? You would have been enraged? Well, then count your blessings that Nintendo is not THAT cruel. :shock:

^^^I think you might want to fix the quote there in your comment LOL.

Really? You would have been enraged? Well, then count your blessings that Nintendo is not THAT cruel. :shock:

(Okay fixed) They were with that false Mario game.

Guest Julius Quasar

Back on topic: Pretty much any other ending would have been better. Then again, I could think of a worse ending. For the "Bad ending" how about Fox is about to head off towards Corneria with Krystal in his Arwing when suddenly....he wakes up from a dream?

that would've been awful, thank God that wasn't the ending.

I would LMAO so hard at all the die hard Krystal fans  :trollface:

*runs to the window*

"CALLL A LOCKSMITH!"

I lol'd too hard at this, Julius. Lol!

It would have been a better ending if they used those unused voice clips. Less plot holes the better.

:krystal: : "I'll only join, if you'll kiss me?"

Are you reffering to that one Dublin? I think we disscussed the "parents" reaction to that. LOL

Well, it is a part of game development. You get ideas together and scrap some afterwards and work with what you like. But why they would bother leaving unused voice clips and music on the disc is beyond me....

A better ending? How about James walks in when Fox is being embarrased at the "normal" ending and IDK...imagine everyone's reactions including James?

:cool: : "So, who's this Fox?    :fox: : "Uh......she's a...um...help... *looks towards Krystal*"

:krystal: : "I'll only join, if you'll kiss me?"

Are you reffering to that one Dublin? I think we disscussed the "parents" reaction to that. LOL

Well, it is a part of game development. You get ideas together and scrap some afterwards and work with what you like. But why they would bother leaving unused voice clips and music on the disc is beyond me....

A better ending? How about James walks in when Fox is being embarrased at the "normal" ending and IDK...imagine everyone's reactions including James?

:cool: : "So, who's this Fox?    :fox: : "Uh......she's a...um...help... *looks towards Krystal*"

Basically yeah, the ones on the archive. It would have explained more.

I really think they should have expanded more on Fox and Krystal at the End. Rather then Fox beats Andross, then she appears on the ship.

It would have been nice if the story-line could have been a little more developed there.

I really think they should have expanded more on Fox and Krystal at the End. Rather then Fox beats Andross, then she appears on the ship.

It would have been nice if the story-line could have been a little more developed there.

That's what happens when a "good" game is rushed.