The Life of an Electrical Contractor

"User"

Due to some completely unorthodox things that I was involved in last Friday night I've decided to make some real and in some cases, drastic changes to limit negative influences that have been severely affecting my morality recently.

I've submitted my resignation letter for the KLA.  I do this with a heavy heart as it's been over three years since I first joined that site which was the starting point for all of the most drastic chances in my lifestyle (both good and bad), including meeting up with my first RL girlfriend and discovering what true love really means as well as gaining practical relationship experience (both positive and drama filled) which led me to helping out a few younger individuals in their own relationships.

I also met up with Milkyway64 on the KLA and so far have visited him for two 10 day vacations (he signed up two weeks after I did and we hit it off right away).  In the past three years I've met up with about a dozen or so KLA members in RL to visit or just when I was passing through their city.  None of these "die hard" Krystal fans ended up weirding me out in the slightest. :)

All good things must come to an end though, and I feel that it's time for me to out with the old and in with the new.

Furthermore, I've also removed a dozen or so friends from my facebook list - including those who I really don't want to have to deal with anymore.  I'm trying to find better individuals with a stronger sense of morality compared to what I've been surrounding myself with for the past several years. 

More changes will be coming, so stay tuned.

Some times i feel like i could just stop posting on this sight and walk a way from all the pain i went through, "thoas are the times that test mens souls"

Well another Saturday night Halloween party come and gone.  I wish I could say it was pretty awesome, unfortunately that isn't the case.  I'm in a very rage-like mood right now about that evening/night so if you are one of those couple of people who rage at me due to drama that I experience (which, in case, wasn't my fault in the slightest) then I'd suggest not reading anymore - lest you get the wrong impression.

Warning:  Slightly mature subject matter - (Normally I don't post journals like this, and I hope I won't have to for a while.)

I planned my itinerary for the night as follows:  I'd meet up with a couple of female friends of mine in Kitchener, play a couple of games at LQ at the local center there, get some booze for the evening/night before a laser quest overnighter (I only had a couple of drinks that entire night but had them long enough before I started driving again so it was legal), drop one of the girls off at her BF's house and pick up the other girl's new BF who she had only known for a few weeks online and over the phone and never met him in person yet, go to said LQ overnighter, and, finally, go back to her house and attempt to get some sleep and then I'd leave the next day. 

The afternoon/evening started off alright, we played a couple of games at LQ Kitchener, picked up our drinks, then dropped off Sam (one of the girls) at her BF's house for the night.  I then drove the other girl, Nikki, to Stratford (somewhat along our way to London, Ontario) to pick up her BF who, until then, she never met in person before.  We then proceeded to London (about another hour drive) and our ETA was three hours earlier then planned so I'd figured that since the downtown core is very popular with bars and such I'd walk around and check out a couple of the places before the LQ event started and have some drinks in the process.  Unfortunately, before we even arrived in London that's when the "trouble" started. 

Now I usually don't care if people want to snuggle or lightly kiss in the back of my car when I'm driving but full blown making out is something I take exception with.  At first I tried to ignore it all since it didn't start happening until we were only 15 minutes away from the downtown core and I could wait all that stuff out.  When we arrived, we walked around the downtown core a bit but by then it was clear that those two weren't going to let each other go. >_>

I went to a club that was right next door to LQ but they told me they would be just "chillin" in my car.  Not wanting to ruin anything and since I'm usually a very nice individual I let them go.  I had a couple of drinks in the meantime and went back to my car after to tell them the lockin was about to start.  By then Nikki had already opened my bottle of Captain Morgan, which I specifically said not to touch, not to mention she had previously downed two Rockstar with Vodka energy drinks.  The interior of my car was hot and sticky, so I told them both to get out of my car and go to the lockin, which was about to start. 

We didn't get that far into the lockin because I was having quite the shitty time with some arrogant pricks who were attempting to smack talk me in every game I played.  Although I'm used to it and can easily talk trash back to these guys who just horribly suck at Laser Quest I'm held to the highest standards a member can achieve in Versant Corporation.  It wasn't worth my time, so I abdicated the event, got refunds, then left to head back to Kitchener.

By then Nikki was completely plastered and could barely walk, not to mention the only thing on her mind was sex with her BF (who, as a reminder, she just met for the first time).  After telling them to try and act "normal" in the back of my car we arrived back at her house only to find out that Sam, who made the mistake of drinking and doing weed at the same time at her BF's house and puking it up in the process and had to be driven back home, was passed out on the bed that I was originally going to sleep on.  I took the floor and a few covers and, while I really wanted to get to sleep, I knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. >_>

By this point (it was around 3:30 am) I have had enough of Nikki's behavior and finally, after all the heavy breathing and stuff they were doing that I'm not going to mention here I told them to keep it the fuck down because, other people are in the room.  I was then told it's THEIR room and myself and Sam were "ordered" to leave so they could finish up screwing each other.  Disgusted by the inconsideration, selfishness, and lack of respect that I as a guest was receiving (not to mention blatant lying by Nikki by telling me earlier in the day that "nothing would happen because it would be disrespectful to me" Sam and I went out to McDonalds, which was 30 minutes away because nothing else was open that was closer. I got her some food and told her that I was thoroughly pissed off at what had just happened.  She somewhat agreed with me.  We then went back (if I was by myself I would have just went back home and said 'screw it') stayed a couple of more hours (no sleep) and then I left while Nikki was still almost passed out due to getting high on weed, while I was still TRYING to sleep.  I then left shortly after taking a shower, not even saying goodbye because I have never been so pissed off in my entire life.

You want to know what I learned from this whole ordeal?  In the end, some people just aren't worth being friends with.  Nikki's life is just...completely messed up and I was a fool to think that I could at least be a positive influence on her or at least be a nice guy and help her out and be a REAL friend with a sense of morality to her (which IMO she so desperately needed).  Sam, isn't as "bad" as Nikki but nonetheless some of the stuff they do I really wish they would stop.    Furthermore, I'm not throwing good money at things like this anymore.  I'd rather be a "selfish bastard" when it comes to money if it's for all the right reasons.

Having being lied to by Nikki for more or less for the last month and how she would "change" and "stop doing the things that were 'killing' her" this is the last straw for me.  I'm not going to waste my time with them anymore.  I already have a date next weekend with a girl that seems extremely promising and has a much MUCH stronger sense of morality than myself.  I find it sad today that younger adults today can't even seem to determine right from wrong. ;(

I tried my best and, although I absolutely despise dumping friends, this was the best course of action.  My weekends should NOT have to be spent like this.

I am hopeful that the next weekend will have a journal entry the complete opposite of this one.  :(

A couple of weeks ago I cancelled my January trip to Vegas.  Since then a friend of mine who is going to Midwest Fur Fest in Chicago asked if I wanted to go because he could offer me a free hotel room for the duration of the convention.  Despite it being short notice (the convention is November 19-21) I'll be getting my plane ticket for that in the next couple of days.

A week before that though I'll be gone the entire November 13th weekend due to a tournament in the Detroit Area, I won't be back until late Sunday evening.

A couple of weeks ago I cancelled my January trip to Vegas.  Since then a friend of mine who is going to Midwest Fur Fest in Chicago asked if I wanted to go because he could offer me a free hotel room for the duration of the convention.  Despite it being short notice (the convention is November 19-21) I'll be getting my plane ticket for that in the next couple of days.

A week before that though I'll be gone the entire November 13th weekend due to a tournament in the Detroit Area, I won't be back until late Sunday evening.

you'll have to tell use how it goes!  :)

you'll have to tell use how it goes!  :)

Having been to this particular hotel before due to United screwing up a connecting flight during a trip to Vegas in 09 I can safely say that this is one of the nicest and largest hotels I've ever been to.  The furries in attendance better treat this place with respect.  This will be the first time that Mid-west fur fest (3rd largest fur con in North America and I think the world after Anthrocon and Further Confusion) will be at this hotel and not only are they lucky to get a place so high end in the Chicago area they would be very hard pressed to find something just as good.  Unfortunately I can already see logistics issues occurring with the elevators which are smack in the middle of the lobby but I'm sure everything will work out in the end.

Things have slightly changed with my plans for this weekend.  I now have two "dates" this Saturday and Sunday with two different females.  Hopefully the results when the weekend is done will be more than satisfactory. :P

Things have slightly changed with my plans for this weekend.  I now have two "dates" this Saturday and Sunday with two different females.  Hopefully the results when the weekend is done will be more than satisfactory. :P

cool! Hope that goes well, cause it could go doubly bad now.  :shock: sorry for pointing that out.  :friends:

I've had two dentist appointments, one today and one yesterday, both lasted 2 and a half hours).  They've been doing some major dental work on my teeth in preparation for gum surgery at a to be determined time.  The next appointments will be Tuesday and Wednesday.

Also, I will be away next weekend for a Detroit LQ tournament that apparently I'm expected to win >_>. It's a solo (free for all) tournament with a max of 22 possible games if you advance to finals which, although it plays to my strengths (i.e. marathon of a tournament and solo mentality.) really puts me under pressure which I hate playing under - even though I don't choke at tournaments. :/

I've had two dentist appointments, one today and one yesterday, both lasted 2 and a half hours).  They've been doing some major dental work on my teeth in preparation for gum surgery at a to be determined time.  The next appointments will be Tuesday and Wednesday.

What's wrong with your chompers? :O

I realized today how much I HATE checked baggage fees.  Airlines first started introducing then in 2008 due to record high fuel prices, and since prices have dropped since then you think they would eliminate them, right?

Nope!  Best solution for them was to raise the prices of course!  It's highway robbery.  I really wish Southwest flew to more destinations in the U.S. :/  Word of advice, travel Southwest any chance you get and CHECK THE BAGGAGE FEES beforehand if flying any other airline!  In my case, $50 for one bag roundtrip with United is just plain retarded...

I have decided to rebel against the system and pack everything in a carry-on bag that barely meets the size requirements for the overhead bins.  Furthermore, my personal item is a small "American tourist" travel bag.  I am confident that I can fit everything I need for Mid-West Furfest this weekend.  However liquids/gels must STILL be in 3.4 ounce (100 ml) bottles or less. I might need to purchase a couple of hygienic items at the terminal as a result.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great day/evening with Nataliya.  We did some browsing in preparation for Christmas shopping and then I went back to her place and had my first taste of Russian cuisine.  Delicious!  After stuffing myself on food I've never even heard of we then watched some CSI episodes on DVD in her bedroom.  After a romantic evening I left but will be seeing her again tomorrow morning. :)

Had a great day/evening with Nataliya.  We did some browsing in preparation for Christmas shopping and then I went back to her place and had my first taste of Russian cuisine.  Delicious!  After stuffing myself on food I've never even heard of we then watched some CSI episodes on DVD in her bedroom.  After a romantic evening I left but will be seeing her again tomorrow morning. :)

Cool, didn't you save some scoff for me?

Cool, didn't you save some scoff for me?

Scoff?  What are you talking about?  Scoff means to mock at or treat with derision.

it also means food or rations

He is from Canada you know.  You can find slang in many different forms all over the world...well, any location that has English-speaking individuals, in your case. :P

He is from Canada you know.  You can find slang in many different forms all over the world...well, any location that has English-speaking individuals, in your case. :P

none the less. Besides i am probebly the only person in the state f georgia who uses the word that way.

it also means food or rations

If you're from a country in Europe, sure.  But this is the first time I've heard anyone use that definition in North America. 

And Yoshi, you tease me too much.    :hehe:

If you're from a country in Europe, sure.  But this is the first time I've heard anyone use that definition in North America. 

And Yoshi, you tease me too much.    :hehe:

Wat? No! Nonsense! Negatory!  I was merely stating that every large mass of land (Country, State, Region) has their own slang version of a factual term....somewhere. lol  I mentioned you being from Canada because Canadians don't use that word (from what I know)...but then again, I've never heard of it. :/

:roll: RED WALL!  :lol:

By the way how did that furry convention go?

Well, I'm finally home.  I missed three days of work in the process and I have a car bill that will end up being $1,000.  Merry *bleeping* Christmas.    :?

Sorry to hear that User. Could have been a lot worse though. A nasty encounter I had with black ice last year ended with a complete write-off of my dads truck.