The Life of an Electrical Contractor

"User"

Bio:

Name: Stephen

Hair Color: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Height: 6 foot 2

Weight: 160 (I'm a light weight but not a "wimp" by any stretch - ask Milky)

Favorite Movies: The Wizard

Favorite types of music: Rock, Metal, Various game remixes

Favorite games: Anything from the C&C Series, any competitive laser tag game, Various nes/snes/n64 roms that I play on my computer

Favorite Food: Pizza, Burgers, and fries

Favorite Gifts: Money, Gift certificates

Favorite Smell: LQ fog lol

Favorite Color: Blue

Interests: Politics, Economics, World news, other "boring" stuff. :-P

Hobbies: Traveling, hanging out with friends, chatting on msn,

Hates: Stupid people who can't carry on an intellectual conversation

~~~~~~

This weekend I was gone almost the entire time with some friends. On Friday I left shortly after work for Kitchener (an hour drive) to see this girl's new place, after some drinking and her drunken msning random furries on my phone (including Fire Yoshi) we hit the sack and then headed back to the Toronto area to pick up the rest of my friends on Saturday. After playing 4 games of LQ in a team-like setting (we have a tournament in two weeks in Mississauga) we headed back to Nova's (from SF-O) house to spend another night there eating pizza, drinking, video games, etc. Fun times!

Sunday morning I drove back to Kitchener to drop two of my friends off. We chilled out there for a couple of hours while one of the girls made us breakfast and another dude finished off half a 26er of 40% Barcadi Vodka in one chug! :shock: (High alcohol tolerance FTW, dude's only 17 lol). Funny thing is that it takes him two hours to down a beer because it makes him sick but he can drink anyone I know under table with any other drinks. He then proceeded to get completely high, which was hilarious because I had to drive him back to Brampton a couple of hours ago with him blaring Metallica and randomly speaking in French (he's trilingual)

That's the jist of my weekend, I could go more into detail but I don't know if I want to. :shock: All in all good times were had by everyone! :-P

Honestly. All you do is obsess over that lazer quest. :P

Seriously though. As a none drinker, one thing I don't get is how "We all got drunk. Was fun" works because assuming they remember it, nothing happens.

• Like 1

Seriously though. As a none drinker, one thing I don't get is how "We all got drunk. Was fun" works because assuming they remember it, nothing happens.

Maybe it's because you've never gotten drunk before? :P  And lots of things can happen when one is intoxicated.

In almost all cases people remember their drinking night in it's entirely, the only real exceptions are when people get so smashed they pass out in the middle of the street or something and don't wake up for hours and have to be carried back to their hotel room or what not. 

Cheers to the good weekend! :D

I'll be getting a room at a hotel for the tournament two weeks from now, let the good times roll!  :wink:

Maybe it's because you've never gotten drunk before? :P  And lots of things can happen when one is intoxicated.

I can attest to that. :D Yay for being the legal drinking age!

My work week has been pretty good thus far, I've been feeling more optimistic in general lately.  My first tournament since NAC is coming up a week from Saturday and due to the high % of foreigners visiting it should be a helluva good weekend.  I am looking forward to it immensely. :)

On another note, I've been trying to eat healthier recently. Like any other addiction it can be difficult to break the fast food habit but I'm slowly starting to ween myself from it.  It's making me feel pretty good about myself. :)

I'll be getting a room at a hotel for the tournament two weeks from now, let the good times roll!  :wink:

Hooray for Buttsecks in a hotel? LOL! I don't think I'll be getting drunk until AFTER the tournament.

LOL! I don't think I'll be getting drunk until AFTER the tournament.

That's what usually happens anyways. :)

Very tiring day at work today.  Right now, I feel like I just want to pass out even though I'm hungry. :/

As Nova posted up we had a house party at his place for the night.  Before I get into that "interesting" party we did a few things before hand. 

The night started with me showing up to Nova's house, I knew before hand that his brother and GF wanted to go down to the Laser Quest in Kitchener but his brother and GF weren't there - apparently they were out to buy 6 grams of Kush (high end weed) and weren't' back yet.  Since my best friend Andrew (who had moved to Ottawa) was back in Brampton visiting for a week I decided to ask him if he wanted to head down to Kitchener to play a couple of games.  He agreed (he owed me $60 anyways) and we went back to Nova's.  By then his brother and GF were trying to fine grind the weed with a coffee bean grinder.  After wasting like....15 minutes trying to clean up and stuff we headed out to pick up some liquor before the stores for the evening.  We then proceeded to the center. 

We took two cars because I'm not going to risk being caught with that much weed in my car (we didn't have space for everyone in one car anyways).  When we arrived at the center Nova, his brother, and GF were already high and since there was no one at the center we had the place all to ourselves.  Nothing else really happened that night of real interest - except that I had my codename set to "FoXXX" and was hoping to win the game but my best friend (who's also a high end competitive player) beat down on everyone else more than I did (we were allied for that game) because I was following Nova for 10 minutes of the game not really giving a shit.

Afterwords, we headed back to Nova's house (an hour away) to play video and computer games, as well as get drunk and high.  As Milky mentioned yesterday, there's nothing more hilarious than playing some "nerdy" laser game with "toy guns" and then getting wasted, high, and wanting sex. My reasoning that competitive LQ players can sometimes be more nerdy than furries.

This was probably the most interesting all night party I've ever been to at Nova's house.  Mainly because my best friend of 6 years, who was completely wasted on something he's never having again (vodka) wanted to kill me for randomly snapping pictures and "invading his privacy" because he was putting the "moves" on another female LQ member. >_>  I deleted the pictures and videos and all seemed to be fine until another LQ friend of mine, for no real reason, tackled him from behind and had him in a killer headlock.  Since this only made the situation worse (when it was under control atm) I ordered him to get off him - he failed to comply so eventually someone (no idea who) pulled him off.  This was all near the end of the night and for the first few hours of the night we were having a pretty good time. :)  Someone hijacked my msn and starting talking with random furries on my list.  Also, it's fun posting on message boards when intoxicated.  We ended up sleeping in until 10 am or so and I didn't get out of bed until 1 pm after Nikki tried to pull the covers off my bed in an effort to get me out of bed when I was only in my boxers.  :o  Many other things happened that entire night that weren't really appropriate but I'm going to go into it here. ;)

Some interesting notes:

1.  I'm surprised how much vodka tends pull out the extreme in some people when other types of liquor don't. :/  That was the main reason why my best friend wanted to kick my ass for no real reason, I only found out about this in the morning.  Also, vodka has a tendency to make this other chick horny so from now on I'm not bringing vodka to these parties.  :hehe:

2.  Andrew consumed more than half the liquor we had that night, next time I'm setting a quota on him.  :hehe:

3. Sourpuss is one of the best drinks I've ever had.  :P

Next Saturday is the 5 man tournament so the Friday night before hand promises to be an exciting experience. :)

As Nova posted up we had a house party at his place for the night.  Before I get into that "interesting" party we did a few things before hand. 

The night started with me showing up to Nova's house, I knew before hand that his brother and GF wanted to go down to the Laser Quest in Kitchener but his brother and GF weren't there - apparently they were out to buy 6 grams of Kush (high end weed) and weren't' back yet.  Since my best friend Andrew (who had moved to Ottawa) was back in Brampton visiting for a week I decided to ask him if he wanted to head down to Kitchener to play a couple of games.  He agreed (he owed me $60 anyways) and we went back to Nova's.  By then his brother and GF were trying to fine grind the weed with a coffee bean grinder.  After wasting like....15 minutes trying to clean up and stuff we headed out to pick up some liquor before the stores for the evening.  We then proceeded to the center. 

We took two cars because I'm not going to risk being caught with that much weed in my car (we didn't have space for everyone in one car anyways).  When we arrived at the center Nova, his brother, and GF were already high and since there was no one at the center we had the place all to ourselves.  Nothing else really happened that night of real interest - except that I had my codename set to "FoXXX" and was hoping to win the game but my best friend (who's also a high end competitive player) beat down on everyone else more than I did (we were allied for that game) because I was following Nova for 10 minutes of the game not really giving a shit.

Afterwords, we headed back to Nova's house (an hour away) to play video and computer games, as well as get drunk and high.  As Milky mentioned yesterday, there's nothing more hilarious than playing some "nerdy" laser game with "toy guns" and then getting wasted, high, and wanting sex. My reasoning that competitive LQ players can sometimes be more nerdy than furries.

This was probably the most interesting all night party I've ever been to at Nova's house.  Mainly because my best friend of 6 years, who was completely wasted on something he's never having again (vodka) wanted to kill me for randomly snapping pictures and "invading his privacy" because he was putting the "moves" on another female LQ member. >_>  I deleted the pictures and videos and all seemed to be fine until another LQ friend of mine, for no real reason, tackled him from behind and had him in a killer headlock.  Since this only made the situation worse (when it was under control atm) I ordered him to get off him - he failed to comply so eventually someone (no idea who) pulled him off.  This was all near the end of the night and for the first few hours of the night we were having a pretty good time. :)  Someone hijacked my msn and starting talking with random furries on my list.  Also, it's fun posting on message boards when intoxicated.  We ended up sleeping in until 10 am or so and I didn't get out of bed until 1 pm after Nikki tried to pull the covers off my bed in an effort to get me out of bed when I was only in my boxers.  :o  Many other things happened that entire night that weren't really appropriate but I'm going to go into it here. ;)

Some interesting notes:

1.  I'm surprised how much vodka tends pull out the extreme in some people when other types of liquor don't. :/  That was the main reason why my best friend wanted to kick my ass for no real reason, I only found out about this in the morning.  Also, vodka has a tendency to make this other chick horny so from now on I'm not bringing vodka to these parties.  :hehe:

2.  Andrew consumed more than half the liquor we had that night, next time I'm setting a quota on him.  :hehe:

3. Sourpuss is one of the best drinks I've ever had.  :P

Next Saturday is the 5 man tournament so the Friday night before hand promises to be an exciting experience. :)

im completley smashed right now from the leftover boose, but yuo frogt to add that i got sex. we had noc odoms but it was fine sex yes mmmmmmm

plz forgive me im so drunk tihgt now. i love u furrie bastards so mcuh. ill edit this when im sobrt.... im ogoing to play world of warcraft. bai.

im completley smashed right now from the leftover boose, but yuo frogt to add that i got sex. we had noc odoms but it was fine sex yes mmmmmmm

plz forgive me im so drunk tihgt now. i love u furrie bastards so mcuh. ill edit this when im sobrt.... im ogoing to play world of warcraft. bai.

Nothing happened in that room and you know it.  :o

Furthermore, please don't get explicit in here with things you claim you've done.  :)

apparently they were out to buy 6 grams of Kush (high end weed)

xo1tfr.jpg

except that I had my codename set to "FoXXX"

2po2txv.jpg

>furries

>wanting sex

352p75x.jpg

I didn't get out of bed until 1 pm after Nikki tried to pull the covers off my bed in an effort to get me out of bed when I was only in my boxers.  :o

2vmebh0.jpg

Well, last night I came a realization that involved me breaking down.  That being my lifestyle over the last few months or so is something that I cannot continue to live.  I feel like a fool for trying to justify it to my friends when, although fun, in the end it's just a waste. :hehe:  I feel like I should be resuming my old role as when it comes to these types of parties.

Also, comments from people who have been wondering why I've "fundamentally changed in character" and how they don't like it have hurt me as well and made me realize that this isn't the life I want to end up living. 

I've talked to a certain individual last night over the phone and make it clear to her that I'm taking a stand right here, right now.

Well, last night I came a realization that involved me breaking down.  That being my lifestyle over the last few months or so is something that I cannot continue to live.  I feel like a fool for trying to justify it to my friends when, although fun, in the end it's just a waste. :hehe:  I feel like I should be resuming my old role as when it comes to these types of parties.

Also, comments from people who have been wondering why I've "fundamentally changed in character" and how they don't like it have hurt me as well and made me realize that this isn't the life I want to end up living. 

I've talked to a certain individual last night over the phone and make it clear to her that I'm taking a stand right here, right now.

Good to hear. Even though it's a choice one have to make one self, I do personally believe you do the right thing now.

Good to hear. Even though it's a choice one have to make one self, I do personally believe you do the right thing now.

Thanks man, that means a lot to me.

That being said, maybe moderation is the key here?  I'm going to a high end bar Friday night with some Americans who are flying down for a Saturday night tournament and then we are going to a club after.  I am looking forward to seeing some of my friends again that I don't usually get to see.

Work has been very busy today (and will be tomorrow as well) and I'm completely exhausted.  I am looking forward to a tournament this weekend and spending time with friends and not at work. :)

Well I'm back from a weekend that could have went a LOT better. 

The tournament itself was well run, however a teammate of mind didn't show and couldn't call me to let me know because he didn't have my number. I called him a couple of weeks ago and I'm very sure his cell saved my phone number but if it didn't he could have at least called some of the other players and told them he couldn't make it.  Throughout the tournament I had to use "approved" subs that wouldn't really good which is hilarious because the person enforcing this rule was acting as a player marshal in every game and as such I had to wait until the very last minute for him to give approval on players I selected before my games went in.  As team captain I had issues with this and I personally felt that I should have a bit of lee way on who I select, since I only know the skill levels of every player in that tournament and I felt like I wasn't selecting "game changing" players (which wouldn't have mattered anyways because my team was relatively new so it wouldn't have made a difference in game results concerning which team won.)

I was also running very low on "mental fuel" due to a very tiring work week and very little sleep Friday night. I went into this tournament expecting the competition to be very tough on the top end but underestimated the bottom end teams, mainly due to them being relative unknowns.  Also, the fact that this was the first tournament to use this newer equipment undermined my predictions that players who weren't used to it would have trouble adjusting. Erog, I underestimated the weaker teams and was overwhelmed as a result.  I could not adjust that quickly to the fast pace of the games using this new equipment like I usually could because mentally I felt like I was going to pass out due to previous drama and burnout from work.  My team finished near the bottom of prelims and while we made playoffs the drama by this point between some of my teammates and this girl got to a point where I had to leave the tournament prematurely before someone killed someone else. >_> 

My personal average scores over 6 games were easily in the top 3rd of all players but I underperformed in two games (one which I screwed around it because I was so pissed off and in a not caring mood) which brought down my average.

I'm not going to elaborate on the drama involving my teammates but suffice to say I'd like to have that weekend back. :/

Anyways, it's a new week and right now I'm feeling pretty happy that a friend of mine who owns a Chinese restaurant invited me over on Sunday for a free buffet.  Apparently I can go here and eat for free from now as long as I don't "take advantage" of his generosity. :)

Yesterday, after sleeping in I decided to try a KFC Double Down (they just came out in Canada this week). I made the mistake of ordering one with a Poutine and, even though I <3 Poutine both were simply too much for my body to handle.  Thus, I'm never having one of those Double Down's again - even though it was quite tasty.

Also yesterday I had some LQ practice with a bunch of newer players and some veterans at my home center and we went out to a restaurant afterward which just so happened to be the same one that, only a day ago, I spend $35 on food over the course of watching the hockey game.  This weekend has been particularly "bad" for me and buying fattening foods and even though it's impossible for me to gain any fat period (still a lean 150 lb) that doesn't excuse it not being healthy for me.  Thus, I am starting a moratorium on unhealthy foods which, unfortunately, will probably end by tonight. :/

After another busy week at work (although this wasn't as busy as the week prior) I went out once again for most of the weekend.  Friday night I took two females to the Laser Quest in Kitchener because one of them was begging me to then I ended up spending the night at their house after playing video games and doing things like going out at 3 am to Tim Hortons heh.  That night I barely got any sleep so i got most of it Saturday evening and overnight.  I will heading down there again next weekend though. :) 

Right now I don't have anything important to do so I think I'll clean up around the house and get some food for the week of work ahead. :)

Due to some completely unorthodox things that I was involved in last Friday night I've decided to make some real and in some cases, drastic changes to limit negative influences that have been severely affecting my morality recently.

I've submitted my resignation letter for the KLA.  I do this with a heavy heart as it's been over three years since I first joined that site which was the starting point for all of the most drastic chances in my lifestyle (both good and bad), including meeting up with my first RL girlfriend and discovering what true love really means as well as gaining practical relationship experience (both positive and drama filled) which led me to helping out a few younger individuals in their own relationships.

I also met up with Milkyway64 on the KLA and so far have visited him for two 10 day vacations (he signed up two weeks after I did and we hit it off right away).  In the past three years I've met up with about a dozen or so KLA members in RL to visit or just when I was passing through their city.  None of these "die hard" Krystal fans ended up weirding me out in the slightest. :)

All good things must come to an end though, and I feel that it's time for me to out with the old and in with the new.

Furthermore, I've also removed a dozen or so friends from my facebook list - including those who I really don't want to have to deal with anymore.  I'm trying to find better individuals with a stronger sense of morality compared to what I've been surrounding myself with for the past several years. 

More changes will be coming, so stay tuned.

So then this means that Krystal fans are normal people, doesn't surprise me at all. Your not going to leave this site next are you user? We need you here.

So then this means that Krystal fans are normal people, doesn't surprise me at all. Your not going to leave this site next are you user? We need you here.

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere permanently anytime soon. :)